🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

So, my hatred of liberals increases every minute. USA liberals, UK liberals, I do not discriminate.
You have a lot of hate. Would Jesus approve?

Hating liberals is patriotic, it makes me feel warm and comfy like an American flag blanket.

Using the American flag as a blanket is a violation of the Flag Code, you disrespectful fuck.

"Using the American flag as a blanket is a violation of the Flag Code, you disrespectful fuck."

Keeping yourself warm wrapped in your own flag isn't disrespectful or a violation of any Flag Code.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

Over 895,000
This morning,it was 200,000

Again you fucking moron she was just here..

Why would Trump go to Great Britain?

You are dumb. For several reasons dude for diplomatic relations, negotiations etc etc etc. All president travel overseas except Assad or Kim Jung.
What do yo expect engage in sexual relation with the queen?

Awesome those were alot of reasons dude.

Over 895,000

You are dumb. For several reasons dude for diplomatic relations, negotiations etc etc etc. All president travel overseas except Assad or Kim Jung.

So what are we negotiations now about dude with the queen of England? I hope it's awesome

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?
Depends on how long it takes for you to soil your sheets and wake up.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

Prime Minister Theresa May should remove this Online Petition thing from 10 Downing Streets website, the thing is ridiculous.

How it works, you think of something you want their House of Commons to debate and if you get 100,000 votes or more they have to debate it but it's all non-binding, there is no vote to adopt what's being debated, it's purely a debate.

So for example you could ask the House of Commons to debate if the moon is made of green cheese and if you get 100,000 votes or more, then the House of Commons would have to debate if the moon is made of green cheese.

Also the whole voting process is deeply flawed, anyone in the world can vote in these Online Petitions.

Just look at the link below, look at how many nations around the world have voted in this President Trump Petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

[/B]

I traveled to U.K. many times and I know lots of British here and overseas. They hate Trump.
To debate about Trump whether he is welcome in UK or not is bloody disgusting. Don't you think?

Every time a US president travels overseas there is always anti US rallies but anti Trump rallies will be huge overseas. Maybe except Russia.

Over 895,000

So what are we negotiations now about dude with the queen of England? I hope it's awesome

Trump will visit UK later this year.

Petition to stop Donald Trump's state visit to UK

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Petition: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It usually takes months to get this many.

Watch the number grow.

It would be interesting to see how many would sign a petition that would not only allow Trump in, but would be happy to see it happen.

Mark

Over 895,000

I thought he was not allowed?

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?
Depends on how long it takes for you to soil your sheets and wake up.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

Prime Minister Theresa May should remove this Online Petition thing from 10 Downing Streets website, the thing is ridiculous.

How it works, you think of something you want their House of Commons to debate and if you get 100,000 votes or more they have to debate it but it's all non-binding, there is no vote to adopt what's being debated, it's purely a debate.

So for example you could ask the House of Commons to debate if the moon is made of green cheese and if you get 100,000 votes or more, then the House of Commons would have to debate if the moon is made of green cheese.

Also the whole voting process is deeply flawed, anyone in the world can vote in these Online Petitions.

Just look at the link below, look at how many nations around the world have voted in this President Trump Petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

[/B]

I traveled to U.K. many times and I know lots of British here and overseas. They hate Trump.
To debate about Trump whether he is welcome in UK or not is bloody disgusting. Don't you think?

Every time a US president travels overseas there is always anti US rallies but anti Trump rallies will be huge overseas. Maybe except Russia.
If trump puts America first in regards to relations with Russia the Russians will hate him.

Petition to stop Donald Trump's state visit to UK

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Petition: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It usually takes months to get this many.

Watch the number grow.
Watch the number grow? Why bother? As with American crybabies, their efforts are a complete waste of time. Might as well watch the seconds tick away on a clock. At least they actually accomplish something.

About to hit 700,000. And all in just a few hours. Remarkable.

They must be posting the link on Twitter and FB to get it out that fast. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so 9:00pm in the UK right now.
It's heartening to know there are people around the world who may save us by blocking Trump when we're unable.

You can be heartened as much as you like, but the end effect will be exactly the same as all these other ridiculous demonstrations :

Nada, nothing, zero, zilch.... in other words absolutely no effect.;)
Like Trump's Presidency

Not "like" Trump's Presidency.

but rather

"Unlike" Trump's Presidency.

President Trump has accomplished more in 8 days than Obama did in 8 years!

It's so funny, that it's sad.

The Left screeches about everything Trump has done, and then some blithering idiot such as the one you just answered, claims he has done nothing.

They'd best get their stories straight.

Our President is being disrespected, mocked and despised all over the world, except at the Kremlin in Moscow. They like him in Moscow.

Over 895,000

I thought he was not allowed?

Thank you for putting Kate Steinle's picture in your avi.

Forum List

Back