🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

Petition to stop Donald Trump's state visit to UK

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Petition: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It usually takes months to get this many.

Watch the number grow.
Don't worry about it...

The UK Prime Minister is usually the one to make the pilgrimage anyway...

The 51st State is far more dependent upon the US than the US is dependent upon them...

Besides, with the advent of BRexit, the UK cannot afford to piss off its Best Friend... and Parliament will wipe their arses with the petition.

After which, they'll start cleaning-up Londonistan...

So, my hatred of liberals increases every minute. USA liberals, UK liberals, I do not discriminate.
You have a lot of hate. Would Jesus approve?

Hating liberals is patriotic, it makes me feel warm and comfy like an American flag blanket.

Using the American flag as a blanket is a violation of the Flag Code, you disrespectful fuck.

Are you an idiot? Work on your reading comprehension fool.

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

Fool ^^^

trump has alienated the entire Western World and is reaching out to Russia. I'm all for diplomacy, but to paraphrase President Reagan, we must trust our Intelligence and verity the sincerity of Putin.
Are you so seriously dumb you have switched something about England to Russia? Wait a minute. You are that fucking dumb and you've proven it beyond all doubt. You actually don't know who the hell the leader of Russia was when Reagan was president do you? You called the quote a paraphrase because you weren't sure the words were right in the context of the quote but you actually think Putin was in control during that time. The quote was wrong, the people involved was wrong, the thought process was wrong and the only thing left to determine is you're a fucking idiot.

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Watch the number grow.
I think this is not very possible rdean.
Donald Trump is a Head of State. You can't stop a Head of State to visit your country (unless he's heading a country you're in war with) :)

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

It means they can determine if he is allowed in their country. Some big negotiator. He isn't even wanted in the country, much less at the negotiating table. Respect for our president is at an all time low.
No, an online poll doesn't mean that at all. He has an invitation from the Queen for a visit. I'm pretty sure that won't be over ridden by a few online protest votes. It was delivered by the PM. Kinda hard to sign an online poll killing that. This online poll pretty much means the same thing as our giant pussy march of women nobody would want in any circumstance whatsoever in DC last week. None. No change, no care, no sympathy.

Watch the number grow.
This doesn't make sense Mrs may's was just in Washington

It's crazy me and a Vietnam girl knows more then you

It means they can determine if he is allowed in their country. Some big negotiator. He isn't even wanted in the country, much less at the negotiating table. Respect for our president is at an all time low.
No, an online poll doesn't mean that at all. He has an invitation from the Queen for a visit. I'm pretty sure that won't be over ridden by a few online protest votes. It was delivered by the PM. Kinda hard to sign an online poll killing that. This online poll pretty much means the same thing as our giant pussy march of women nobody would want in any circumstance whatsoever in DC last week. None. No change, no care, no sympathy.
Oh god the press conference.

Oh god the press conference.

Dammit! Shoulda done a hash tag. Those always work.

Forum List

Back