Bringing Your Negro To "Heel"-- Lib Speak

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hillary Clinton IS a raging racist IF you look at the TRUE context of HER words.
Now yes I DID paraphrase her but she DID in fact use lib speak to hide her racist ways. The word she used was "predator". Well okay, I'm a hunter so lets look at that. Predators are rattle snakes and wolves/bears and mountain lions.

You do not and cannot bring a "predator" to heel. You KILL a predator. So she made a CHOICE to use the word in such a way as to attack HUMAN life. To Hillary Clinton the word "predator"is lib speak for Negro. Simply as that. But she also used the word "super" invoking some kind of hybrid.

Hybrid's are generally the cream of the crop. So a "Super Negro" would be like Bill Russel/Walter Peyton. Not some bugging and thugging criminal. But she HAD a reason, her husband wanted to build a super max prison called Pelican Bay.

Thus Hillary Clinton painted the Negro as a "Super Predator". Now me? I could care less if you are as dark as Al Sharpton or as fair as Martha Stewart, break the law and go to jail. Its not like democrats do this all the time right, of course you need to forget Indians, oh and the Asians.

Little flaws they would argue. Its not like democrats would EVER destroy mass populations of people of color. Excusing of course the Indian wars and Japan. And of course Clinton's don't hate Negro's just because he put more in jail then the Jim Crow era is just some kind of accident.

Democrats like to invoke names like Tupac, a DEAD drug dealer, a thug and hate Ben Carson a brain surgeon. The racist bigotry of the Clinton's is there for you to see IF you look.

"Lib-Speak", just one more reason to want them gone.

Fury

Hillary Clinton IS a raging racist IF you look at the TRUE context of HER words.
Now yes I DID paraphrase her but she DID in fact use lib speak to hide her racist ways. The word she used was "predator". Well okay, I'm a hunter so lets look at that. Predators are rattle snakes and wolves/bears and mountain lions.

You do not and cannot bring a "predator" to heel. You KILL a predator. So she made a CHOICE to use the word in such a way as to attack HUMAN life. To Hillary Clinton the word "predator"is lib speak for Negro. Simply as that. But she also used the word "super" invoking some kind of hybrid.

Hybrid's are generally the cream of the crop. So a "Super Negro" would be like Bill Russel/Walter Peyton. Not some bugging and thugging criminal. But she HAD a reason, her husband wanted to build a super max prison called Pelican Bay.

Thus Hillary Clinton painted the Negro as a "Super Predator". Now me? I could care less if you are as dark as Al Sharpton or as fair as Martha Stewart, break the law and go to jail. Its not like democrats do this all the time right, of course you need to forget Indians, oh and the Asians.

Little flaws they would argue. Its not like democrats would EVER destroy mass populations of people of color. Excusing of course the Indian wars and Japan. And of course Clinton's don't hate Negro's just because he put more in jail then the Jim Crow era is just some kind of accident.

Democrats like to invoke names like Tupac, a DEAD drug dealer, a thug and hate Ben Carson a brain surgeon. The racist bigotry of the Clinton's is there for you to see IF you look.

Fury

Yo, don`t forget Bill Clinton? He said this about Obama?
Bill Clinton helped sink his wife's chances for an endorsement from Ted Kennedy by belittling Barack Obama as nothing but a race-based candidate.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," the former president told the liberal lion from Massachusetts, according to the gossipy new campaign book, "Game Change."

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

Wow an inbred starts a thread and a retarded cross licker chimes in

Fury

Tupac was a drug dealer? I thought he sang stuff?-------poor tupac---I think
you slandered him. Some of the brightest surgeons I ever met were
black--------kidney transplant ---uhm the late and highly honored
DR KOUNTZ------was black

Fury

You need a deep cleaning by a psychiatrist. One who owns a big drill.

This thread is the forum equivalent of when Trent reznor and marilyn manson did some recording together. Reznor had to pull the whole thing off when this guy drilled a hole in his own skull to deliver drugs directly to his brain.

That's dorkyfuzzlenutzIQ214 and his side kick, banjo boy

Fury

LOL Dark Fury does his usual racist rant.

Fury

Tupac was a drug dealer? I thought he sang stuff?-------poor tupac---I think
you slandered him. Some of the brightest surgeons I ever met were
black--------kidney transplant ---uhm the late and highly honored
DR KOUNTZ------was black
"June 1988 Tupac and his family moved to Marine City, California. Shortly after Tupac moves next door with his neighbor and he starts selling drugs. Tupac quoted once in his life that "leaving that school affected me so much" he also said, " I see that this is the point where I got off track". That same year in August Tupacs' stepfather Mutulu Shakur is sentenced sixty years in prison for armored-car robbery that he committed in 1981. Two years late in 1990, Tupac joins Digital underground as a roadie, dancer and rapper. Shortly after he learns his mother is using crack. A year after on November 12, 1991 Tuac releases his first album called "2pacaclypse now".

Biography of Tupac Shakur

Fury

Awesome!

Forum List

Back