🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

577,000 signatures

All Leftist Globalist Wankers. They're gay. Their 'petition' is meaningless.

609,000 signatures

Yes 10,000 people each voting 60 times.

Evidence?

I already posted it in this thread.

Either you aren't paying attention today darling or you need some quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

Different-sizes-of-espresso-shots.jpg

577,000 signatures

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

Either you aren't paying attention today darling or you need some quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

No, you didn't. You posted speculation. There is nothing suspicious whatsoever about their tracking.

577,000 signatures

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

Evidence proving otherwise?

This entire Petition is an exercise in absolute futility and if the equally futile and non-binding debate occurs in the British Parliament it'll be another waste of British taxpayers money, the British pay enough from their tax money to have a ridiculous amount of MPs feeding at the trough in between napping episodes.

They have 650 MPs for a nation the size of Britain, WTF is that about?!

Number of Westminster MPs - Wikipedia

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

No, you didn't. You posted speculation. There is nothing suspicious whatsoever about their tracking.

It is not speculation, it's in black and white, they pulled this shit with the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition and were nailed in the same way, with the tracking, it's an identical performance with this.

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

It is not speculation, it's in black and white, they pulled this shit with the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition and were nailed in the same way, with the tracking, it's an identical performance with this.

Evidence? These are unique signatures, Lucy. Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP.

662,249 signatures

You realise this Petition is absolutely pointless don't you? You realise that the British Government isn't going to do what this Petition asks?

There is no point in launching any venture UNLESS you are going to be successful in achieving the aims of that venture.

This is yet another Leftist Bedwetting Mega Fail.

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

You're saying our independence from the U.K. negates their citizen's wishes to keep filth from landing on their soil? What kind of fucking logic is that?

662,249 signatures

You realise this Petition is absolutely pointless don't you? You realise that the British Government isn't going to do what this Petition asks?

There is no point in launching any venture UNLESS you are going to be successful in achieving the aims of that venture.

This is yet another Leftist Bedwetting Mega Fail.

Oh, so everybody ought to just be quiet and obey.
I see. Um-hmm. Is that what you do?

sheep_PNG2718.png

I relish the thought of Trump seeing that the British too think he is nothing but filthy scum. He's going to pop a vein, he can't handle not being adored!!!! Love it!

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

This entire Petition is an exercise in absolute futility and if the equally futile and non-binding debate occurs in the British Parliament it'll be another waste of British taxpayers money, the British pay enough from their tax money to have a ridiculous amount of MPs feeding at the trough in between napping episodes.

Trump's making the NWO Globalist Elites very nervous. They hate him. He poses a serious threat to their New World Order. The Globalists see their power slipping away. They're not gonna go quietly.

They've been in power for so long. They can't believe that times may be changing. So they're lashing out. Trump is one of their main targets. I hope he stays safe. Because they are coming for him.

Evidence?

Evidence? These are unique signatures, Lucy. Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP.

"Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP."

Yes that's what I refer to, it'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

609,000 signatures

Evidence?

Trump's making the NWO Globalist Elites very nervous. They hate him. He poses a serious threat to their New World Order. The Globalists see their power slipping away. They're not gonna go quietly.

They've been in power for so long. They can't believe that times may be changing. So they're lashing out. Trump is one of their main targets. I hope he stays safe. Because they are coming for him.

Good. They can have the motherfucker.

Evidence?

Yes that's what I refer to, it'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

Your butthurt is showing. Bahahahahahaa......

Look at the adorable snowflake Brits thinking this is going to amount to a squirt of piss.

Your butthurt is showing. Bahahahahahaa......

No we're just laughing at another group of COMPLETE LOSERS :lol:

Just when we thought your crowd had hit a new level of moron, you then hit an entirely new level of TOTAL MORON :lol:

Brits are so gay. I mean, you never see Americans signing stupid petitions trying to ban British leaders from state visits. Brits need to grow up and stop being so gay.

Forum List

Back