Brothers & sisters: A bipartisan bill has been introduced to make animal cruelty a federal felony

I’m on board with that.
Torture an animal and eventually you’ll go full psycho on humans.

Let’s speak the truth that too many unarmed black men and women are killed. And too many Black and brown Americans are locked up. From mass incarceration to cash bail to policing, our criminal justice system needs drastic repair.

Let’s speak the truth that too many unarmed black men and women are killed. And too many Black and brown Americans are locked up. From mass incarceration to cash bail to policing, our criminal justice system needs drastic repair.

Did you just high jack your own thread?

Um, no....The state courts do a good enough job....No need to bring the feds in and grow The State even bigger.

Indeed. I was just about to say the same. We have too many things that are federal felonies which create double jeopardy. Unless the crime crosses state lines, it is none of the Feds' business.

Will it be safer to come home and kick the kid instead of the dog after a bad day at work?

What a slippery slope this would be if it became law.
You could then say that slaughtering animals to eat, could in itself constitute cruelty.

Missouri passed a bill similar and consider that if your dog gets into a fight with another dog they can charge you with animal cruelty.

So they are animals is what you are saying.

Except PETA and other Marxist dupes will consider steak as animal cruelty.

Forgive me if a I don't recognize PETA's moral authority after the news about how they euthanize animals and actually BBQed a dog.

Forum List

Back