Britain's Horniest Woman - And She's Only 20

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
I think she won't be getting the job she is after. Chick goes clubbing, has sex, then goes back to the same club to find someone else to screw. 3 sexual partners a week, and she has her own 'shag list' which she uses to call someone for sex.

WE DARE say she will regret this.

A Latvian-born computer science student has done her future career prospects no favours after she won a questionable online competition.

Elina Desaine, 20, took home the title of 'Britain's Horniest Woman' - as well as $860 and a year's supply of condoms - after spilling all her dirty laundry to a 'no strings attached' casual encounters website, ShagAtUni.

Ms Desaine was required to file a list of all her "conquests" to seize the title and said she was unable to remember the names of all her lovemaking partners, The Daily Mail reports.

"I should be the UK's horniest student because I have sex with at least 2 to 3 different people a week," she wrote in her winning entry.

"Sometimes I go clubbing, have sex with someone, and then go back to the club to pick up my second victim."

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Sorry, but this is the definition of slut.

She's an addict and lacks wisdom as well as the ability of foresight to see this would mess with her real life.

Did any of you consider the distinct possibility that she made the whole thing up?

After all there's no way to confirm her story.

Or it is not a lie but more like a cry for help. Severly depressed people think having sex is love. Or they are punishing themselves in some form, so using multiple sex partners is what they may consider their punishment.
I don't think she is a slut. I think she needs to see a shrink.

Or it is not a lie but more like a cry for help. Severly depressed people think having sex is love. Or they are punishing themselves in some form, so using multiple sex partners is what they may consider their punishment.
I don't think she is a slut. I think she needs to see a shrink.

So you believe her?

I think it's all fiction.

Did any of you consider the distinct possibility that she made the whole thing up?

After all there's no way to confirm her story.

If you can roll a basketball down her vaginal passage, she's not lying.

361592-bb0ae9c8-4fd5-11e3-b7b4-89041ea3763d.jpg

I think she won't be getting the job she is after. Chick goes clubbing, has sex, then goes back to the same club to find someone else to screw. 3 sexual partners a week, and she has her own 'shag list' which she uses to call someone for sex.

A Latvian-born computer science student has done her future career prospects no favours after she won a questionable online competition.

Elina Desaine, 20, took home the title of 'Britain's Horniest Woman' - as well as $860 and a year's supply of condoms - after spilling all her dirty laundry to a 'no strings attached' casual encounters website, ShagAtUni.

Ms Desaine was required to file a list of all her "conquests" to seize the title and said she was unable to remember the names of all her lovemaking partners, The Daily Mail reports.

"I should be the UK's horniest student because I have sex with at least 2 to 3 different people a week," she wrote in her winning entry.

"Sometimes I go clubbing, have sex with someone, and then go back to the club to pick up my second victim."

Without video didn't happen. She should have been required to submit at least a few seconds of cell phone video before she picked up her prize.

Whoring around,
Nothing to do but frown,
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...

There is a chance she is lying. However, take her at her word, as long as she uses protection each and every time and takes STD checks regularly I have no problem with what she is doing (but then again she isn't my daughter and I would be heart broken if she was). I knew a few great girls like that in college who are great (as the Brits call them) mums now-a-days.

I knew this chick I could call at all hours of the night to come by and about 50/50 she would come by for a sleepless night in the sac. FB friended her a few years back. Rich husband, big house three cute kids. I think she grew out of it.

Forum List

Back