British Parliament Debates Allowing Trump To Visit UK

This doesn't bode well for Donald's credibility as a diplomat and statesman.
British House Commons Debate Barring Donald | Video | C-SPAN.org
How are the idiotic and tyrannic actions of UK a reflection on trumps ability to be a statesman?

this just shows the UK and the lefts utter intolerance for anyone that does not conform.
Trump is the Islamic terrorists best friend. I'd say they don't want him in the UK because he creates an unacceptable security problem. Trump should stop spreading the message of Jihad.

How are the idiotic and tyrannic actions of UK a reflection on trumps ability to be a statesman?

this just shows the UK and the lefts utter intolerance for anyone that does not conform.
Trump is the Islamic terrorists best friend. I'd say they don't want him in the UK because he creates an unacceptable security problem. Trump should stop spreading the message of Jihad.
-------------------------------- Trump is spreading the TRUTH and doing exactly as he should do as a Western male , Go Trump !!

Wrong. It doesn't bode well for the British. It was mostly Muslims that signed the petition and they are wasting time debating whether or not an American businessman should be banned instead of discussing how to ban Islam and throw the Muslims out of their country before it's too late.

This story reminds me of Constantinople - before the Muslims invaded the Catholics were discussing whether a fly is sanctified by holy water or whether the holy water is defiled - should it come into contact with the fly.
Soon after they lost their heads when the Muslims invaded.

So much for foolish debates.
Goodnight.
No one takes your speaking in tongues snake wrangling seriously.

Are you saying Christians as a whole speak in tongues and handle snakes?

---------------------------- Trump on the mind at 1:06 in the morning eh Liminal ??

One Scottish member even suggested letting Donald come and get himself arrested for violating UK laws.

I suggest that one Scottish member be the one to try and arrest him. Much like many of those who don't like Trump, I bet he doesn't have the guts to do himself what he says should be done.

One Scottish member even suggested letting Donald come and get himself arrested for violating UK laws.

I suggest that one Scottish member be the one to try and arrest him. Much like many of those who don't like Trump, I bet he doesn't have the guts to do himself what he says should be done.
Many people are evidently impressed by a phony tough guy with a big mouth.

who KNOWS if he is PHONEY ?? Big mouth , sure or I'd just call Trump assertive and not and azz kisser or panderer for votes , imo Liminal !!

also , I'd say that Trump is a patriot and an American First Nationalist Liminal !!

who KNOWS if he is PHONEY ?? Big mouth , sure or I'd just call Trump assertive and not and azz kisser or panderer for votes , imo Liminal !!
Shows how effective Trump's sleezy used car salesman techniques can be at manipulating people of somewhat modest intellectual endowment.

Forum List

Back