Brothers & sisters: A bipartisan bill has been introduced to make animal cruelty a federal felony

Animal cruelty.......makes me laugh......we're kinder to most animals that we are each other......and how many of these fools are really 'meat hypocrites' ?

~S~

If you all have not noticed for the past forty years more and more laws are made to subjugate the citizens of the US...Yeah they did it to the injuns and started on us in the 1930's...Have a great day!

Don't go there Moon dude, you'll be branded 'libtard' quicker than sh*t thru a goose....~S~

Animal cruelty.......makes me laugh......we're kinder to most animals that we are each other......and how many of these fools are really 'meat hypocrites' ?

~S~
The dog doesn't near get as angry when I say "no" as when my ex wives were told "no"...

Just another long play at a gun grab. And if you can’t ban the guns... You can just continue to draft laws that turn people into “prohibited persons”...

I think law should be passed against animals being cruel to each other.

Wow animal cruelty a federal felony yet animals are considered property and therefore you cannot collect damages or pain and suffering on their behalf and if someone kills your animal you can't do anything but sue them for property loss.

Except PETA and other Marxist dupes will consider steak as animal cruelty.

Forgive me if a I don't recognize PETA's moral authority after the news about how they euthanize animals and actually BBQed a dog.

Um, the "BBQ a dog" thing was not real, it was a stunt, to provoke thought. I hope you knew that? The way you worded it sounded like you thought otherwise. But if you were serious, then back yourself up.

Last edited:
Except PETA and other Marxist dupes will consider steak as animal cruelty.

Forgive me if a I don't recognize PETA's moral authority after the news about how they euthanize animals and actually BBQed a dog.

Um, the "BBQ a dog" thing was not real, it was a stunt, to provoke thought. I hope you knew that? The way you worded it sounded like you thought otherwise. But if you were serious, then back yourself up.

The BBQ dog thing was a faked stunt - but it was a quite disgusting one, imo.

The Supreme Court would probably strike this unconstitutional law down since animal cruelty does not impact interstate commerce.

Forum List

Back