Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

I had predicted the Broncos would win the Super Bowl. Boy, I sure called that one wrong. Congratulations Sea Hawk fans.

Denver didn't even win the coin toss.

Congrats to the Seahawks for showing how the game is played. They were not only the better team, they fully deserved the win.

What a boring game. Anyways, congrats Seattle.

Game was over after the first snap

Only got worse from there. Peyton had no clue what to do with the Hawk D. Throw underneath, throw underneath, screen, draw....Hawks swarmed as soon as the receiver got it

Total domination

Congrats to the Hawks

I will tell you why Seattle won and Denver lost in just a couple words...Denver is a one pony show and Seattle is a total team and played the game the way it is suppose to be played as a team.

Tebow must be asking this question/

a23190d300bab14d3e2bb9e52294addffb39fb89725c39d22c184f1a5b9d2107.jpg

I agree although his offense has been protecting him and making great plays.

I thought Harvin deserved it but I am okay with Smith.

Just OK?...
Malcolm Smith returned an interception 69 yards for a TD and-----and Malcolm Smith recovered a fumble and-----and Malcolm Smith had a pass deflection and-----and Malcolm Smith had 10 tackles/6 solo tackles.
IMO Seattle's 'D' unit deserved to be named the MVP but-----but if you have to pick one guy, Malcolm Smith was a good choice.

Game was over after the first snap

Only got worse from there. Peyton had no clue what to do with the Hawk D. Throw underneath, throw underneath, screen, draw....Hawks swarmed as soon as the receiver got it

Total domination

Congrats to the Hawks
Seahawks have an awesome defense. In my opinion, defense is the key to a winning season because defensive units tend to be more consistent than offense units and the Seahawk's defense has proven this to be true game after game.

Denver 45
Seattle 24

You saw it here first

One last pre-game post on this thread.

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Wilson runs for over 100 yds and a TD, passes for over 200 yds and a TD
Harvin - over 100yds receiving, over 100 return yds/maybe Tate

Manning passes for over 300yds 2 TD's, and-----and two of Manning's flutter balls get picked, one on a well rehearsed tip play - nobody does it better.

My predictions for Super Bowl 48 weren't to far off but-----but even knowing that the Broncos play in a weak division, I didn't expect such overwhelming dominance by the Seattle Seahawks

Harvin/Tate got the return yards I expected but because Wilson spread the wealth, those two didn't get the receiving yards I expected - spreading the wealth is better.

I thought Manning would get his 300 yards - he got 280 and-----and I expected Manning to get picked twice, one on a tipped pass - my crystal ball did good but-----but if the Broncos had made a game of it, it might've been perfect. Wilson got the passing yards I predicted but the weak Bronco defense didn't force him to run much but-----but even in humiliating defeat, I'd like to congratulate the Denver fans for being gracious losers.

Huggy what are ya gonna do when Denver serves you crow?

Thats a question you need to be asking yourself.:lmao:

i know this is an old dead thread but i havent been on here a long time and just noticed grandpa murk neg repped me over frustration that I was right and he could not refute my facts.
Grandpa murk red repped me over this post.Look like the truth hurts.:D

I really struck a nerve with him on this post below as well.He neg repped me on this one also.he just hates it that he cant refute my facts so he gets frustrated and neg reps me.:D
he hates hearing the truth that the AFC conference is weak and pathetic now that we have the demise of the Ravens with half the starters from last year not on the team this year.the truth hurts him that the AFC conference is weak because his kansas city clowns football team plays in it.:D:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
He hates it that I countered his facts that wilson wasnt playing like shit so he neg repped me.comedy gold.what a sore loser.:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

wilson playing like shit? yeah he choked on 4th and 7 and threw a touchdown pass when the game looked like it was turning for the niners. had you said that a wekk ago in his performance agains the saints you would have been correct.But other than that mistake of trying to make something happen early in the game with the niners instead of wrapping it up taking a sack like he should have -which he will learn from,and giving a bad hand off to Lynch,he looked much better against the niners despite those two blunders and AGAIN,they have a much tougher,much more physical defense than that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys and dont have to worry about a scrambling manning who wont be able to run down the filed when his protection breaks down and set up a tocuhdown for them like Kappy did.

you should read my previous post # 127 which spells out WHY they will lose this game.You are also forgetting manning has NO RUNNING game with key injurys so the hawks will feast off the passing game especially since Manning cant scramble like Kappy can.

Last edited:
Huggy what are ya gonna do when Denver serves you crow?

Thats a question you need to be asking yourself.:lmao:

i know this is an old dead thread but i havent been on here a long time and just noticed grandpa murk neg repped me over frustration that I was right and he could not refute my facts.
Grandpa murk red repped me over this post.Look like the truth hurts.:D

I really struck a nerve with him on this post below as well.He neg repped me on this one also.he just hates it that he cant refute my facts so he gets frustrated and neg reps me.:D
he hates hearing the truth that the AFC conference is weak and pathetic now that we have the demise of the Ravens with half the starters from last year not on the team this year.the truth hurts him that the AFC conference is weak because his kansas city clowns football team plays in it.:D:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
He hates it that I countered his facts that wilson wasnt playing like shit so he neg repped me.comedy gold.what a sore loser.:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

wilson playing like shit? yeah he choked on 4th and 7 and threw a touchdown pass when the game looked like it was turning for the niners. had you said that a wekk ago in his performance agains the saints you would have been correct.But other than that mistake of trying to make something happen early in the game with the niners instead of wrapping it up taking a sack like he should have -which he will learn from,and giving a bad hand off to Lynch,he looked much better against the niners despite those two blunders and AGAIN,they have a much tougher,much more physical defense than that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys and dont have to worry about a scrambling manning who wont be able to run down the filed when his protection breaks down and set up a tocuhdown for them like Kappy did.

you should read my previous post # 127 which spells out WHY they will lose this game.You are also forgetting manning has NO RUNNING game with key injurys so the hawks will feast off the passing game especially since Manning cant scramble like Kappy can.

Ya.. Last season GOOD TIMES !! Now Kaepernick is trying to get 22 million a year which will hog tie the 9ers and barring a miracle in the late round draft picks they will definitely go down hill with their aging team.

The Seahawks were the youngest winning Superbowl team in NFL History and have only had to release Bryant and Rice to free up enough money to be in a great position for this season. Next year the money crunch could be a killer with several stand out stars needing to get paid the most notable Russell Wilson.

This year The Hawks start out of the gate the clear favorite to repeat to win the NFC. It is still early but again the road to the SB seems to have to go through Century Link field.

It is hard to believe but the Seahawks will be a BETTER team than last year ..especially on offense with Wilson working hard as always and just learning the QB position adding to the depth of his understanding. If Percy Harvin can stay healthy what he showed in the Superbowl justifies what the Hawks paid for him as he totally blew up the Donkeys defense on those end sweeps 2-45 yards and adding his one touch for a kick off return in the second half for a TD. We still have to sign Tate and Baldwin but it seems there is enough cap to make that happen.

On Defense we need to sign bobby Wagner linebacker but we are deep at LB and the Legion Of Boom is all under contract so a repeat as top defense is practically a given.

It IS FOOTBALL and the dang thing can bounce in funny ways but unless the Hawks suffer a crazy number of injuries this season and the football gods bounce the ball unlucky for the Seahawks this should be a fun and productive season.

Looking at the schedule I see no team to fear. Green Bay maybe..but THEY have to play in the Clink. The AFC West? Nigga PUULLEEEZZZ !!! We will sweep that bogus division.

Last edited:
Wilson is likely to cost the Seahawks as much or more than Kaep will the 49ers. Wilson, after all, HAS won a Super Bowl. :eusa_shhh:

I'm very curious to see if the Niners go ahead and pay Kaepernick this year or wait until after the season and see how he's progressed. If they wait, they will have to deal with the possibility of another team offering him a better contract. I'd rather they pay him now, but how much for how long is an issue.

Age is also a factor, of course. However, I think the Niners have a lot of young players at key positions. The biggest age issues are probably Justin Smith and Frank Gore right now. Hopefully Lattimore can be Gore 2.0. Knee issues in college, teams are afraid to take a chance on him. It worked with Gore, it can work again!
Justin Smith will be extremely hard to try and replace, he's a beast.

The Seahawks are young, but like you said, after next year they will have their own cap issues to deal with as young superstars look for new contracts.

Wilson is likely to cost the Seahawks as much or more than Kaep will the 49ers. Wilson, after all, HAS won a Super Bowl. :eusa_shhh:

I'm very curious to see if the Niners go ahead and pay Kaepernick this year or wait until after the season and see how he's progressed. If they wait, they will have to deal with the possibility of another team offering him a better contract. I'd rather they pay him now, but how much for how long is an issue.

Age is also a factor, of course. However, I think the Niners have a lot of young players at key positions. The biggest age issues are probably Justin Smith and Frank Gore right now. Hopefully Lattimore can be Gore 2.0. Knee issues in college, teams are afraid to take a chance on him. It worked with Gore, it can work again!
Justin Smith will be extremely hard to try and replace, he's a beast.

The Seahawks are young, but like you said, after next year they will have their own cap issues to deal with as young superstars look for new contracts.

One of our superstars is the "mouth". You guys know how well that yappy CB can play. Richard Sherman may try to break the bank sooner than later and ya know...he has every right. No doubt he talks the talk but in crunch time there is no better Corner Back in the NFL..HE will get paid. I bet he gets North of 10 million a year. I would REALLY like to get him locked up for 5-6 years.

Forum List

Back