🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

Petition to stop Donald Trump's state visit to UK

In the space of just a few hours more than 30,000 people had signed the petition. When it reaches 100,000 it is considered for debate in Parliament.

Petition: Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

It usually takes months to get this many.

Watch the number grow.

Meh, England just came to him. He doesn't need to go there.

Everybody understands this apart from the increasingly batshit insane Leftists.

I can see his big orange face staring at the television right now, probably on CNN. He hates CNN. And he's watching the crowds form at the big airports. Red spots are forming on his skin, although hard to see from the pancake makeup he wears. He's probably audibly sniffing again, like he did at the debates when he was frustrated. His little fat fists are coiling and recoiling. He hates the White House, it's so drab compared to his Louis XVII knock-off furnishings in Trump Tower.

I can see his big orange face staring at the television right now, probably on CNN. He hates CNN. And he's watching the crowds form at the big airports. Red spots are forming on his skin, although hard to see from the pancake makeup he wears. He's probably audibly sniffing again, like he did at the debates when he was frustrated. His little fat fists are coiling and recoiling. He hates the White House, it's so drab compared to his Louis XVII knock-off furnishings in Trump Tower.

You are just jealous because The Donald has more money than you, a typical Leftist trait hating the wealthy, being jealous of the wealthy, hating successful people.

About to hit 700,000. And all in just a few hours. Remarkable.

I have connections in the U.K., Canada, Italy and Germany and they hate Trump.
I'm sure they're the pillars of society.

They're probably the Hookers he uses.when his right hand gets tired.

Oh my....Loosey's desperation is so unbecoming.

All your idiotic comments are just making me and many others laugh.

The only one's who are desperate are PROFESSIONAL LOSERS like your ilk.

So who cares what these left wing idiots do ? ....they can march til the cows come home in demonstrations, but they have absolutely no power to change anything.

Brexit is happening, right wing politicians may soon gain power in Europe and Trump is America's President! :clap2:

The politically correct left wingers are the losers of yesterday, they don't realize the world has moved on.

Never mind these fake headlines of doom, they'll be forgotten tomorrow.

Last edited:
Interesting, you can see the petition via mapping. The brainiacs in Cambridge and Oxford definitely don't like Trump.
Petition Map (by Unboxed)

Cambridge and Oxford are bastions of Leftist Activism, if you were an educated person then you'd know that, but as you must have been educated down on the farm or something you can't be expected to know that or anything else.

My period at Oxford saw me seeing Leftist Activists in action babbling and shouting people down who had opposing views at the Debating Society at the Union.

So who care what these left wing idiots do ? ....they can march til the cows come home in demonstrations, but they have absolutely no power to change anything.

Brexit is happening, right wing politicians may soon gain power in Europe and Trump is America's President! :clap2:

The politically correct left wingers are the losers of yesterday, they don't realize the world has moved on.

Never mind these fake headlines of doom, they'll be forgotten tomorrow.

"they can march til the cows come home in demonstrations, but they have absolutely no power to change anything."

Exactly and it's driving them further into complete insanity. In a few months we'll probably be getting reports of many committing suicide, the suicides are next I'd bet money on it.

I do believe Queen Elizabeth will enjoy the ride in Air Force One when President Trump sends it over for her to come join him in Washington where both will thumb their noses at the militant left in Britain.

And, I do believe the good Queen has enough backbone to accept the invitation WHEN it is made.

I do believe Queen Elizabeth will enjoy the ride in Air Force One when President Trump sends it over for her to come join him in Washington where both will thumb their noses at the militant left in Britain.

And, I do believe the good Queen has enough backbone to accept the invitation WHEN it is made.
I wonder if Trump will ask to take photo's of the Queen's daughter-in-law naked

They must be posting the link on Twitter and FB to get it out that fast. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so 9:00pm in the UK right now.
It's heartening to know there are people around the world who may save us by blocking Trump when we're unable.

You can be heartened as much as you like, but the end effect will be exactly the same as all these other ridiculous demonstrations :

Nada, nothing, zero, zilch.... in other words absolutely no effect.;)

They must be posting the link on Twitter and FB to get it out that fast. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so 9:00pm in the UK right now.
It's heartening to know there are people around the world who may save us by blocking Trump when we're unable.

You can be heartened as much as you like, but the end effect will be exactly the same as all these other ridiculous demonstrations :

Like Trump's Presidency

I wonder if Trump will ask to take photo's of the Queen's daughter-in-law naked

Excellent question! If he does, will he also take a buck-nekked snap of Clown Price Chucky for you?
No he hasn't expressed interest in photographing Chuck naked before like he did Kate. In fact, reports are that he plans to avoid Chucky. The humiliation of the royal family is important to Trump.

Like Trump's Presidency

Not "like" Trump's Presidency.

but rather

"Unlike" Trump's Presidency.

President Trump has accomplished more in 8 days than Obama did in 8 years!

Forum List

Back