Brothers Out for a Sunday Drive in New York

The Yuppie in the SUV needed to learn the lesson that driving an SUV does not make the driver Iron Man. Most SUV drivers drive them because it makes them feel bigger and tougher than they really are. The bikers showed good discipline in not shooting the SUV driver who committed multiple hit and runs and should be in prison. This is a case of righteous street justice.

LiveLeak.com - Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC. (comments)

Last edited:
The Yuppie in the SUV needed to learn the lesson that driving an SUV does not make the driver Iron Man. Most SUV drivers drive them because it makes them feel bigger and tougher than they really are. The bikers showed good discipline in not shooting the SUV driver who committed multiple hit and runs and should be in prison. This is a case of righteous street justice.

You're a case of stupidity.

"Bikers" is kinda the wrong word for the guys who did this to the guy and his family....most of them were on JAP bikes wearing helmets....not your garden variety Sons Of Anarchy.

One of them cut him off and he tapped the guy's back wheel...WTF was he supposed to do when they stopped him and started beating on his car with the wife and kids inside? I'd have run down the whole lot of these weekend posers and shot the ones still twitching.

One of them cut him off and he tapped the guy's back wheel...WTF was he supposed to do when they stopped him and started beating on his car with the wife and kids inside? I'd have run down the whole lot of these weekend posers and shot the ones still twitching.

I sort of agree. That was some real Grand Theft Auto IV shit.

All the bikiers had to do was get the guys license plate and report the incident to the cops if they thought the SUV was in the wrong. Attacking a man like that with a wife and baby in the car is inexcusable especially when they are at fault.

Last edited:
Cowardly biker crap, frightening women and children after a minor fender bender. Never liked bikers. I keep a gun on me at all times and had one started bashing in my driver's side window, I would have rendered him extinct, protecting the family.

The crazy looking Harley dopes with the tats and the 50 year old broads on the back are just living out some child hood fantasy. The punks on the ninja bikes are just little assholes.

Of course the poor white guy just had to do a hit and run. Too bad he got stomped in front of his kids and wife but what was he thinking hitting someone and taking off like that? He's lucky someone didn't put a hot one in him.

Forum List

Back