Brit Cancer Survivor Fined for Providing Rides to Hospital Patients

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
GOVERNMENT IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR THE THINGS WE CHOOSE TO DO TOGETHER:

Cancer Survivor Fined $2,260 for Providing Rides to Hospital Patients: Hospital describes her services as “invaluable.”

For more than three years, the cancer survivor—an unnamed woman—served outpatients at St. Joseph’s Hospital, offering round-trip rides for those in need. Despite years of successful work and those in the hospital calling her a “critical volunteer,” her charitable operation was shut down after being a target of a police sting operation.

Tommy says no comment.

The London police can’t handle the acid attacks or the rape gangs, but they’ve got the resources to mount a sting operation against volunteers who drive sick people to the hostpital. But that’s how it works: The worse the authorities are at dealing with actual bad people, the more they crack down on good people so it looks like they’re doing something.

Related: London Now More Dangerous Than New York, Crime Stats Suggest.

Cancer Survivor Fined $2,260 for Providing Rides to Hospital Patients: Hospital describes her services as “invaluable.”

For more than three years, the cancer survivor—an unnamed woman—served outpatients at St. Joseph’s Hospital, offering round-trip rides for those in need. Despite years of successful work and those in the hospital calling her a “critical volunteer,” her charitable operation was shut down after being a target of a police sting operation.

Tommy says no comment.

The London police can’t handle the acid attacks or the rape gangs, but they’ve got the resources to mount a sting operation against volunteers who drive sick people to the hostpital. But that’s how it works: The worse the authorities are at dealing with actual bad people, the more they crack down on good people so it looks like they’re doing something.

Oh, wow, you're special.

London, England isn't London Ontario.

Tommy says no comment.

Oh, wow, you're special.

And ANOTHER ONE! Both leftists. Not surprising.

london, ontario, genius

you should get out more.
THAT'S what you get out of the story? Soulless moron.

i assume it's only part of the story because of the source and that it will be rectified.

beyond that, i know the only reason it was posted was to go on a rant about london, england

so, yeah, i got a pretty good laugh out of it, you brainless twit

bring me another

Tommy says no comment.

Oh, wow, you're special.

And ANOTHER ONE! Both leftists. Not surprising.

Another what? Another person pointing out the truth?

Yeah, I'm sorry if I had it hard for you to make shit up, not read the shit people are posting and all of that, but it's reality. Get over it.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I had it hard for you to make shit up, not read the shit people are posting and all of that, but it's reality. Get over it.
Doubling down on stupid, I see.

The STORY is about a woman ARRESTED for providing needed hospital rides.

Tommy says no comment.

This didn’t happen in London, England. It happened in London, Ontario, in Canada. A city my European friends refer to as “Fake London”. There are no acid attacks and gang rapes aren’t a huge problem in Fake London.

This woman wasn’t arrested by police, either. She was charged by by-law enforcement officers. Think Meter Maids.

Furthermore, the entire city has rallied around this woman. A GoFundMe page has raised sufficient money to pay her fines and legal fees

So save your fake outrage. The good citizens of Ontario rose up as one and bitch slapped their councillors and Mayor for over reach.

The unnamed woman is grateful for the love and support. Try getting the real story instead of some conservative blog looking to promote the idea that government is bad.

Bylaw sting sparks outrage, support

In Canada, we don’t tolerate shit like this. If government gets uppity and stupid, we slap em down.

Stupid? What's stupid? The OP saying it was British people when it was in Canada.

I know what the story is about, and it's NOT about London, England.

You’re the one doubling down on stupid.

She was NOT arrested. She was issued two tickets by the by-law enforcement officer for operating an unlicensed taxi.

Local residents rallied around her.

The London police can’t handle the acid attacks or the rape gangs, but they’ve got the resources to mount a sting operation against volunteers who drive sick people to the hostpital.

Unfortunately, police rarely set the priorities on what laws to enforce. They are frequently set by politicians or by police ranks so high up that they may as well be politicians.

You’re the one doubling down on stupid.

She was NOT arrested. She was issued two tickets by the by-law enforcement officer for operating an unlicensed taxi.

Local residents rallied around her.
Thank you for at least discussing the TOPIC. Correction noted.

`
What that person was doing is illegal, regardless of how well intentioned. You need to have a license to transport people for pay. It's a money grab for the city but the fact still remains, you have to get a license. That law is the same in cities throughout the US. This is a big non-issue.
`

Last edited:
Lol !!

The London police can’t handle the acid attacks or the rape gangs, but they’ve got the resources to mount a sting operation against volunteers who drive sick people to the hostpital.

Those Canadian bastards need to get their priorities right. As does the lying bastard OP.

Lol !!

Those Canadian bastards need to get their priorities right. As does the lying bastard OP.
Nevertheless, London, England needs to deal with their acid attacks and gang rapes by deporting all those young Muslim males pouring into the city.

All you tearing weather apart, when the story had changed, DIDYOU SEE a correction to the story was made, that it was not London, England, but London, Ontario, AFTER he posted the story? When he posted it, he did not know, and it was about the simple idea a govt would issue citations, or anything for someone ferrying people to cancer treatments, is ludicrous!
Dragon lady, thanks for letting us know people have gathered round them, but IT STILL happened!

Geeeesh, some people!

Tommy says no comment.

You’re so vapid. She wasn’t a volunteer. She made money driving them around and wasn’t licensed.

And your BS article about the crime rate in London is not related.

Whiny little trumpflakes. Grow up

Forum List

Back