Britain. Yes...women being raped and beaten better than self defense.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Britain prides itself on their extreme gun control.....along with extreme gun control, and rampant illegal immigration by 3rd world men who think women are property...you have rape.....lots and lots of rape....

An explosion of violent crime in the United Kingdom has made England and Wales into what one economist calls "the rape capital of Europe by a sizeable margin."

The figures are "pretty grim," according to UK economist and podcast host Philip Pilkington. "Looks like Britain is becoming a pretty unsafe place."

(The UK publishes separate crime statistics for England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.)

The rate of increase is staggering, too. Reported rapes are up 63% in just five years.

In the city of Bournemouth, where anti-immigration protestors were rounded up by authorities two days ago, rapes increased from 98 in 2010 to 342 last year — three and a half times as many as before.

We now know the answer to the question I always ask of anti-gun extremists...

Which do you prefer....that a woman is raped, beaten, possibly murdered....or that she is able to carry and use a gun to stop the rape, beating and murder......?

Britains answer? Rape, beating and murder.....

Britain prides itself on their extreme gun control.....along with extreme gun control, and rampant illegal immigration by 3rd world men who think women are property...you have rape.....lots and lots of rape....

An explosion of violent crime in the United Kingdom has made England and Wales into what one economist calls "the rape capital of Europe by a sizeable margin."

The figures are "pretty grim," according to UK economist and podcast host Philip Pilkington. "Looks like Britain is becoming a pretty unsafe place."

(The UK publishes separate crime statistics for England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.)

The rate of increase is staggering, too. Reported rapes are up 63% in just five years.

In the city of Bournemouth, where anti-immigration protestors were rounded up by authorities two days ago, rapes increased from 98 in 2010 to 342 last year — three and a half times as many as before.

Which do you prefer....that a woman is raped, beaten, possibly murdered....or that she is able to carry and use a gun to stop the rape, beating and murder......?

I got a shocking response from a girl once. We were talking about measures a girl can take to protect herself from a rapist. Her response was, "I don't want to hurt anyone."

America leads the world and Britain doesn't even make the cut on the top ten.

Does this coincide with the number of guns in America and the gun violence? At least we can ask the question and turn this into a discussion!

I got a shocking response from a girl once. We were talking about measures a girl can take to protect herself from a rapist. Her response was, "I don't want to hurt anyone."
If she is a drunken party girl with a high “body count” she figures What the hell?

Sarcasm or sincerely?

Honourable mention on it being the latter! Now let's put the members to the test on your offer! We can learn something!

Did you learn that when you fk around, you find out?

Forum List

Back