Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

This game is a real blow out and a yawner. Manning did exactly what everyone who hates him expected- he choked.

The best part so far has been Bruno Mars.....That young man has some talent!!

Congrats to the Seattle fans though. Looks like Seattle will finally win one!!

Great post, Zander. I feel the same way on all accounts. Sorry, for the Broncos, but it showed us who the best team was, and that was my ultimate goal, in spite of my preferences, ; to see the best team win. :thup:

And WOW!!!!!! Best SB half time EVER!!! :D :D :D

I thoroughly enjoyed it. He put on a helluva show. Got me on my feet dancing!! He really is a masterful "entertainer". The dancing, singing, costumes.-all first rate. It was all so classy and well done.

He has some good songs too. I'd never even heard of him before today!

This game is a real blow out and a yawner. Manning did exactly what everyone who hates him expected- he choked.

The best part so far has been Bruno Mars.....That young man has some talent!!

Congrats to the Seattle fans though. Looks like Seattle will finally win one!!

Great post, Zander. I feel the same way on all accounts. Sorry, for the Broncos, but it showed us who the best team was, and that was my ultimate goal, in spite of my preferences, ; to see the best team win. :thup:

And WOW!!!!!! Best SB half time EVER!!! :D :D :D

I thoroughly enjoyed it. He put on a helluva show. Got me on my feet dancing!! He really is a masterful "entertainer". The dancing, singing, costumes.-all first rate. It was all so classy and well done.

He has some good songs too. I'd never even heard of him before today!

That wasn't dancing lol. His feet NEVER moved. He swinged left n right. Thats it.

Ya know, I wasn't really paying attention but the Superbowl adds seemed as bad as Denver.

I miss the budweiser lizzards

Indeed.

Really the worst ads I can recall, best was Doritos Time Machine, and the Car ad with the dogs with the big heads.

Worst was the Chevey/Cancer ad......talk about a buz-kill.

I'm loving every fuck'n minute of this game! :lol:

I just logged in to give the Hugster a high five.
highfive.gif

Ya know, I wasn't really paying attention but the Superbowl adds seemed as bad as Denver.

I miss the budweiser lizzards

Indeed.

Really the worst ads I can recall, best was Doritos Time Machine, and the Car ad with the dogs with the big heads.

Worst was the Chevey/Cancer ad......talk about a buz-kill.

Yeah. The Doritos time machine was good.

Forum List

Back