Brothers Out for a Sunday Drive in New York

All the bikiers had to do was get the guys license plate and report the incident to the cops if they thought the SUV was in the wrong.

The cops will likely laugh out loud, dip their donuts in their coffees and then look for charges on the folks complaining.

Attacking a man like that with a wife and baby in the car is inexcusable especially when they are at fault.

The Yuppie should have though about his responsibilities before thinking he was a tough guy and above average folks because he drove a luxury SUV. The rules of the road are a car length for every ten MPH and twice that when behind a motorcycle.

Last edited:

Of course the poor white guy just had to do a hit and run. Too bad he got stomped in front of his kids and wife but what was he thinking hitting someone and taking off like that? He's lucky someone didn't put a hot one in him.

you are the first to mention race.....and you got it wrong....he wasnt white...

All the bikiers had to do was get the guys license plate and report the incident to the cops if they thought the SUV was in the wrong.

The cops will likely laugh out loud, dip their donuts in their coffees and then look for charges on the folks complaining.

Attacking a man like that with a wife and baby in the car is inexcusable especially when they are at fault.

The Yuppie should have though about his responsibilities before thinking he was a tough guy and above average folks because he drove a luxury SUV. The rules of the road are a car length for every ten MPH and twice that when behind a motorcycle.

Getting into a fender bender isn't a reason for a group of people not involved to attack.

Of course the poor white guy just had to do a hit and run. Too bad he got stomped in front of his kids and wife but what was he thinking hitting someone and taking off like that? He's lucky someone didn't put a hot one in him.

Then I apologize for assuming. I saw the usual Stormfront members and thought the guy was white.

Getting into a fender bender isn't a reason for a group of people not involved to attack.

They were involved. The guy that got hit was a member of their club.

Then I apologize for assuming. I saw the usual Stormfront members and thought the guy was white.

YOU are the usual stormfront member, just in reverse.

The $64,000 question, what do you do in this situation?

No gun in NYC to hold the pack at bay and protect yourself and your family if necessary.

I'd be tempted to use the SUV as a weapon...but on reflection, that would probably get you put it prison.

So what is the law, is being chased by a gang of thugs and hoodlums on motorcycles (read the comments, this group is well known) rise to the level of "fear for ones life"?

This is what happens where firearms are outlawed for law abiding citizens...might makes right, the largest pack wins.

The civilized are reduced to hope and prayer that they survive long enough to pursue justice under the law.

Last edited:

No gun in NYC to hold the pack at bay and protect yourself and your family if necessary.

I'd be tempted to use the SUV as a weapon...but on reflection, that would probably get you put it prison.

So what is the law, is being chased by a gang of thugs and hoodlums on motorcycles (read the comments, this group is well known) rise to the level of "fear for ones life"?

This is what happens where firearms are outlawed for law abiding citizens...might makes right, the largest pack wins.

Why didn't he just stop like he would if he hit anyone else and exchange insurance cards? Seems to me he panicked because they were bikers and or they were black.

The civilized are reduced to hope and prayer that they survive long enough to pursue justice under the law.

Drive to a police station, if possible.

Forum List

Back