🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British Gov Considers Making Online Trolling a Crime

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

gonna need a lot of popcorn for this one. while we do have people who do NOTHING BUT troll, i know i reverse troll quite often, as i see others do.
We get banned for someone claiming we are trolling, how is this different?

Good think UK has a 1st Amendment.....

...Oh, wait....
yea, while i hate the fuckers that engage in it 24x7, no laws against it. i can work to ignore them as best i can. i'd much rather ignore people and keep freedoms than work to shut them up and limit freedoms we all share.

they will have a hard time also proving it to be trolling vs. conversation. if it were that easy, the mods could likely to a better job of clamping down on it. but to guess intent on a legal definition? good luck with that one.

Nice. Just how many British social media platforms are there? I need to join them all and have some fun.

We get banned for someone claiming we are trolling, how is this different?
you're asking me how a temp ban (obviously, as you are still here - can we agree on that) is different from being found legally guilty of it and put in prison?

stop being intentionally dense, aka, trolling.

you're asking me how a temp ban (obviously, as you are still here - can we agree on that) is different from being found legally guilty of it and put in prison?

stop being intentionally dense, aka, trolling.
There is no law for trolling that gives out prison time in the UK.

Once again -- Totalitarian Progressives are the Greatest Evil since 1945.

Of course, Conservative Agenda has many enormous flaws. Totalitarian Left is the greater evil.

1635885080064.png

If we didn't have trolls around here I'd have no one to pick on so they can put me on ignore.

That would be...

BORING!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back