🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

Yes 10,000 people each voting 60 times.

Evidence?

I already posted it in this thread.

Either you aren't paying attention today darling or you need some quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

Different-sizes-of-espresso-shots.jpg

No, you didn't. You posted speculation. There is nothing suspicious whatsoever about their tracking.

It is not speculation, it's in black and white, they pulled this shit with the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition and were nailed in the same way, with the tracking, it's an identical performance with this.

Evidence? These are unique signatures, Lucy. Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP.

Indeed. I have used IP tracking/excluding software for my websites since 1999. Sorry Lucy Goosey. You lose.

No, you didn't. You posted speculation. There is nothing suspicious whatsoever about their tracking.

It is not speculation, it's in black and white, they pulled this shit with the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition and were nailed in the same way, with the tracking, it's an identical performance with this.

Evidence? These are unique signatures, Lucy. Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP.

"Of course it can tell when their are multiple signatures from the same IP."

Yes that's what I refer to, it'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

Your butthurt is showing. Bahahahahahaa......

No we're just laughing at another group of COMPLETE LOSERS :lol:

Just when we thought your crowd had hit a new level of moron, you then hit an entirely new level of TOTAL MORON :lol:

Trade your avatar in for a swastika, and be honest here.

Look at the adorable snowflake Brits thinking this is going to amount to a squirt of piss.

Yes it's hilarious, this crowd illustrate now on a daily basis what uneducated morons they are in their Alternative Universe encased in The Bubble :uhoh3:

Evidence?

Either you aren't paying attention today darling or you need some quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

Indeed. I have used IP tracking/excluding software for my websites since 1999. Sorry Lucy Goosey. You lose.

Here I'll copy and paste again for you shall I:

It'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

Look at the adorable snowflake Brits thinking this is going to amount to a squirt of piss.

What matters is Trump's feelings. He spent a week whining about the crowd size at his inaugural, going so far as calling the Director of Parks and Services to cry about it.

His infantile, bottomless ego can't handle shit like this. That's what will bring his fat ass down. He will hang himself for the sake of vanity. Keep giving him rope!!!!

Yes that's what I refer to, it'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

Just when we thought your crowd had hit a new level of moron, you then hit an entirely new level of TOTAL MORON :lol:

It's okay we already knew you lost the argument you never had in the first place, your latest comment further illustrates that, Godwin and that shit.

When are you Leftist Maniacs going to get SICK OF LOSING and sick of getting kicked?

It'll be monitored in the same way that the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was monitored by The House of Commons Petition Committee in conjunction with the Government Digital Service department, that's how the Brexit Bedwetting Tantrum Petition was nailed with their multiple voting from the same IP's and this latest Bedwetting Petition from a first look is curiously identical to what the Brexit one looked like at exactly this stage in it's voting.

Your opinion:
ca4.png

Your opinion:
ca4.png

Your mental age is what 6 years-old?

Have you ever commented anything remotely intelligent? No.

When are you going to get sick of losing and getting kicked? Are you Masochists or something?

It's okay we already knew you lost the argument you never had in the first place, your latest comment further illustrates that, Godwin and that shit.

When are you Leftist Maniacs going to get SICK OF LOSING and sick of getting kicked?

I was right about Dick Nixon, too. And we leftist maniacs survived. But Trump won't get to salute his acolytes from a helicopter with a tearful goodbye. He will be hauled out with the very rope he is using to hang himself.

Your opinion:
ca4.png

Your mental age is what 6 years-old?

Have you ever commented anything remotely intelligent? No.

When are you going to get sick of losing and getting kicked? Are you Masochists or something?

Bahahahahaha....I can hear your rasping gasp from here, Ms. Goebbels.

I can't wait for the parliament debate. I hope someone brings up what a complete humiliation it will be for the Queen to meet with Trump.

Good whilst you watch - oh have you voted in it yet? Anyhow whilst you watch, remember it means NOTHING and will achieve NOTHING.

This ISN'T the British Government's official position, period and it never will be, period.

Doesn't matter, and I know that. Disapproval will bring Trump down. He can't handle it.

Evidence?

Here:

Like British Prime Minister Theresa May is going to sign this stupid Petition :uhoh3:

"Rt Hon Theresa May MP","signature_count":1249

Like British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is going to sign this stupid Petition :uhoh3:

"Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP","signature_count":904

Here:

Like British Prime Minister Theresa May is going to sign this stupid Petition :uhoh3:

Like British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is going to sign this stupid Petition :uhoh3:

You just don't get it, Loosey. You don't understand the mental instability of Trump and how this skeeves him. Heheheheeee. The more emotionally unstable he becomes, the more unhinged, the sooner he will fuck up and then impeachment proceedings can begin! YAY!

We must Bookmark this thread, so when NOTHING happens because of this POINTLESS Petition and President Trump goes on his State Visit to Britain and has Afternoon Tea with The Queen, we can resurrect this thread and have a good laugh at these idiot losers.

Here:

You just don't get it, Loosey. You don't understand the mental instability of Trump and how this skeeves him. Heheheheeee. The more emotionally unstable he becomes, the more unhinged, the sooner he will fuck up and then impeachment proceedings can begin! YAY!

"You don't understand the mental instability"

We under the mental instabilty of Leftists worldwide though. You've hit a new level of insanity since January 20th.

Forum List

Back