Brokaw RIPS Obama Over Brussels Response

BROKAW: ‘This Is the Time to Be the Leader’

OBAMA: 'Nah, I think I'll pass. I'm watching the game while having a dog and some suds with my 'Commie Brothuh From Another Muthuh'. :p

Brokaw Rips Obama Response to Brussels Attack: 'This Is the Time to Be the Leader' - Breitbart

OBAMA: 'Nah, I think I'll pass. I'm watching the game while having a dog and some suds with my 'Commie Brothuh From Another Muthuh'. :p

Brokaw Rips Obama Response to Brussels Attack: 'This Is the Time to Be the Leader' - Breitbart

There was a terrible attack in Belgium. People in the U.S. did not panic. The stock market went on as if nothing had happened. The Belgium authorities are doing their job....

What the hell do these idiots think would be accomplished by Obama making a bigger fuzz about all this?

Easyt65, are you going to apologize for making up, out of thin air, a President Obama quote, or is the moderator going to have to close this thread? And-----and you put your made up quote in quotation marks - only a lying pissant with no morals would do such a thing but-----but Republicans/rightwingers seem to like this sort of made up stuff - why is that? Please explain before the moderator has to punch you in the-----in the, umm pixels.

That happened to another country When it happened to America the yellow cowardly pos repub GWB crap ran as fast as he could and not one moron republican called him out for it
Sounds like you had some yellow crap make it down you pants. Here's a tip, don't let the load build up. But securing the president is up to the SS. They made the call.

It wasn't an attack, it was workplace violence over that anti Muslim video

At least 34 dead - so far, at least 200 wounded in the Brussels attack and you think it's something to joke about - creepy!

There are probably a bunch of Brussels residents that would like to take D. Trump's advice and "knock the crap" out of you.

Forum List

Back