British man shot in Wembly, Britain.....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAD GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME WAS LOW, AND NOW ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAS GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME IS STILL LOW????????????

OOOHHH MYYYY GAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

And the point you refuse to acknowledge.......they confiscated all of their guns from normal people.......and their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change........disarming normal people does not affect the gun crime rate since normal people do not use guns to commit crime......

The criminals in Britain, kept their guns, brought more in ...and still shot people......so their gun crime rate did not change....

Until they imported immigrants who do not share the British culture and it's belief in civil society...
WHOA SO THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUNS, AND THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUN CRIMES?????????????

OH

MY

GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD

Here you go...in case you missed it on the other shooting in Britain thread...

John Lott's Website: So were Piers Morgan and Christiane Amanpour dishonest about crime rates last night?

Two clear points can be seen from the next two figures.

First, after the ban, clearly homicide rates bounce around over time, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

By the way, the average yearly homicides from 1990 to 1996 was 601. For the time period after the ban started it was 707, an 18 percent increase. Second, the number of homicides remained higher than the immediate pre-ban rate despite a large increase in the number of police officers during 2003 and 2004.

Please....read this part over and over till it sinks into your tiny brain....

, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

By the way, the average yearly homicides from 1990 to 1996 was 601. For the time period after the ban started it was 707, an 18 percent increase. Second, the number of homicides remained higher than the immediate pre-ban rate despite a large increase in the number of police officers during 2003 and 2004.

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY!!! SOMEONE INJECT BRITAIN WITH 64.1 MILLION GUNS TO SAVE THEM!!!!!!!

Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they have guns.....and criminals use them...but average Brits are one of the most victimized people by crime in Europe.....they need guns .....it will stop the petty criminals....and save lives....
If they're already twice as violent as the United States...but their gun crime rate is so much lower than the US...why on earth would you give them more guns?

And the point you refuse to acknowledge.......they confiscated all of their guns from normal people.......and their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change........disarming normal people does not affect the gun crime rate since normal people do not use guns to commit crime......

The criminals in Britain, kept their guns, brought more in ...and still shot people......so their gun crime rate did not change....

Until they imported immigrants who do not share the British culture and it's belief in civil society...
WHOA SO THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUNS, AND THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUN CRIMES?????????????

OH

MY

John Lott's Website: So were Piers Morgan and Christiane Amanpour dishonest about crime rates last night?

First, after the ban, clearly homicide rates bounce around over time, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they have guns.....and criminals use them...but average Brits are one of the most victimized people by crime in Europe.....they need guns .....it will stop the petty criminals....and save lives....
If they're already twice as violent as the United States...but their gun crime rate is so much lower than the US...why on earth would you give them more guns?

Because the criminals already have the guns....it is the people who don't use guns to commit the crimes...who are the victims of the criminals who don't have any way to not be victims....that is why their crime rate is 2 x our rate.

Wow...those confiscated guns just keep shooting people....

When you confiscate guns, only criminals and cops will have guns....the very important lesson from Britain...

Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting

The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am. He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
Whoa! I thought their criminals were friendly?!

What's their homicide and gun crime rate again?

Again.....you keep saying I said their criminals are nice or friendly.....you are either really dumb or you can't read......

I keep stating the fact that their criminals do not commit murder as often as our criminals do.....they are 2 x as violent as our criminals are...as I have also linked to in the past.........

Their gun murder rate and their gun crime rate did not change after they confiscated guns......so confiscating guns did nothing to stop their gun crime rate....

--last year...their gun crime rate went up by 4%.....and they are now arming more of their previously unarmed police.....

the truth, the facts and the reality of my posts and the gun crime situation in Britain.

Exactly.

Having an unarmed police force in Britain is no longer a viable option ... despite the UK having one of the most stringent, prohibitive set of gun laws in effect, on the planet !! Why ? Well ... because .... what a surprise ... criminals do tend not to respect the law !!!

Funny how it took so long to learn that lesson .......

Find them yourself......just look for them from before they confiscated their guns and add 4%.....

Do you even realize that their gun murder and gun crime rate was lower than ours before they confiscated their guns....

Please...stop....read what I just typed.....understand it....and then continue......

They then confiscated their guns....and the gun crime rate stayed the same.....and is now 4% higher......
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAD GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME WAS LOW, AND NOW ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAS GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME IS STILL LOW????????????

OH

MY

Did you hear about the 2011 England riots ? Major cities, plagued by rioting and looting, for the better part of a week.

I suggest that well-armed shopkeepers - if they HAD been - would've prevented much of what happened. Ditto a well-armed police force.

As it was, we had lawless streets in England for several days during the summer of 2011. 'Nice', eh ?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

Did you hear about the 2011 England riots ? Major cities, plagued by rioting and looting, for the better part of a week.

I suggest that well-armed shopkeepers - if they HAD been - would've prevented much of what happened. Ditto a well-armed police force.

As it was, we had lawless streets in England for several days during the summer of 2011. 'Nice', eh ?

Drummond.......welcome to the gun fight....

When you confiscate guns, only criminals and cops will have guns....the very important lesson from Britain...

The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am. He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
And you got all tingly over it.

And you got all tingly over it.

No....that is what you guys feel.....

Why is it you guys always put some form of emotional attraction to violence......and then accuse others of having it.....the only ones who react sexually to guns and gun violence are you and joe and the other gun grabbers....

OH

MY

You have to look at the research.....criminals are not normal people who get a gun and then suddenly decide to rob someone or murder someone...because they now have a gun. This is the mistake that the anti gunners make...they attribute more violence or less violence to the presence or absence of guns...and that is not reality.

Criminals who use guns have histories of violence and convictions for crime, more than likely from the time they are teenagers....normal people without a history of violence or crime will not suddenly manifest it because they get a gun.

Japan is always confusing because of their gun laws......anti gunners think that Japan has less crime because law abiding Japanese have less access to guns.....and this isn't the case. It is the Japanese culture that is less criminal in nature.....all crime in Japan is low...because of their culture....group guilt, obligation to society.....and the criminals in Japan want to make money....not murder each other over insults on face book.

You could put a gun in every Amish home in the United STates....and their gun crime rate would not change.....culture...not access to guns.

Race is not really the issue but I will use it here only because it is an obvious point....

More Whites own guns....but they commit far less gun crime and gun murder.

Fewer blacks own guns...but they commit far more gun crime and gun murder.

It isn't race.....it is single teenage mothers trying to raise young males....without fathers in the home.

That is why you have more violence in Britain...but less gun murder....their criminal culture does not commit murder as often....so far....but that is changing....their social system for creating law abiding citizens is breaking down......that is why they had a 4% increase in gun crime...and why they are arming more police....and why more criminals are actually shooting at police...with fully automatic weapons......

You can give all the normal British people guns...and they won't use them for crime...that is why taking guns away from normal British people did not decrease the gun crime or murder rate...the criminals still had guns and still committed the same amount of crime as before the gun confiscation.

Whoa! I thought their criminals were friendly?!

What's their homicide and gun crime rate again?

Again.....you keep saying I said their criminals are nice or friendly.....you are either really dumb or you can't read......

I keep stating the fact that their criminals do not commit murder as often as our criminals do.....they are 2 x as violent as our criminals are...as I have also linked to in the past.........

Their gun murder rate and their gun crime rate did not change after they confiscated guns......so confiscating guns did nothing to stop their gun crime rate....

--last year...their gun crime rate went up by 4%.....and they are now arming more of their previously unarmed police.....

the truth, the facts and the reality of my posts and the gun crime situation in Britain.
Whoa 4%???!!! So what's their gun crime rate and homicide rate now???????

the same as it was before they confiscated their guns...confiscating guns did not lower their gun crime rate....it went up 4% last year as you posted.......so how does the gun crime rate go up in a country that has extreme gun control on hunting shotguns....and confiscated all the other guns? And it is an island nation with the most public security cameras in the world...
Omg so what are those rates??? Do they have less guns now than before the "confiscation???"

Normal people in Britain....the ones who did not use their guns for crime...do not have guns....the rich still have hunting shotguns...which are under extreme gun control.....

The criminals....they still have their guns...and they are getting more of them......they like fully automatic weapons in Britain and the Continent......

I can't believe some tyrant hasn't taken over and killed everyone.

Forum List

Back