Brown University liberals DEMAND homework be cancelled bc it interferes with their social activism!?

Methinks some hold a grudge because they couldn't get into Brown.

I wouldn't have gone there. I had a football ride at Furman and Furman is, by far, a much better football program than Brown. Brown doesn't even offer football scholarships.

Brown students complain homework is interfering with their activism

You liberals have really just lost your minds and become completely mentally ill whackos. Now....yet another campus full of weak minded libs are making demands of their university....this time demanding they be excused from homework because it interfered with their social activism.

They say they've done so much protesting the last few months that they are on anxiety and depression pills, some have stopped eating, many have had to see counselors because of the mental trauma of protesting.

They also have demanded "open dialogue" (free speech) but shut down on campus.

My God......you liberals are gonna make SUCH GREAT employees. No wonder corporate America has to import so much labor....half the pool is filled with you worthless liberals.

Social Justice is exhausting, I'm tired just thinking about it.
sleepy-smiley-face.gif

I wouldn't have gone there. I had a football ride at Furman and Furman is, by far, a much better football program than Brown. Brown doesn't even offer football scholarships.

Ivy Leagues don't have athletic scholarships. That said, you would be an idiot to pick Furman over Brown regardless of how insanely leftist it is.

Ivy Leagues don't have athletic scholarships. That said, you would be an idiot to pick Furman over Brown regardless of how insanely leftist it is.

Furman is a great school academically, and was a top 25 1-AA football program who offered me free college to play. Easy choice. I could've played football for Brown...they aren't very good...but would've had to pay the insane tuition. Free college vs Debt college....easy choice.

Furman is a great school academically, and was a top 25 1-AA football program who offered me free college to play. Easy choice. I could've played football for Brown...they aren't very good...but would've had to pay the insane tuition. Free college vs Debt college....easy choice.

Ivy League schools don't offer athletic scholarships, but if you're worth the while they have ways of getting the financial support to make it happen. You would be stupid to pick Furman over Brown, and you would not have.

Ivy League schools don't offer athletic scholarships, but if you're worth the while they have ways of getting the financial support to make it happen. You would be stupid to pick Furman over Brown, and you would not have.

Not if you're a football player. Brown sucks. Most Ivy teams suck. And they do lower entrance standards for athletes at Ivy schools but it's hard to pay for it. If your family is making under 60k total income they can cover most of it with endowment grants but I wouldn't have fit that.

You may not be familiar with Furman very much. It is an outstanding academic school. It's not Harvard. But it's a very reputable school down here along with Wofford, Vandy, Duke, Ga Tech, The Citadel.

.... If your family is making under 60k total income they can cover most of it with endowment grants but I wouldn't have fit that.....

Don't kid yourself, you would never have been accepted.

brown University liberals DEMAND homework be cancelled bc it interferes with their social activism!?

why not

education is not about being educated anymore

it is about being indoctrinated

LoneLaugher calls it fake and no sources.

But the Brown U news reports it.

Justin Gaines, Brown Class of '16 is one source. But DO NOT refer to him as "he". Gaines prefers the pronouns xe, xm, xyr and he speaks using them. (See my last link).

You can't make this shit up. God damn these are gonna be such wonderful employable people one day!!!!
Some people like Lone Laughter go thru life with their head stuck up their ass and only pull it out to say "Whut?"

Forum List

Back