Britain puts Obama/Kerry in their place for throwing Israel under the bus

UK's key role in brokering UN resolution on Israeli settlements confirmed

UK officials say they were behind UN settlements vote — report

But nvm all that. I keep forgetting we live in a magical new world where inventing narratives matters more than telling the truth about anything.

The UN's existence is because of the United States. Without our funding it doesn't exist. We have a president and Congress that is intent on defunding this joke of an institution. Back in 2002 the UN Security Council replaced America with Sudan, a country where slavery literally still exists.

There is no country of Palestine. It is a propaganda lie conceived, quite literally, in Nazi Germany and promulgated by the far right and the left, with the approval of the backwards and disgusting, Holocaust-denying Islamic world.
The UN kicked America out of the security council in 2002 and replaced it with Sudan? Let me guess... you're a Trump voter?

Did I say kick out? Judging by your lack of reading comprehension, I would guess you are a Bernie Sanders lover?

I will correct myself, Sudan replaced the US on the UN Human Rights Council. Even more laughable.

True or false. Just days ago, the UK voted to condemn Israeli settlements and was one of the main players in drafting the resolution, and the U.S. did not.

Go.
Did you read the article I posted? Do you "grasp" the point of it?
Yes the alt-right Brit leader called out Kerry for for attacking illegal Israeli settlements a couple of days after the UK themselves officially condemned Israel for illegal settlements and played a key role in getting other countries to do the same.

Her supporters and conservative Americans will now praise her for making the UK the only country that voted in favor of Israeli settlements. I think there's an entire chapter in The Art of the Deal about this strategy.

Now you answer my question since I asked first.
Ahhhh so she's a racist.....

You're such a fucking tool
Another pointless conversation with you. Oh well have fun.

Obama does his damnedest to ruin what diplomatic relations he hasn't already destroyed before he leaves office.

Maybe him and manly Michelle will loot the White House on the way out like the classless Clintons. It would be fitting.
Talking points, talking points, talking points...

You've been programmed well you embarrassing rube

But nvm all that. I keep forgetting we live in a magical new world where inventing narratives matters more than telling the truth about anything.

The UN's existence is because of the United States. Without our funding it doesn't exist. We have a president and Congress that is intent on defunding this joke of an institution. Back in 2002 the UN Security Council replaced America with Sudan, a country where slavery literally still exists.

There is no country of Palestine. It is a propaganda lie conceived, quite literally, in Nazi Germany and promulgated by the far right and the left, with the approval of the backwards and disgusting, Holocaust-denying Islamic world.
The UN kicked America out of the security council in 2002 and replaced it with Sudan? Let me guess... you're a Trump voter?

Did I say kick out? Judging by your lack of reading comprehension, I would guess you are a Bernie Sanders lover?

I will correct myself, Sudan replaced the US on the UN Human Rights Council. Even more laughable.

:lol:

So you were wrong, but it's Old School's fault?

So you're saying the NYT is a dishonest media outlet? Interesting
True or false. Just days ago, the UK voted to condemn Israeli settlements and was one of the main players in drafting the resolution, and the U.S. did not.

Go.
Did you understand the article?

"It has been confirmed the UK helped with drafts of the resolution with Egypt and the Palestinians in a bid to ensure that it met with the concerns of the US president, Barack Obama."

In other words, Kerry traveled to New Zealand to tell them what the reolution had to say in order to avoid a veto and the British acted as Obama's agent communicating this information to the Egyptians and others. Britain nearly always backs whatever the US President says, and now that Trump has made his feelings on the subject clear, their PM gave Kerry a tongue lashing for his anti Israel speech.
I absolutely did. The condemnation was based on one friend throwing another under the bus via a public forum. A vote at the UN is largely unknown by most people but a public condemnation on international tv is fuel for the propaganda machines of the opposition.

I am so wrong? Actually the US was kicked off the UN Human Rights Council in 2002, and Sudan was place on the council.

In 2002, the United States was kicked off the commission by the other member states, many of whom have been criticized for their human rights violations, and in 2003 Syria put forward a proposal to discuss US war crimes in Iraq. But journalist Anne Applebaum wrote, "the European Union and the United States aren't exempt from blame, either", citing their hesitance in voting to criticize Russia's actions in Chechnya.[12]

Actually, they were kicked out of the Human Rights Council in 2002. But not so Sudan could replace them.

I'll tell you what, gather your thoughts, put together something coherent you want to argue about, and try again later. Take some time with it if you need to. It sounds like you do.

I am so wrong? Actually the US was kicked off the UN Human Rights Council in 2002, and Sudan was place on the council.

In 2002, the United States was kicked off the commission by the other member states, many of whom have been criticized for their human rights violations, and in 2003 Syria put forward a proposal to discuss US war crimes in Iraq. But journalist Anne Applebaum wrote, "the European Union and the United States aren't exempt from blame, either", citing their hesitance in voting to criticize Russia's actions in Chechnya.[12]
Oh so now they were kicked out

:rofl:

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Prove two things 1) the US was not removed from the UN Human Rights Council in 2002 and 2) Sudan was not placed on the UN Human Rights Council WHILE committing genocide in Darfur.

You stupid, naive moron.

So you're saying the NYT is a dishonest media outlet? Interesting

Go.
Did you understand the article?

"It has been confirmed the UK helped with drafts of the resolution with Egypt and the Palestinians in a bid to ensure that it met with the concerns of the US president, Barack Obama."

In other words, Kerry traveled to New Zealand to tell them what the reolution had to say in order to avoid a veto and the British acted as Obama's agent communicating this information to the Egyptians and others. Britain nearly always backs whatever the US President says, and now that Trump has made his feelings on the subject clear, their PM gave Kerry a tongue lashing for his anti Israel speech.
Yeah the Egyptians, who started this, probably wanted to put some crazy things in the resolution. Good thing Obama was concerned by some of those things. The UK would have probably voted for the original version which would have been especially bad for Israel.
None of this is especially bad for Israel since the resolution carries no legal status, but it is especially bad for the UN, since people in Congress who have wanted for years to defund the UN are now more determined than ever to do so and they have a president who feels the same way they do. If we assume Obama is not stupid, they he must have known the backlash in the US against the UN would be severe and that his abstention would further divide the Democratic Party, so why would he have engaged in this conspiracy to pass such a blatantly anti Israeli resolution at the end of his term? There doesn't seem to be any rational purpose behind this move, which is to say, it is typical Obama.

Actually, they were kicked out of the Human Rights Council in 2002. But not so Sudan could replace them.

I'll tell you what, gather your thoughts, put together something coherent you want to argue about, and try again later. Take some time with it if you need to. It sounds like you do.

Was Sudan placed on the UN Human Right Council AFTER the US was kicked off? Yes or no.

Which is it?

God what a condescending asshole. Kicked off or removed. My memory was that it was a procedural process and that membership of on the UN Human Rights Council was a revolving membership--and after doing a some quick research to refresh my memory it appeared that I was wrong.

I can admit when I am wrong, you immature fuck-stick.

Which is it?

Are you incapable of reading, or is the act of someone correcting themselves so fucking foreign to your incredibly dense, stupid ass. Or are you just jumping in, without knowing anything and throwing shallow, substance less insults?

Which is it?

Are you incapable of reading, or is the act of someone correcting themselves so fucking foreign to your incredibly dense, stupid ass. Or are you just jumping in, without knowing anything and throwing shallow, substance less insults?

Did you miss who I was quoting?

Kicked of or replaced--WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!??!?

The fact remains that Sudan--a country ruled by colonialist Arabic Muslims committing genocide and systematic slavery against the native black Africans--replaced the US on the UN Human Rights Council in 2002.

The UN has never condemned any of the executions of gays or apostates committed in the Islamic world. Leftists like yourself reflexively defend Islam and the UN because you all share a deep seeded hatred of Western Civilization.

Which is it?

You aren't quoting shit, nor are you coming remotely close to making a cogent point.

Which is it?

Calm the fuck down before you pop a vein. He was backing you up ffs

Which is it?

You aren't quoting shit, nor are you coming remotely close to making a cogent point.
:cuckoo:

Which is it?

Calm the fuck down before you pop a vein. He was backing you up ffs

I've already had an aneurysm the lack of ability of distinguish criticism from support is a symptom. No worries, I'm on a vast regime of semi-legal drugs to keep my mind limber and combat the bleeding, I'll being fine.

Forum List

Back