Bring masculinity back

Well who's forcing you to park your ass on the couch, munching potato chips?
Me? My prime was in the 60s and 70s! :D

What's forcing me now to park my behind on the couch? Being a 79-year-old survivor of prostate and skin cancer and one hell of a ride getting here! :D

My orthopedic surgeon once met me in the cast room of our local hospital. He came in holding my x-ray up to the light, put his hand on my shoulder, and said to me, "Markle, I sure hope you remember how much fun you were having in thirty or forty years! :D

Me? My prime was in the 60s and 70s! :D

What's forcing me now to park my behind on the couch? Being a 79-year-old survivor of prostate and skin cancer and one hell of a ride getting here! :D

My orthopedic surgeon once met me in the cast room of our local hospital. He came in holding my x-ray up to the light, put his hand on my shoulder, and said to me, "Markle, I sure hope you remember how much fun you were having in thirty or forty years! :D
There you go. If you survived prostate and skin cancer you will survive a dip in your testosterone level.

I notice you avoided the entire first part of my post in a feeble attempt to make your "point".

Then later, you rubes will pretend that I never disagree with the Left.

Weak and dishonest. But that's what I expect from you folks.
Why do you have to prove that you disagree with the left?

Being a gentleman that is capable of violence when necessary is a virtue.

The warrior poet is the masculine ideal
That's no virtue. Winning without violence is the virtue.

If you were a fruit, which one would you be? Me, I would be a Mango. Sweet, juicy, highly nutritious and a bit exotic.

I can imagine you as a Dingleberry
Lol! Good one Arlette!

That's no virtue. Winning without violence is the virtue.
The capacity for violence is what deters conflict.

Ask a child molester what the biggest deterrent is and he'll tell you that a father who seems like a threat is the biggest deterrent.

And winning what?

This is one of the best examples of how both ends of the spectrum can't help themselves, and just go too fucking far.

Yes, the Left has been on this inexplicable crusade to attack, dilute and diminish the value of masculinity. It's been pretty fucking hard to miss, and there has be no shortage of discussions in the media about how young men are fucked up because they have to control their natural (and legal and decent) impulses, and they're demonized for them. I suspect this whole ridiculous "53 genders" bullshit has its roots in this. I'd sure love to know the genesis of this truly dumb approach.

So now, like clockwork, we're seeing the OTHER end of the spectrum mindlessly going too far in reaction, speeding far past traditional masculinity and seeming to celebrate and enable the aggressive, anti-social, pugilistic caveman behaviors of many well-known figures in the GQP. Instead of instigating a reasoned, logical, adult conversation on this, they're just doing what appears to be the only thing they're capable of, and that's the bull-in-the-china-shop, beat-it-with-a-stick routine.

Back and forth, back and forth. Counter-productive. Stupid.

Your mistake is believing one can have a reasoned, logical adult conversation with those on the left.

Oh and …..Q….BOO!

Forum List

Back