Brown University liberals DEMAND homework be cancelled bc it interferes with their social activism!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Brown students complain homework is interfering with their activism

You liberals have really just lost your minds and become completely mentally ill whackos. Now....yet another campus full of weak minded libs are making demands of their university....this time demanding they be excused from homework because it interfered with their social activism.

They say they've done so much protesting the last few months that they are on anxiety and depression pills, some have stopped eating, many have had to see counselors because of the mental trauma of protesting.

They also have demanded "open dialogue" (free speech) but shut down on campus.

My God......you liberals are gonna make SUCH GREAT employees. No wonder corporate America has to import so much labor....half the pool is filled with you worthless liberals.

These students need to realize what they attend school for. Hint, it's not to be social justice assholes

I'm just excited about how awesome this generation of social justice campus idiots are gonna be in the workplace in 5 years.

Get ready folks. We're gonna have midweek in - office protests. Not enough greenery. Not enough break time. Not enough natural lighting. The desk seats are too uncomfortable. Not enough days designated to social activism. The best one.....the company is too profitable!!!

This situation is laughable! The entire scenario started by an op ed piece in the school newspaper:

"David and other students began demonstrating on campus in October to protest two opinion columns published in the Daily Herald that some students deemed racist because they defended the celebration of Columbus Day. Black and Asian student groups reacted by demanding that the paper not only retract and apologize for the op-eds, but also develop a plan for increasing the diversity of its staff, subject to approval by the activists."

Protesting Columbus Day??!! Then they were so tired and stressed out, they couldn't do their work! the school president acquiesced and gave them more time to do their work. But that wasn't enough!

Where are the boundaries of work ethics? These students work harder to get out of the work when it would be easier to follow the damn rules!

Campus Reform

Check out the home link of this story. It's a collection of all the liberal lunacy going on all over our college campuses. It's worse than we thought.

Auburn University issues free speech permits.
A UVA professor rejects being called "white"

It goes on and on....it's pure brainwashing across the nation.

My kid will go to The Citadel or VMI....or Liberty if he doesn't want military school.

You liberals have really just lost your minds and become completely mentally ill whackos. Now....yet another campus full of weak minded libs are making demands of their university....this time demanding they be excused from homework because it interfered with their social activism.

They say they've done so much protesting the last few months that they are on anxiety and depression pills, some have stopped eating, many have had to see counselors because of the mental trauma of protesting.

My God......you liberals are gonna make SUCH GREAT employees. No wonder corporate America has to import so much labor....half the pool is filled with you worthless liberals.
Who said they were liberals? Oh yes, they are getting educated, do they must be liberals.

Who said they were liberals? Oh yes, they are getting educated, do they must be liberals.

Read about what they're protesting. The original cause. They're fucking worthless liberals and you know it.

And these days....I'd be cautious calling a degree from most colleges an "education". An indoctrination maybe.

Citadel. VMI. Army. Navy. That's an education.

At Brown University I wouldn't look far past the football team. Those players are getting a true useful education via the grueling demands of college football and the hard life lessons they'll get from it.

Read about what they're protesting. The original cause. They're fucking worthless liberals and you know it.

And these days....I'd be cautious calling a degree from most colleges an "education". An indoctrination maybe.

At Brown University I wouldn't look far past the football team. Those players are getting a true useful education via the grueling demands of college football and the hard life lessons they'll get from it.
Opinions, come back when you have some facts.

Oh....it's a fact. People who act like that are fucking lunatic liberals.

Meanwhile....their conservative counterparts are going to The Citadel or Liberty and interning at an engineering firm instead of going to protests.....you know....earning that white privilege.

Meanwhile....their conservative counterparts are going to The Citadel or Liberty and interning at an engineering firm instead of going to protests.....you know....earning that white privilege.
Thinking about themselves instead of caring about the world. Typical right wingers.

Employers should have a list of colleges that are going along with these liberal ideas. As an employer, I would avoid these candidates who have gone to these schools.

Did you read his link?

Employers should have a list of colleges that are going along with these liberal ideas. As an employer, I would avoid these candidates who have gone to these schools.

Did you read his link?
Yes.

Thinking about themselves instead of caring about the world. Typical right wingers.

Wow..you just summed up liberal lunacy in one response.

So now....getting a great degree from a military college and interning with an engineering firm instead of doing social justice activism is a BAD thing?

Did you read his link?

I'd have a list of colleges that can be trusted.

The company I work for basically goes for only a few types. Veterans or military school grads and former college athletes. They want people who have discipline and who have been through some sort of adversity and unselfish team oriented environment. Definitely not anything like 99% of liberals.

HR: "I see you recently graduated from Clark University. Gender Inequality was your main interest. It looks like you spent a lot of time protesting. It seems you basically were streamed through because you couldn't borrow any more government money to pay the university. They got all the borrowing power out of you in four years right?
And you are here applying for the job in the 'mail room'? Sorry about me laughing in your stupid fucking face bitch!
THE MAIL ROOM!!!!! Pretty fucking ironic right?"

So now....getting a great degree from a military college and interning with an engineering firm instead of doing social justice activism is a BAD thing?
Ask the cu88 who she would rather her daughter married. A fucking 'activist' or a fucking engineer?

HR: "I see you attended San Diego State University and majored in LGBT Studies. I see your resume includes organizing a lot of protests and you were a....circle leader for the campus safe space? And your work history includes 2 days at Old Navy and your listed reason for leaving was your supervisor was a racist intolerant bigot. Ok...well.....typically we want people with a little more experience for our National Director of Operations position. I know my secretary said you demanded to see me because you deserve this position but...I'm calling security if you don't leave right now."

Did you read his link?
I can tell you EVERY employer in the country knows which colleges and universities are liberal or conservative. Where someone attends is either a lifetime negative or a positive for their future employment chances.

One could do both, engineering is going to be a thing of the past. Ironically, people will be sending their kids to art schools.

Forum List

Back