🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

Its a strange situation when the US Pres is only popular in Moscow.

The situation is as follows.

Most of the UK population are repulsed by Trump. Some see him as disgusting and some see him as a joke.

Teresa May needs to cuddle up to him as she needs friends following Brexit.

She will excuse anything he does because she needs a deal.

Trump will look at her as easy meat.He knows that he is in the box seat on this. The Uk will soon be getting screwed by corporate US and we will all be eating chicken soaked in chlorine. Yum Yum.

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?
Depends on how long it takes for you to soil your sheets and wake up.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

Yup and you can bet Trump will be allowed into GB despite the OP's bullshit.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

He will have a front row seat to all the Brits who mock and despise him like no other President has ever been mocked and despised in GB before.

He will have a front row seat to all the Brits who mock and despise him like no other President has ever been mocked and despised in GB before.

You will also have a front row seat for the cheers and welcome he will get.

Oh and like the Brits had such a sterling relationship with douchebag??

How quickly an old fart like you forgets.

Fool ^^^

trump has alienated the entire Western World and is reaching out to Russia. I'm all for diplomacy, but to paraphrase President Reagan, we must trust our Intelligence and verity the sincerity of Putin.

Retard ^^^^^

Trump has stood up to the ruling left. The same left that is rapidly losing it's hold on Europe. You're all for leftist dictatorship, and you see it slipping away. Brexit, Trump, and the loss of Europe;

{
“The crisis of the European Left is undeniable,” said Marc Lazar, professor and director of the History Center at Sciences Po in Paris. “We’re in a phase of Europe’s history where the economic crisis, the refugee and immigration problem, the European Union challenges, put the traditional parties from the Left in a tough spot.”

Ever since the crisis started, the traditional Left parties have been keen on denouncing the crisis of financial capitalism, rising inequalities, or globalization run amok, said Steven Coulter, a political economy scholar at the London School of Economics. “But if they talked about the problems,” he said, “they didn’t talk much about the solutions.”}

Long goodbye of the European Left

The pendulum swings, and you Stalinists are on the losing side, this round.

The pendulum swings TOO FAR, in every case. You Bolsheviks went too far into the authoritarian left that you promote. The rights will most likely go too far into militarism. Hence, in 10 years you Marxists will rise again, to cause another round of misery and despair.

Most of the UK population are repulsed by Trump. Some see him as disgusting and some see him as a joke.

Trump will look at her as easy meat.He knows that he is in the box seat on this. The Uk will soon be getting screwed by corporate US and we will all be eating chicken soaked in chlorine. Yum Yum.

You are so stupid you don't know how to hunt or fish?

Jesus dude you have an ocean out there

You are so stupid you don't know how to hunt or fish?

Jesus dude you have an ocean out there

BTW you would look better with fluoride in your water..

Just saying

Getting close to two million. Seems the English will be debating it on Feb 20.

Forum List

Back