Britain puts Obama/Kerry in their place for throwing Israel under the bus

UK's key role in brokering UN resolution on Israeli settlements confirmed

UK officials say they were behind UN settlements vote — report

But nvm all that. I keep forgetting we live in a magical new world where inventing narratives matters more than telling the truth about anything.

The UN's existence is because of the United States. Without our funding it doesn't exist. We have a president and Congress that is intent on defunding this joke of an institution. Back in 2002 the UN Security Council replaced America with Sudan, a country where slavery literally still exists.

There is no country of Palestine. It is a propaganda lie conceived, quite literally, in Nazi Germany and promulgated by the far right and the left, with the approval of the backwards and disgusting, Holocaust-denying Islamic world.
The UN kicked America out of the security council in 2002 and replaced it with Sudan? Let me guess... you're a Trump voter?

Did I say kick out? Judging by your lack of reading comprehension, I would guess you are a Bernie Sanders lover?

I will correct myself, Sudan replaced the US on the UN Human Rights Council. Even more laughable.

:lol:

So you were wrong, but it's Old School's fault?

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Prove two things 1) the US was not removed from the UN Human Rights Council in 2002 and 2) Sudan was not placed on the UN Human Rights Council WHILE committing genocide in Darfur.

You stupid, naive moron.

:lol:

Actually, it's apparent that you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about Sudan or the Human Rights Council - I'm talking about the fact that you said they were removed from the Security Council - and then had the audacity to blame your mistake on Old School's "reading comprehension".

Forum List

Back