Brits told no uniforms off base

I had no sense that Muslims were taking over Austria. No sense of that at all, and certainly they are not a violent people.

Esmeralda?? OF COURSE Muslims are violent: if they weren't violent, we wouldn't be having this discussion!

These numbers, given that the highest is less than 10%, indicate quite clearly that there is no "Muslim invasion," that Muslims are not taking over any other countries. They are small minorities in every Western country where they exist.

So, are the numbers staying stable or declining? Or............................could it be they are increasing as Muslims stream in from everywhere they can constantly and have high birth rates as soon as they get their? Yep, the percentages are constantly increasing.

Wait five years and see the percentage go up and up and up and up. And more and more violence as they try to take over and turn the society Muslim.

They've been doing this since the 7th century!! And have taken over much of the known world since then. It's not as if we don't know the process they use. Packing the place, violence, then overthrow and takeover. It's going on everywhere in Africa and Asia and Europe before your very eyes: look at the Stockholm riots this week. Look at Mali going down now; look at the bombings in Thailand as the Buddhists are now being attacked.

It's fight this or be replaced, one or the other.

You'd better hide under your bed. I understand a few more Muslims were born today.

It was pretty impolitic!! These butchers behead a soldier in central London and this Hammond coward's first reaction is that all British soldiers should hide and pretend they aren't soldiers??

Jeepers creepers, what an idiot. Poor character, really. Is that the answer, just give in immediately to all the Muslims, here, take my country, please?

One hopes Hammond is on the way out, shortly.

Well, he is a conservative.

Rather a spectacularly failed conservative, evidently.

Well, you and he certainly have something in common.

Well, he is a conservative.

I see: Bodecea is one of those one-line insult posters, too stupid to bother with. Okay, you're on Ignore. If you want people to read your posts, maybe you should consider posting something about the subject? Instead of just grunts and huffs. Well, you probably aren't able to post substantively, never mind.

I see: Bodecea is one of those one-line insult posters, too stupid to bother with. Okay, you're on Ignore. If you want people to read your posts, maybe you should consider posting something about the subject? Instead of just grunts and huffs. Well, you probably aren't able to post substantively, never mind.

So...you run away without even asking WHAT you have in common. You're THAT butthurt. Definitely fit the RW nut job profile.

They've been doing it sense the 7th century. My God they are slow, slower than turtles. Five hundred years and still only 23% of the entire world population. Seriously, you are not well informed....and I'm being very nice in saying it that way. :eusa_angel:

No, you aren't. That's not called being nice, that's called being nasty. You are saying you are capable of being even nastier, but I'd say that's no way to run a conversation.

They've been able to speed up lately in their world takeover, since they can ditch the donkeys and ride our planes and trains.

Also they can promote jihad over our Internet now with our technology, instead of hand-writing the occasional Koran on parchment.

Muslims are taking over the world much faster now that they are parasiting on our technology. But remember, they want the world to go back to the 7th century, so that's the end of all Western progress when they take over. And of course, women all back in burkas and purdah.

They've been doing it sense the 7th century. My God they are slow, slower than turtles. Five hundred years and still only 23% of the entire world population. Seriously, you are not well informed....and I'm being very nice in saying it that way. :eusa_angel:

No, you aren't. That's not called being nice, that's called being nasty. You are saying you are capable of being even nastier, but I'd say that's no way to run a conversation.

They've been able to speed up lately in their world takeover, since they can ditch the donkeys and ride our planes and trains.

Also they can promote jihad over our Internet now with our technology, instead of hand-writing the occasional Koran on parchment.

Muslims are taking over the world much faster now that they are parasiting on our technology. But remember, they want the world to go back to the 7th century, so that's the end of all Western progress when they take over. And of course, women all back in burkas and purdah.

Straight forward response: You are extremely ignorant and bigoted. You don't know what you are talking about. You know zilch abut Muslims or Islam. You apparently love being an ignorant racist. Very sad for you. I'm deeply glad I don't have to live inside a head like yours. Must be complete misery to live with such ugliness and darkness. Everything you accuse 'them' of, you manifest yourself with your obvious blatant prejudice, ignorance, extremism and hatred. Really sad and pathetic.

Straight forward response: You are extremely ignorant and bigoted. You don't know what you are talking about. You know zilch abut Muslims or Islam. You apparently love being an ignorant racist. Very sad for you. I'm deeply glad I don't have to live inside a head like yours. Must be complete misery to live with such ugliness and darkness. Everything you accuse 'them' of, you manifest yourself with your obvious blatant prejudice, ignorance, extremism and hatred. Really sad and pathetic.

Oh, it's not so bad. I quite enjoy being me.

At least I'm not as angry as you are........ [;-)

This is so very very frightening! They are riding our planes and trains now!!!!!:eek:

Just very very very frightened.

Boy, you've got this backasswards. I'm not angry, I'm disgusted. Racism, bigotry, ignorance, blind prejudice: those things disgust me and they are like flashing, angry, viscious neon lights in every one of your posts, angry hatred of people you don't know or understand anything about. Your virulent hatred of Muslims is anger; don't you realize that? Don't project that sick anger on me. You disgust me. You do not make me angry. You are too sad for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back