🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British petition denying Trump entry into England increases by thousands every minute

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?
Depends on how long it takes for you to soil your sheets and wake up.

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

I still can't figure out why Trump would want to go there?

What else is Mrs may's going to talk about?

Yes we love Great Britain.. She was already here..

Yes we will defend Great Britain

Yes Great Britain we will have free trade with you..

Prime Minister Theresa May should remove this Online Petition thing from 10 Downing Streets website, the thing is ridiculous.

How it works, you think of something you want their House of Commons to debate and if you get 100,000 votes or more they have to debate it but it's all non-binding, there is no vote to adopt what's being debated, it's purely a debate.

So for example you could ask the House of Commons to debate if the moon is made of green cheese and if you get 100,000 or more, then the House of Commons would have to debate if the moon is made of green cheese.

Also the whole voting process is deeply flawed, anyone in the world can vote in these Online Petitions.

Just look at the link below, look at how many nations around have voted in this President Trump Petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

{"name":"Afghanistan","code":"AF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Albania","code":"AL","signature_count":4},{"name":"Algeria","code":"DZ","signature_count":4},{"name":"Andorra","code":"AD","signature_count":7},{"name":"Anguilla","code":"AI","signature_count":9},{"name":"Antigua and Barbuda","code":"AG","signature_count":11},{"name":"Argentina","code":"AR","signature_count":15},{"name":"Armenia","code":"AM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Aruba","code":"AW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Australia","code":"AU","signature_count":3800},{"name":"Austria","code":"AT","signature_count":267},{"name":"Azerbaijan","code":"AZ","signature_count":8},{"name":"Bahrain","code":"BH","signature_count":36},{"name":"Bangladesh","code":"BD","signature_count":18},{"name":"Barbados","code":"BB","signature_count":16},{"name":"Belarus","code":"BY","signature_count":3},{"name":"Belgium","code":"BE","signature_count":642},{"name":"Belize","code":"BZ","signature_count":5},{"name":"Benin","code":"BJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Bermuda","code":"BM","signature_count":93},{"name":"Bolivia","code":"BO","signature_count":4},{"name":"Bonaire/St Eustatius/Saba","code":"BQ","signature_count":2},{"name":"Bosnia and Herzegovina","code":"BA","signature_count":6},{"name":"Botswana","code":"BW","signature_count":11},{"name":"Brazil","code":"BR","signature_count":77},{"name":"British Antarctic Territory","code":"BAT","signature_count":3},{"name":"British Indian Ocean Territory","code":"IO","signature_count":2},{"name":"British Virgin Islands","code":"VG","signature_count":15},{"name":"Brunei","code":"BN","signature_count":12},{"name":"Bulgaria","code":"BG","signature_count":49},{"name":"Burma","code":"MM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Cambodia","code":"KH","signature_count":22},{"name":"Cameroon","code":"CM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Canada","code":"CA","signature_count":2398},{"name":"Cape Verde","code":"CV","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cayman Islands","code":"KY","signature_count":38},{"name":"Chad","code":"TD","signature_count":3},{"name":"Chile","code":"CL","signature_count":24},{"name":"China","code":"CN","signature_count":96},{"name":"Colombia","code":"CO","signature_count":41},{"name":"Congo","code":"CG","signature_count":2},{"name":"Congo (Democratic Republic)","code":"CD","signature_count":1},{"name":"Costa Rica","code":"CR","signature_count":14},{"name":"Croatia","code":"HR","signature_count":18},{"name":"Curaçao","code":"CW","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cyprus","code":"CY","signature_count":156},{"name":"Czechia","code":"CZ","signature_count":155},{"name":"Denmark","code":"DK","signature_count":381},{"name":"Djibouti","code":"DJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Dominica","code":"DM","signature_count":5},{"name":"Dominican Republic","code":"DO","signature_count":3},{"name":"East Timor","code":"TL","signature_count":3},{"name":"Ecuador","code":"EC","signature_count":12},{"name":"Egypt","code":"EG","signature_count":51},{"name":"El Salvador","code":"SV","signature_count":3},{"name":"Estonia","code":"EE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Ethiopia","code":"ET","signature_count":5},{"name":"Falkland Islands","code":"FK","signature_count":11},{"name":"Fiji","code":"FJ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Finland","code":"FI","signature_count":191},{"name":"France","code":"FR","signature_count":4770},{"name":"French Guiana","code":"GF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Gabon","code":"GA","signature_count":1},{"name":"Georgia","code":"GE","signature_count":8},{"name":"Germany","code":"DE","signature_count":2143},{"name":"Ghana","code":"GH","signature_count":12},{"name":"Gibraltar","code":"GI","signature_count":136},{"name":"Greece","code":"GR","signature_count":200},{"name":"Grenada","code":"GD","signature_count":4},{"name":"Guadeloupe","code":"GP","signature_count":1},{"name":"Guatemala","code":"GT","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guernsey","code":"GG","signature_count":249},{"name":"Guinea-Bissau","code":"GW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guyana","code":"GY","signature_count":1},{"name":"Haiti","code":"HT","signature_count":1},{"name":"Hong Kong","code":"HK","signature_count":555},{"name":"Hungary","code":"HU","signature_count":65},{"name":"Iceland","code":"IS","signature_count":24},{"name":"India","code":"IN","signature_count":97},{"name":"Indonesia","code":"ID","signature_count":67},{"name":"Iran","code":"IR","signature_count":30},{"name":"Iraq","code":"IQ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Ireland","code":"IE","signature_count":1362},{"name":"Isle of Man","code":"IM","signature_count":309},{"name":"Israel","code":"IL","signature_count":76},{"name":"Italy","code":"IT","signature_count":631},{"name":"Jamaica","code":"JM","signature_count":11},{"name":"Japan","code":"JP","signature_count":333},{"name":"Jersey","code":"JE","signature_count":308},{"name":"Jordan","code":"JO","signature_count":22},{"name":"Kazakhstan","code":"KZ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Kenya","code":"KE","signature_count":70},{"name":"Kosovo","code":"XK","signature_count":7},{"name":"Kuwait","code":"KW","signature_count":29},{"name":"Kyrgyzstan","code":"KG","signature_count":1},{"name":"Laos","code":"LA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Latvia","code":"LV","signature_count":10},{"name":"Lebanon","code":"LB","signature_count":21},{"name":"Lesotho","code":"LS","signature_count":1},{"name":"Liberia","code":"LR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Libya","code":"LY","signature_count":9},{"name":"Lithuania","code":"LT","signature_count":10},{"name":"Luxembourg","code":"LU","signature_count":139},{"name":"Macao","code":"MO","signature_count":5},{"name":"Macedonia","code":"MK","signature_count":4},{"name":"Malawi","code":"MW","signature_count":10},{"name":"Malaysia","code":"MY","signature_count":129},{"name":"Maldives","code":"MV","signature_count":2},{"name":"Mali","code":"ML","signature_count":1},{"name":"Malta","code":"MT","signature_count":117},{"name":"Mauritius","code":"MU","signature_count":13},{"name":"Mexico","code":"MX","signature_count":83},{"name":"Monaco","code":"MC","signature_count":17},{"name":"Mongolia","code":"MN","signature_count":2},{"name":"Montenegro","code":"ME","signature_count":1},{"name":"Montserrat","code":"MS","signature_count":3},{"name":"Morocco","code":"MA","signature_count":15},{"name":"Mozambique","code":"MZ","signature_count":3},{"name":"Namibia","code":"NA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Nauru","code":"NR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Nepal","code":"NP","signature_count":7},{"name":"Netherlands","code":"NL","signature_count":1222},{"name":"New Caledonia","code":"NC","signature_count":1},{"name":"New Zealand","code":"NZ","signature_count":1289},{"name":"Nicaragua","code":"NI","signature_count":3},{"name":"Niger","code":"NE","signature_count":1},

- Snip -

{"name":"Turkey","code":"TR","signature_count":105},{"name":"Turks and Caicos Islands","code":"TC","signature_count":5},{"name":"Tuvalu","code":"TV","signature_count":25},{"name":"Uganda","code":"UG","signature_count":30},{"name":"Ukraine","code":"UA","signature_count":18},{"name":"United Arab Emirates","code":"AE","signature_count":707},{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":1192423},{"name":"United States","code":"US","signature_count":5896},{"name":"Uruguay","code":"UY","signature_count":33},{"name":"Uzbekistan","code":"UZ","signature_count":17},{"name":"Vanuatu","code":"VU","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Venezuela","code":"VE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vietnam","code":"VN","signature_count":43},{"name":"Wallis and Futuna","code":"WF","signature_count":3},{"name":"Western Sahara","code":"EH","signature_count":2},{"name":"Yemen","code":"YE","signature_count":1},{"name":"Zambia","code":"ZM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Zimbabwe","code":"ZW","signature_count":15}]
Lucy calm down we have Great Britain back it's all good

Over 895,000
This morning,it was 200,000

Again you fucking moron she was just here..

Why would Trump go to Great Britain?

Because when she was invited to the Republican gathering in Philadelphia last Thursday and then to The White House on Friday, she invited President Trump to visit Great Britain and he accepted.

The British want a post-Brexit Trade Deal with America, it's of great importance to them, so they're not going to shoot themselves in both feet are they? No.

Lucy ya really have to go slow with me on this one.. America always has your back.. It's an afterthought to us..
It's not even important..

I'm not British darling, I'm Austrian, but I have lived in Britain and have many British friends.

It doesn't matter.. Russia is stopped

And won't invade Austrian.. BTW

I am part Austrian

No wonder why I like you

No 10 stands firm on Donald Trump state visit: 'The position hasn’t changed'
Written by:
  • Josh May
  • Sebastian Whale
Posted On:
30th January 2017
Downing Street has insisted that Donald Trump’s planned state visit will go ahead – despite growing calls for the event to be postponed as long as his ban on refugees remains in place.

donald_trump_theresa_may_0_sd3svd.jpg
Donald Trump and Theresa May
Credit:
PA Images
No 10 this morning doubled down on its commitment to rolling out the red carpet for President Trump as a petition calling for him to be limited to visit as head of government heads towards one million signatures.

"The Prime Minister extended the invitation and President Trump accepted,” a spokesperson said. “The position hasn't changed."..

No 10 stands firm on Donald Trump state visit: 'The position hasn’t changed'

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

Fool ^^^

trump has alienated the entire Western World and is reaching out to Russia. I'm all for diplomacy, but to paraphrase President Reagan, we must trust our Intelligence and verity the sincerity of Putin.

Putting the world on notice that the US intends to once again lead (and not lead from behind...whatever nonsense THAT was!) isn't alienating them...for much of the world it's going to come as a welcome relief. I know people like you hate the concept, Catcher...but the US is the leader of the Free World. It's about time our President started acting like he understands that!

577,000 signatures

It's a Petition, it will be filed by the British Government and then thrown into the garbage.

It will be considered for debate in Parliament, at the very least.
Do you recall what happened last time?

Tilly, during my period at Oxford University I did some work for John Howell MP he has represented Henley in South Oxfordshire since 2008.

Henley has been a safe Conservative seat since 1910 and Henley-on-Thames is a very beautiful and charming place.

Henley-on-Thames - Wikipedia

Anyhow this all happened during a debate at the Union that John attended, and he was impressed with my debating skills and also my obsession with politics and I was offered to do work for a month with him, so I said okay.

John Howell (politician) - Wikipedia

He's a lovely man and very interesting, he has a degree in Archaeology from St. John's College, Oxford, is a Fellow of The Society of Antiquaries of London and a Fellow of The Royal Geographical Society

Society of Antiquaries of London - Wikipedia

Royal Geographical Society - Wikipedia

577,000 signatures

All Leftist Globalist Wankers. They're gay. Their 'petition' is meaningless.

609,000 signatures
it's kinda cute, till the next incident of refugee terrorism.

They don't care, they are pathologically altruistic mixed in with those who feel Western nations should be punished by Kebabs killing Western people in their own nations because of a bizarro combination of the West meddling in the Middle East and The Slave Trade and Colonialism etc

Would this trip to Great Britain interrupt Trump's impeachment?

So the situation is this, because of this moronic Petition, the British Parliament has to debate something that ISN'T going to happen ie. denying President Trump entry to Britain and a State Visit.

Yes this is the latest depths of insanity of the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters, now wasting British taxpayers money making the British Parliament debate something that ISN'T going to happen.

As I got up today, I checked my emails and text messages and all my British friends both think this is pathetically hilarious but also are pissed off as yet another waste of their tax money.

Oh they also tell me that across ten British cities tonight the Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are going to protest, hopefully the British police have the batons at the ready.

What another complete waste of time, more tantrums, more protests, the same crowd did this with GWB and didn't achieve anything with their protesting GWB and they won't achieve anything protesting President Trump either.

Prime Minister Theresa May should remove this Online Petition thing from 10 Downing Streets website, the thing is ridiculous.

How it works, you think of something you want their House of Commons to debate and if you get 100,000 votes or more they have to debate it but it's all non-binding, there is no vote to adopt what's being debated, it's purely a debate.

So for example you could ask the House of Commons to debate if the moon is made of green cheese and if you get 100,000 or more, then the House of Commons would have to debate if the moon is made of green cheese.

Also the whole voting process is deeply flawed, anyone in the world can vote in these Online Petitions.

Just look at the link below, look at how many nations around have voted in this President Trump Petition.

{"name":"Afghanistan","code":"AF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Albania","code":"AL","signature_count":4},{"name":"Algeria","code":"DZ","signature_count":4},{"name":"Andorra","code":"AD","signature_count":7},{"name":"Anguilla","code":"AI","signature_count":9},{"name":"Antigua and Barbuda","code":"AG","signature_count":11},{"name":"Argentina","code":"AR","signature_count":15},{"name":"Armenia","code":"AM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Aruba","code":"AW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Australia","code":"AU","signature_count":3800},{"name":"Austria","code":"AT","signature_count":267},{"name":"Azerbaijan","code":"AZ","signature_count":8},{"name":"Bahrain","code":"BH","signature_count":36},{"name":"Bangladesh","code":"BD","signature_count":18},{"name":"Barbados","code":"BB","signature_count":16},{"name":"Belarus","code":"BY","signature_count":3},{"name":"Belgium","code":"BE","signature_count":642},{"name":"Belize","code":"BZ","signature_count":5},{"name":"Benin","code":"BJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Bermuda","code":"BM","signature_count":93},{"name":"Bolivia","code":"BO","signature_count":4},{"name":"Bonaire/St Eustatius/Saba","code":"BQ","signature_count":2},{"name":"Bosnia and Herzegovina","code":"BA","signature_count":6},{"name":"Botswana","code":"BW","signature_count":11},{"name":"Brazil","code":"BR","signature_count":77},{"name":"British Antarctic Territory","code":"BAT","signature_count":3},{"name":"British Indian Ocean Territory","code":"IO","signature_count":2},{"name":"British Virgin Islands","code":"VG","signature_count":15},{"name":"Brunei","code":"BN","signature_count":12},{"name":"Bulgaria","code":"BG","signature_count":49},{"name":"Burma","code":"MM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Cambodia","code":"KH","signature_count":22},{"name":"Cameroon","code":"CM","signature_count":1},{"name":"Canada","code":"CA","signature_count":2398},{"name":"Cape Verde","code":"CV","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cayman Islands","code":"KY","signature_count":38},{"name":"Chad","code":"TD","signature_count":3},{"name":"Chile","code":"CL","signature_count":24},{"name":"China","code":"CN","signature_count":96},{"name":"Colombia","code":"CO","signature_count":41},{"name":"Congo","code":"CG","signature_count":2},{"name":"Congo (Democratic Republic)","code":"CD","signature_count":1},{"name":"Costa Rica","code":"CR","signature_count":14},{"name":"Croatia","code":"HR","signature_count":18},{"name":"Curaçao","code":"CW","signature_count":1},{"name":"Cyprus","code":"CY","signature_count":156},{"name":"Czechia","code":"CZ","signature_count":155},{"name":"Denmark","code":"DK","signature_count":381},{"name":"Djibouti","code":"DJ","signature_count":1},{"name":"Dominica","code":"DM","signature_count":5},{"name":"Dominican Republic","code":"DO","signature_count":3},{"name":"East Timor","code":"TL","signature_count":3},{"name":"Ecuador","code":"EC","signature_count":12},{"name":"Egypt","code":"EG","signature_count":51},{"name":"El Salvador","code":"SV","signature_count":3},{"name":"Estonia","code":"EE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Ethiopia","code":"ET","signature_count":5},{"name":"Falkland Islands","code":"FK","signature_count":11},{"name":"Fiji","code":"FJ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Finland","code":"FI","signature_count":191},{"name":"France","code":"FR","signature_count":4770},{"name":"French Guiana","code":"GF","signature_count":5},{"name":"Gabon","code":"GA","signature_count":1},{"name":"Georgia","code":"GE","signature_count":8},{"name":"Germany","code":"DE","signature_count":2143},{"name":"Ghana","code":"GH","signature_count":12},{"name":"Gibraltar","code":"GI","signature_count":136},{"name":"Greece","code":"GR","signature_count":200},{"name":"Grenada","code":"GD","signature_count":4},{"name":"Guadeloupe","code":"GP","signature_count":1},{"name":"Guatemala","code":"GT","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guernsey","code":"GG","signature_count":249},{"name":"Guinea-Bissau","code":"GW","signature_count":2},{"name":"Guyana","code":"GY","signature_count":1},{"name":"Haiti","code":"HT","signature_count":1},{"name":"Hong Kong","code":"HK","signature_count":555},{"name":"Hungary","code":"HU","signature_count":65},{"name":"Iceland","code":"IS","signature_count":24},{"name":"India","code":"IN","signature_count":97},{"name":"Indonesia","code":"ID","signature_count":67},{"name":"Iran","code":"IR","signature_count":30},{"name":"Iraq","code":"IQ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Ireland","code":"IE","signature_count":1362},{"name":"Isle of Man","code":"IM","signature_count":309},{"name":"Israel","code":"IL","signature_count":76},{"name":"Italy","code":"IT","signature_count":631},{"name":"Jamaica","code":"JM","signature_count":11},{"name":"Japan","code":"JP","signature_count":333},{"name":"Jersey","code":"JE","signature_count":308},{"name":"Jordan","code":"JO","signature_count":22},{"name":"Kazakhstan","code":"KZ","signature_count":9},{"name":"Kenya","code":"KE","signature_count":70},{"name":"Kosovo","code":"XK","signature_count":7},{"name":"Kuwait","code":"KW","signature_count":29},{"name":"Kyrgyzstan","code":"KG","signature_count":1},{"name":"Laos","code":"LA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Latvia","code":"LV","signature_count":10},{"name":"Lebanon","code":"LB","signature_count":21},{"name":"Lesotho","code":"LS","signature_count":1},{"name":"Liberia","code":"LR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Libya","code":"LY","signature_count":9},{"name":"Lithuania","code":"LT","signature_count":10},{"name":"Luxembourg","code":"LU","signature_count":139},{"name":"Macao","code":"MO","signature_count":5},{"name":"Macedonia","code":"MK","signature_count":4},{"name":"Malawi","code":"MW","signature_count":10},{"name":"Malaysia","code":"MY","signature_count":129},{"name":"Maldives","code":"MV","signature_count":2},{"name":"Mali","code":"ML","signature_count":1},{"name":"Malta","code":"MT","signature_count":117},{"name":"Mauritius","code":"MU","signature_count":13},{"name":"Mexico","code":"MX","signature_count":83},{"name":"Monaco","code":"MC","signature_count":17},{"name":"Mongolia","code":"MN","signature_count":2},{"name":"Montenegro","code":"ME","signature_count":1},{"name":"Montserrat","code":"MS","signature_count":3},{"name":"Morocco","code":"MA","signature_count":15},{"name":"Mozambique","code":"MZ","signature_count":3},{"name":"Namibia","code":"NA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Nauru","code":"NR","signature_count":1},{"name":"Nepal","code":"NP","signature_count":7},{"name":"Netherlands","code":"NL","signature_count":1222},{"name":"New Caledonia","code":"NC","signature_count":1},{"name":"New Zealand","code":"NZ","signature_count":1289},{"name":"Nicaragua","code":"NI","signature_count":3},{"name":"Niger","code":"NE","signature_count":1},

- Snip -

{"name":"Turkey","code":"TR","signature_count":105},{"name":"Turks and Caicos Islands","code":"TC","signature_count":5},{"name":"Tuvalu","code":"TV","signature_count":25},{"name":"Uganda","code":"UG","signature_count":30},{"name":"Ukraine","code":"UA","signature_count":18},{"name":"United Arab Emirates","code":"AE","signature_count":707},{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":1192423},{"name":"United States","code":"US","signature_count":5896},{"name":"Uruguay","code":"UY","signature_count":33},{"name":"Uzbekistan","code":"UZ","signature_count":17},{"name":"Vanuatu","code":"VU","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":8},{"name":"Venezuela","code":"VE","signature_count":12},{"name":"Vietnam","code":"VN","signature_count":43},{"name":"Wallis and Futuna","code":"WF","signature_count":3},{"name":"Western Sahara","code":"EH","signature_count":2},{"name":"Yemen","code":"YE","signature_count":1},{"name":"Zambia","code":"ZM","signature_count":17},{"name":"Zimbabwe","code":"ZW","signature_count":15}]

Who is this a picture of?

36770.jpg

Over 895,000
This morning,it was 200,000

Again you fucking moron she was just here..

Why would Trump go to Great Britain?

Because when she was invited to the Republican gathering in Philadelphia last Thursday and then to The White House on Friday, she invited President Trump to visit Great Britain and he accepted.

The British want a post-Brexit Trade Deal with America, it's of great importance to them, so they're not going to shoot themselves in both feet are they? No.

Lucy ya really have to go slow with me on this one.. America always has your back.. It's an afterthought to us..
It's not even important..

I'm not British darling, I'm Austrian, but I have lived in Britain and have many British friends.

It doesn't matter.. Russia is stopped

And won't invade Austrian.. BTW

I am part Austrian

No wonder why I like you

Well I didn't know this until now, but no wonder why I like you also.

577,000 signatures

All Leftist Globalist Wankers. They're gay. Their 'petition' is meaningless.

609,000 signatures
it's kinda cute, till the next incident of refugee terrorism.

They don't care, they are pathologically altruistic mixed in with those who feel Western nations should be punished by Kebabs killing Western people in their own nations because of a bizarro combination of the West meddling in the Middle East and The Slave Trade and Colonialism etc
America first for awhile, the rest of the world needs time to adjust.

- Snip -

36770.jpg
it's kate steinle, i was glad to see it here.

- Snip -

36770.jpg

I haven't heard of her so I Googled and got this below, she was shot dead by an illegal immigrant in the sanctuary city of San Francisco.

Her murderer Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez had previously been deported five times, WTF?!

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

Her murderer Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez had previously been deported five times, WTF?!
Yep, the poster boy of what's wrong with our immigration policy and how deranged liberals are by providing a safe space for them.

I need to read about these Sanctuary Cities, I was unaware of them until a few weeks ago.

Are they legal, meaning is there an American Federal Law that makes them legal?

You may have missed this but about 240 years ago we had this little skirmish that made us independent from what England has to say. Their petitions don't mean squat.

Fool ^^^

trump has alienated the entire Western World and is reaching out to Russia. I'm all for diplomacy, but to paraphrase President Reagan, we must trust our Intelligence and verity the sincerity of Putin.

Putting the world on notice that the US intends to once again lead (and not lead from behind...whatever nonsense THAT was!) isn't alienating them...for much of the world it's going to come as a welcome relief. I know people like you hate the concept, Catcher...but the US is the leader of the Free World. It's about time our President started acting like he understands that!

That's your opinion, and there is no basis in fact that Brinkmanship is an effective tool, or that Diplomacy is leading from behind. Zero sum policies are ineffective and usually imposed by the thoughtless and or bullies. trump's form of leadership seems to be more incline with a sucker punch, then he and his inner circle will claim it was proper and within the rules of The Marquess of Queensberry

Yep, the poster boy of what's wrong with our immigration policy and how deranged liberals are by providing a safe space for them.

I need to read about these Sanctuary Cities, I was unaware of them until a few weeks ago.

Let me help, as a good liberal I'm always willing to edify the ignorant.

Sanctuary Cities have established a policy to not enforce Federal Law, and to protect persons from arbitrary and capricious decisions - such as we've seen by trump this week-end. It does not mean that an undocumented person is above the law, or that local LE does not have the authority to arrest an undocumented person for any violations of the CA Penal Code, or other codes under which local LE has authority to enforce.

ICE has the duty and the funding to enforce immigration law, and the US Attorney to prosecute those who have entered our country. Here's the rub, the Congress has not funded nor have they passed a comprehensive immigration policy, thus putting the onus of cost on local and/or state resources.

Back in the day when my agency would arrest an undocumented person, we would routinely notify INS (now ICE). Rarely did they respond to our information; thus, we housed the offender in the County Jail, tried the offender in State Court, and if found guilty placed the offender on Probation, or sentence the offender to State Prison. All at the expense of our taxpayers.

So, my hatred of liberals increases every minute. USA liberals, UK liberals, I do not discriminate.
You have a lot of hate. Would Jesus approve?

Hating liberals is patriotic, it makes me feel warm and comfy like an American flag blanket.

Using the American flag as a blanket is a violation of the Flag Code, you disrespectful fuck.

"Using the American flag as a blanket is a violation of the Flag Code, you disrespectful fuck."

Keeping yourself warm wrapped in your own flag isn't disrespectful or a violation of any Flag Code.

However burning it and crapping on it which are two of the favourite things that Leftist Maniac Traitors like to indulge in are both disrespectful and both violations of that Flag Code.

The Trump Administration support the adoption into law of The Flag Desecration Amendment, when President Trump signs this into law the below American Traitors will be rounded up and thrown into prison where they belong.

With President Trump in Office and under the existing law now, the below Leftist Maniac Traitors can and will be arrested if photographed doing this sort if thing:

The Flag Protection Act, Public Law 90-381 (82 Stat. 291) enshrined in Title 18 of the United States Code makes any of the below a Federal Offence already

• (a)(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

American-flag-burning.jpg

occupy-burning-flag1.png

poop-on-flag-challenge1.jpg

protester%2Bpoops%2Bon%2BAmerican%2BFlag%2BGI.JPG

Last edited:

They exist in RaT controlled areas only. They are part of the plan to allow unfettered access to the US by Mexicans, grant sanctuary, create a "path to citizenship" and garnish their votes in block fashion. It's party first and damn the country. Self Power is all the left is loyal to.

- Snip -

36770.jpg

I don't remember posting that.

But OK.. It's my avatar until that guy is hanged

Forum List

Back