Brown University liberals DEMAND homework be cancelled bc it interferes with their social activism!?

Opinions, come back when you have some facts.

Oh....it's a fact. People who act like that are fucking lunatic liberals.

Meanwhile....their conservative counterparts are going to The Citadel or Liberty and interning at an engineering firm instead of going to protests.....you know....earning that white privilege.
Thinking about themselves instead of caring about the world. Typical right wingers.

Wow..you just summed up liberal lunacy in one response.

So now....getting a great degree from a military college and interning with an engineering firm instead of doing social justice activism is a BAD thing?
One could do both, engineering is going to be a thing of the past. Ironically, people will be sending their kids to art schools.

You think a prosperous future in America can be found more with an Art degree rather than an Engineering degree???

Folks....example 1A of why liberals shouldn't breed.
You answer without thinking or doing any research. Example of those on the right inbreeding.
Eventually, jobs like engineering are going to be done by computers.

image.jpeg

Brown students complain homework is interfering with their activism

You liberals have really just lost your minds and become completely mentally ill whackos. Now....yet another campus full of weak minded libs are making demands of their university....this time demanding they be excused from homework because it interfered with their social activism.

They say they've done so much protesting the last few months that they are on anxiety and depression pills, some have stopped eating, many have had to see counselors because of the mental trauma of protesting.

They also have demanded "open dialogue" (free speech) but shut down on campus.

My God......you liberals are gonna make SUCH GREAT employees. No wonder corporate America has to import so much labor....half the pool is filled with you worthless liberals.
My God, the Right will believe any source that is negative toward Liberals or higher education.

You liberals have really just lost your minds and become completely mentally ill whackos. Now....yet another campus full of weak minded libs are making demands of their university....this time demanding they be excused from homework because it interfered with their social activism.

They say they've done so much protesting the last few months that they are on anxiety and depression pills, some have stopped eating, many have had to see counselors because of the mental trauma of protesting.

My God......you liberals are gonna make SUCH GREAT employees. No wonder corporate America has to import so much labor....half the pool is filled with you worthless liberals.
My God, the Right will believe any source that is negative toward Liberals or higher education.
Schoolwork, advocacy place strain on student activists

HR: "Ok...I see your degree from Wisconsin is in African American studies. Your resume includes being at the Ferguson protests, being at the Madison union rights rally, and being guardian of the Wisconsin LGBT and Black Queer Liberation Groups safe space. Were you aware that the position you applied for is Director of Global Communications for our engineering firm?.........You are?.......Oh....we OWE you this position? Hmmmm. Interesting point of view."
Here come the lawyers!

:spinner:

Last edited:
So drop out and become a professional protester that probably pays well.

They cant. They don't offer student loans to be a full time protestor....how would these precious minds eat???

Its big news...it was like, in the paper of the same bunch they are calling whiners. So obviously they aren't whiners who whine they are whiners who cover important news events. It was probably tens of students lmao

Its big news...it was like, in the paper of the same bunch they are calling whiners. So obviously they aren't whiners who whine they are whiners who cover important news events. It was probably tens of students lmao

This shit is happening all over the country. It got the U of Missouri administration fired basically..and now all other colleges are bending over and taking it.

Liberalism is a cancer and it's spreading.

prepare to defend yourselves

This shit is happening all over the country. It got the U of Missouri administration fired basically..and now all other colleges are bending over and taking it.

All over the country?! Wow, and you only found 1?

All over the country?! Wow, and you only found 1?

www.campusreform.org

Read and enjoy.

Forum List

Back