Bring masculinity back

Let's see. I played rugby for 15 years. It think that by itself qualifies me as masculine by right wing standards.

What's attractive to women is smart, funny and handsome. Beats dumb, dull and ugly every time

What's the issue then?
The issue is that it has been dropping naturally for decades. That's not good. There are many causes including obesity. Our birth rate is dropping.

Let's see. I played rugby for 15 years. It think that by itself qualifies me as masculine by right wing standards.
Rodney%20Dangerfield-M.gif

The issue is that it has been dropping naturally for decades. That's not good. There are many causes including obesity. Our birth rate is dropping.
I had to look it up and it says that 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter is the normal range for males. I'm no doctor but the range for normal is not exactly narrow.

This is one of the best examples of how both ends of the spectrum can't help themselves, and just go too fucking far.

Yes, the Left has been on this inexplicable crusade to attack, dilute and diminish the value of masculinity. It's been pretty fucking hard to miss, and there has be no shortage of discussions in the media about how young men are fucked up because they have to control their natural (and legal and decent) impulses, and they're demonized for them. I suspect this whole ridiculous "53 genders" bullshit has its roots in this. I'd sure love to know the genesis of this truly dumb approach.

So now, like clockwork, we're seeing the OTHER end of the spectrum mindlessly going too far in reaction, speeding far past traditional masculinity and seeming to celebrate and enable the aggressive, anti-social, pugilistic caveman behaviors of many well-known figures in the GQP. Instead of instigating a reasoned, logical, adult conversation on this, they're just doing what appears to be the only thing they're capable of, and that's the bull-in-the-china-shop, beat-it-with-a-stick routine.

Back and forth, back and forth. Counter-productive. Stupid.

What's attractive to women is smart, funny and handsome. Beats dumb, dull and ugly every time

Funny has gotten me more female attention than my looks or my intelligence. Of course, my looks never were much.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Instead of instigating a reasoned, logical, adult conversation on this, they're just doing what appears to be the only thing they're capable of, and that's the bull-in-the-china-shop, beat-it-with-a-stick routine.

And here we hear again from Mac Who Can Take Any Issue And Make It A Rightwing Problem again!

He actually gets off to a decent start in at least admitting that it is the Left who go on these insane crusades of attacking every single fundamental, basic aspect of morality and social decency, but then typically spins it again into a conservative failing instead to ignore one of the most basic tenets of physical laws---

Which law is it again that an object SET into motion tends to STAY in motion?

Put simply for the uneducated left, they create their own problem by first attacking the founding tenets of American culture then have the equal audacity to actually be surprised that, set into motion in defense of themselves, some of them actually overshoot the mark hoping to prevent the leftwing assault to happen again!

And here we hear again from Mac Who Can Take Any Issue And Make It A Rightwing Problem again!
I notice you avoided the entire first part of my post in a feeble attempt to make your "point".

Then later, you rubes will pretend that I never disagree with the Left.

Weak and dishonest. But that's what I expect from you folks.

I notice you avoided the entire first part of my post in a feeble attempt to make your "point".
No, I specifically STARTED by mentioning the first part of your post, even CREDITING it as the BASIS of the rest of my comments. Can't you even READ?

Then later, you rubes will pretend that I never disagree with the Left.
Again, HAVE YOU NO COMPREHENSION? The whole POINT to my post was to SAY that you did exactly that, but only as a vehicle to once again spin it really into a failing of conservatives, dumped onto their lap! Damn, you are even duller than I first imagined! Sure you ain't some sort of half-baked AI bot?

Weak and dishonest.
You through and through.

But that's what I expect from you folks.
Once again proving the point I just made. In the end, you always spin everything you say to ultimately excuse the left while finding true responsibility and real fault with the Right.

I could set my watch to you.

Is Putin masculine? Is it masculine to send everybody who utters the word "war" to some detention center, including old ladies?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I had to look it up and it says that 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter is the normal range for males. I'm no doctor but the range for normal is not exactly narrow.
Why the interest? No, none of my business.

Testosterone%20levels%202023-XL.jpg

As you can see, average testosterone in the USA was something like 625 ng/dl in the 70’s, until the early 80’s. This is reasonably high testosterone. But since then it has been falling steadily.

Testosterone was something like 580 ng/dl in 1990, which is still acceptable.

In the period between 1999 to 2004 testosterone was 534 ng/dl.

For the average American man in the period of 2013 – 2016, testosterone was 420 ng/dl. (source)

Why the interest? No, none of my business.

Testosterone%20levels%202023-XL.jpg

As you can see, average testosterone in the USA was something like 625 ng/dl in the 70’s, until the early 80’s. This is reasonably high testosterone. But since then it has been falling steadily.

Testosterone was something like 580 ng/dl in 1990, which is still acceptable.

In the period between 1999 to 2004 testosterone was 534 ng/dl.

For the average American man in the period of 2013 – 2016, testosterone was 420 ng/dl. (source)

Did you guys live healthier in the 70s or 80s? More physically active and eating less junk or highly processed food?

There isn't any thing more American than masculinty. So why are liberals against it? This should definitely get more Americans to vote GOP.

---Experts warn of ‘devastating effect’ as traditional male roles deemed ‘toxic’ by media, Hollywood---

Men walking around as if being an asshole is a positive thing.... why?

Forum List

Back