🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

LOL, like the UK would refuse the US president. Leaving the EU makes our relationship all the more important. They have retards, we have retards, they exist the world over. No news there.

Yup and from what I've heard Trump had a very good meeting with the British PM.

Only an idiot like Rderp would post such a hilarious thread.

Carry on tree stump dumb.

'thousands every minute'

BS, Drama Queen!

As all sane people already knew, this idiotic Petition launched by Screaming Leftist Maniac Bedwetters was doomed to fail, Leftists are always doomed to fail, the objective in this instance that has failed is the demand to deny President Trump entry to Britain and the cancellation of his State Visit.

As was already stated the British Government says no, President Trump's State Visit to go ahead, nothing has changed.

Trump State Visit: Downing Street rejects cancellation calls

"Downing Street has rejected calls to cancel President Donald Trump's proposed state visit to the UK after a US clampdown on immigration.

A source said a rejection would be a "populist gesture", adding that the invitation had been accepted and scrapping it would "undo everything".

- Snip -

The Downing Street source told the BBC: "America is a huge important ally. We have to think long term."

Trump state visit: Downing Street rejects cancellation calls - BBC News

DOWNING STREET STILL BEHIND DONALD TRUMP’S PLANNED STATE VISIT TO UK

"Donald Trump’s state visit to the UK will go ahead despite widespread outrage over the travel ban on Muslims and refugees.

Downing Street said its position had not changed on the US president’s trip as Theresa May came under pressure to downgrade or axe the visit.

“An invitation has been extended and accepted,” a Number 10 spokesman said, stressing the position had not changed."

Downing Street still behind Donald Trump's planned state visit to UK - Evening Telegraph

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?
Depends on how long it takes for you to soil your sheets and wake up.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.
They did drive Bush's approval rating down a lot and blamed the entire financial collapse on him. Bush did not fight back and thought it was undignified. Obama has had nothing but positive press from pop media and his numbers are way up even though we're stuck eating turd sandwiches.

Trump does fight back though and they are not accustomed to that so I'm sure it's a game on scenario for them and they are going for broke.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

Fool ^^^

trump has alienated the entire Western World and is reaching out to Russia. I'm all for diplomacy, but to paraphrase President Reagan, we must trust our Intelligence and verity the sincerity of Putin.

Chicoms too, right?

Over 895,000
This morning,it was 200,000

Again you fucking moron she was just here..

Why would Trump go to Great Britain?

Because when she was invited to the Republican gathering in Philadelphia last Thursday and then to The White House on Friday, she invited President Trump to visit Great Britain and he accepted.

The British want a post-Brexit Trade Deal with America, it's of great importance to them, so they're not going to shoot themselves in both feet are they? No.

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

It means they can determine if he is allowed in their country. Some big negotiator. He isn't even wanted in the country, much less at the negotiating table. Respect for our president is at an all time low.
He's already been invited by HRH, and he's accepted. The whining snowflake bedwetters will get nowhere, just like last time.
People might respect them more if they did the same about the Saudis or the Chinese, or any number of leaders who stone women and throw homosexuals off buildings. Meh.

Over 895,000

Because when she was invited to the Republican gathering in Philadelphia last Thursday and then to The White House on Friday, she invited President Trump to visit Great Britain and he accepted.

The British want a post-Brexit Trade Deal with America, it's of great importance to them, so they're not going to shoot themselves in both feet are they? No.

Lucy ya really have to go slow with me on this one.. America always has your back.. It's an afterthought to us..
It's not even important..

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

Prime Minister Theresa May should remove this Online Petition thing from 10 Downing Streets website, the thing is ridiculous.

How it works, you think of something you want their House of Commons to debate and if you get 100,000 votes or more they have to debate it but it's all non-binding, there is no vote to adopt what's being debated, it's purely a debate.

So for example you could ask the House of Commons to debate if the moon is made of green cheese and if you get 100,000 votes or more, then the House of Commons would have to debate if the moon is made of green cheese.

Also the whole voting process is deeply flawed, anyone in the world can vote in these Online Petitions.

Just look at the link below, look at how many nations around the world have voted in this President Trump Petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

{"name":"Afghanistan","code":"AF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Albania","code":"AL","signature_count":4},{"name":"Algeria","code":"DZ","signature_count":4},{"name":"Andorra","code":"AD","signature_count":7},{"name":"Anguilla","code":"AI","signature_count":9},{"name":"Antigua and Barbuda","code":"AG","signature_count":11},{"name":"Argentina","code":"AR","signature_count":15},{"name":"Armenia","code":"AM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Aruba","code":"AW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Australia","code":"AU","signature_count":3800},{"name":"Austria","code":"AT","signature_count":267},{"name":"Azerbaijan","code":"AZ","signature_count":8},{"name":"Bahrain","code":"BH","signature_count":36},{"name":"Bangladesh","code":"BD","signature_count":18},{"name":"Barbados","code":"BB","signature_count":16},{"name":"Belarus","code":"BY","signature_count":3},{"name":"Belgium","code":"BE","signature_count":642},{"name":"Belize","code":"BZ","signature_count":5},{"name":"Benin","code":"BJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Bermuda","code":"BM","signature_count":93},{"name":"Bolivia","code":"BO","signature_count":4},{"name":"Bonaire/St Eustatius/Saba","code":"BQ","signature_count":2},{"name":"Bosnia and Herzegovina","code":"BA","signature_count":6},{"name":"Botswana","code":"BW","signature_count":11},{"name":"Brazil","code":"BR","signature_count":77},{"name":"British Antarctic Territory","code":"BAT","signature_count":3},{"name":"British Indian Ocean Territory","code":"IO","signature_count":2},{"name":"British Virgin Islands","code":"VG","signature_count":15},{"name":"Brunei","code":"BN","signature_count":12},{"name":"Bulgaria","code":"BG","signature_count":49},{"name":"Burma","code":"MM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Cambodia","code":"KH","signature_count":22},{"name":"Cameroon","code":"CM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Canada","code":"CA","signature_count":2398},{"name":"Cape Verde","code":"CV","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cayman Islands","code":"KY","signature_count":38},{"name":"Chad","code":"TD","signature_count":3},{"name":"Chile","code":"CL","signature_count":24},{"name":"China","code":"CN","signature_count":96},{"name":"Colombia","code":"CO","signature_count":41},{"name":"Congo","code":"CG","signature_count":2},{"name":"Congo (Democratic Republic)","code":"CD","signature_count":1},{"name":"Costa Rica","code":"CR","signature_count":14},{"name":"Croatia","code":"HR","signature_count":18},{"name":"Curaçao","code":"CW","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cyprus","code":"CY","signature_count":156},{"name":"Czechia","code":"CZ","signature_count":155},{"name":"Denmark","code":"DK","signature_count":381},{"name":"Djibouti","code":"DJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Dominica","code":"DM","signature_count":5},{"name":"Dominican Republic","code":"DO","signature_count":3},{"name":"East Timor","code":"TL","signature_count":3},{"name":"Ecuador","code":"EC","signature_count":12},{"name":"Egypt","code":"EG","signature_count":51},{"name":"El Salvador","code":"SV","signature_count":3},{"name":"Estonia","code":"EE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Ethiopia","code":"ET","signature_count":5},{"name":"Falkland Islands","code":"FK","signature_count":11},{"name":"Fiji","code":"FJ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Finland","code":"FI","signature_count":191},{"name":"France","code":"FR","signature_count":4770},{"name":"French Guiana","code":"GF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Gabon","code":"GA","signature_count":1},{"name":"Georgia","code":"GE","signature_count":8},{"name":"Germany","code":"DE","signature_count":2143},{"name":"Ghana","code":"GH","signature_count":12},{"name":"Gibraltar","code":"GI","signature_count":136},{"name":"Greece","code":"GR","signature_count":200},{"name":"Grenada","code":"GD","signature_count":4},{"name":"Guadeloupe","code":"GP","signature_count":1},{"name":"Guatemala","code":"GT","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guernsey","code":"GG","signature_count":249},{"name":"Guinea-Bissau","code":"GW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guyana","code":"GY","signature_count":1},{"name":"Haiti","code":"HT","signature_count":1},{"name":"Hong Kong","code":"HK","signature_count":555},{"name":"Hungary","code":"HU","signature_count":65},{"name":"Iceland","code":"IS","signature_count":24},{"name":"India","code":"IN","signature_count":97},{"name":"Indonesia","code":"ID","signature_count":67},{"name":"Iran","code":"IR","signature_count":30},{"name":"Iraq","code":"IQ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Ireland","code":"IE","signature_count":1362},{"name":"Isle of Man","code":"IM","signature_count":309},{"name":"Israel","code":"IL","signature_count":76},{"name":"Italy","code":"IT","signature_count":631},{"name":"Jamaica","code":"JM","signature_count":11},{"name":"Japan","code":"JP","signature_count":333},{"name":"Jersey","code":"JE","signature_count":308},{"name":"Jordan","code":"JO","signature_count":22},{"name":"Kazakhstan","code":"KZ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Kenya","code":"KE","signature_count":70},{"name":"Kosovo","code":"XK","signature_count":7},{"name":"Kuwait","code":"KW","signature_count":29},{"name":"Kyrgyzstan","code":"KG","signature_count":1},{"name":"Laos","code":"LA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Latvia","code":"LV","signature_count":10},{"name":"Lebanon","code":"LB","signature_count":21},{"name":"Lesotho","code":"LS","signature_count":1},{"name":"Liberia","code":"LR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Libya","code":"LY","signature_count":9},{"name":"Lithuania","code":"LT","signature_count":10},{"name":"Luxembourg","code":"LU","signature_count":139},{"name":"Macao","code":"MO","signature_count":5},{"name":"Macedonia","code":"MK","signature_count":4},{"name":"Malawi","code":"MW","signature_count":10},{"name":"Malaysia","code":"MY","signature_count":129},{"name":"Maldives","code":"MV","signature_count":2},{"name":"Mali","code":"ML","signature_count":1},{"name":"Malta","code":"MT","signature_count":117},{"name":"Mauritius","code":"MU","signature_count":13},{"name":"Mexico","code":"MX","signature_count":83},{"name":"Monaco","code":"MC","signature_count":17},{"name":"Mongolia","code":"MN","signature_count":2},{"name":"Montenegro","code":"ME","signature_count":1},{"name":"Montserrat","code":"MS","signature_count":3},{"name":"Morocco","code":"MA","signature_count":15},{"name":"Mozambique","code":"MZ","signature_count":3},{"name":"Namibia","code":"NA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Nauru","code":"NR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Nepal","code":"NP","signature_count":7},{"name":"Netherlands","code":"NL","signature_count":1222},{"name":"New Caledonia","code":"NC","signature_count":1},{"name":"New Zealand","code":"NZ","signature_count":1289},{"name":"Nicaragua","code":"NI","signature_count":3},{"name":"Niger","code":"NE","signature_count":1},

- Snip -

{"name":"Turkey","code":"TR","signature_count":105},{"name":"Turks and Caicos Islands","code":"TC","signature_count":5},{"name":"Tuvalu","code":"TV","signature_count":25},{"name":"Uganda","code":"UG","signature_count":30},{"name":"Ukraine","code":"UA","signature_count":18},{"name":"United Arab Emirates","code":"AE","signature_count":707},{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":1192423},{"name":"United States","code":"US","signature_count":5896},{"name":"Uruguay","code":"UY","signature_count":33},{"name":"Uzbekistan","code":"UZ","signature_count":17},{"name":"Vanuatu","code":"VU","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Venezuela","code":"VE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vietnam","code":"VN","signature_count":43},{"name":"Wallis and Futuna","code":"WF","signature_count":3},{"name":"Western Sahara","code":"EH","signature_count":2},{"name":"Yemen","code":"YE","signature_count":1},{"name":"Zambia","code":"ZM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Zimbabwe","code":"ZW","signature_count":15}]

Over 895,000

Lucy ya really have to go slow with me on this one.. America always has your back.. It's an afterthought to us..
It's not even important..

I'm not British darling, I'm Austrian, but I have lived in Britain and have many British friends.

Petition to stop Donald Trump's state visit to UK

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Petition: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It usually takes months to get this many.

Watch the number grow.
I've always marveled at the power of on-line petitions.
I know we should start a petition to make all the people that promised to leave if Trump won, leave.

Forum List

Back