Britain's Bernie Sanders Wins In A Landslide

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
O3H4cxeb45Cx0nrp8Ma4AwImT-6jnNnz93AmYSQ9fvm7U3urt4rgGLh9fTFlj4V8mUQhgfZZI-_ggZZrE3YUzRv1Dh75ULE7SqQvVJM89LFkGWLf8nl_nWRbMYr_D6m-pru5aGo0qL2sqybHtpgw4Py8ld_I8ZoSDI1fjx8jpA=w443-h332-nc

Jeremy Corbyn wins Labour leadership race in stunning victory – as it happened
Rolling coverage of the Labour special conference where the results of the leadership election and the deputy leadership election are announced, with reaction and analysis

Jeremy Corbyn wins Labour leadership race in stunning victory – as it happened

Dear Barry,

It is a deep honour to be elected as the Labour Party's new Leader. The honour is not about holding office — it is about the opportunity to serve you in the fight to get a better government for our country.

I want to pay tribute to Andy, Yvette and Liz. As the last few weeks have shown, each of them cares passionately about the Labour party and its values and has made a fantastic contribution to it.

The Labour Party is the joint endeavour of each and every one of us that believe in fairness, equality and social justice. If you share these values then I want to use your talents to make us stronger, and I want to represent you.

So, help me be your representative. When I stand at the despatch box for Prime Minister's Questions on Wednesday, I want to be your voice.

What do you want to ask David Cameron? Tell me now and I will put your questions to him in parliament. My questions will be your questions.
Here's my question for David Cameron

Let's hold this government to account together with straight-talking, honest politics.

Thank you for your commitment to building a better future. I look forward to working with you.

Best wishes,

Jeremy Corbyn

Forum List

Back