British jihadi plans to come home after fighting in Syria

I think that all these young euro jihadists have passports to get them back home to europe .

He night plan on coming home, but it is up to the British people on whether he will be allowed to return or not. He could find his British citizenship revoked and his British passport voided so he would not be allowed to board a plane for travel to the UK. If he did travel here he would almost certainly face arrest for terrorism and could see a sentence of life being passed on him for his crimes.

You muslims need to realise that you do not own the world and that other people will rule over you for the foreseeable future. In this case he will almost certainly be shocked at the outcome of his trip to Syria to fight as a terrorist.

I think that all these young euro jihadists have passports to get them back home to europe .

They can be revoked at any time, and if they travel on an Islamic passport they will be deported to that country. The European governments are seeing the writing on the wall and are taking action that the people want.

They can be revoked at any time, and if they travel on an Islamic passport they will be deported to that country. The European governments are seeing the writing on the wall and are taking action that the people want.

These Jihadists are off their rocker. They should be kept out of any country they try to come back to for the safety of the citizens in each country.

British Isis fighter al-Britani threatens executions in Trafalgar Square - Mirror Online

Forum List

Back