Bruce Dixie Chicks Himself

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House. They never recovered. A country divided in half pretty much assures these show-biz types taking sides is cutting their audience in half. So these days Bruce wears grunge clothes and a spiked haircut is a pitiful attempt to look hip and relevant...pretty much like the democrat party that finds him a useful idiot. My Springsteen CDs just hit the dumpster....His "Glory Days" were a long time ago and they ain't coming back. :slap:

08-bruce-springsteen.w529.h529.jpg

Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House.
During the same period the Dixie Chicks were making their anger at Bush's war in Iraq known to the world, so was a New York limousine liberal by the name of Donald Trump.

"The rest of the world hates us."

"You know how we get out? We get out! Declare victory, and leave!"

"President Bush says he's religious. And yet 400,000 people, the way I count it, have died, and probably millions have been maimed and injured."

Oh, look! IT"S TRUMP ON FAKE NEWS CHANNEL CNN!

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

So I guess we'll be electing rock star Bruce Springsteen one day, and the pseudocons will be disavowing game show host Donald Trump the way they are disavowing Bush these days.

"I never liked that Trump asshole! Go Bruce!"

Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House. They never recovered. A country divided in half pretty much assures these show-biz types taking sides is cutting their audience in half. So these days Bruce wears grunge clothes and a spiked haircut is a pitiful attempt to look hip and relevant...pretty much like the democrat party that finds him a useful idiot. My Springsteen CDs just hit the dumpster....His "Glory Days" were a long time ago and they ain't coming back. :slap:

Meh, he's a has-been. He hasn't produced anything decent in decades and all his music is the same. He has to do this to keep his name in the spotlight.

• Banned
So I guess we'll be electing rock star Bruce Springsteen one day, and the pseudocons will be disavowing game show host Donald Trump the way they are disavowing Bush these days.

Decided to spam me eh, Gertrude? You forgot to mention we WON the Iraq War before Barry handed over the country to ISIS. Trump is about to name the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization.....your boy might end up in Leavenworth yet.

Decided to spam me eh, Gertrude? You forgot to mention we WON the Iraq War before Barry handed over the country to ISIS.
So it is a good thing Bush didn't listen to the pants shitter Donald "Cut and Run" Trump.

Exactly!

Too bad Obama did what the Dixie Chicks and Trump wanted, though. Right?

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

You and Nancy have a lot in common.....saggy tits and blue veins. :lol:

You and Nancy have a lot in common.....saggy tits and blue veins. :lol:
You shouldn't talk that way about Trump's friend.

98 % of all musicians, actors and film directors hate conservatives. You can't watch TV or enjoy music because all the talent and the writers hate you.

What do you even listen to or watch? Informercials and Kid Rock?

Springsteen is a highly overrated musician.

Below average vocalist, with pedestrian lyrics, and banal songs, he is the embodiment of musical boredom. ..... :cool:
He saved rock and roll during the nightmare of the disco era.

Springsteen is a highly overrated musician.

Below average vocalist, with pedestrian lyrics, and banal songs, he is the embodiment of musical boredom. ..... :cool:

Disagree...Cadillac Ranch, Racing in the Streets, Workin on the Highway.....he got my feets tapping back in the 80's.

Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House.
During the same period the Dixie Chicks were making their anger at Bush's war in Iraq known to the world, so was a New York limousine liberal by the name of Donald Trump.

"The rest of the world hates us."

"You know how we get out? We get out! Declare victory, and leave!"

"President Bush says he's religious. And yet 400,000 people, the way I count it, have died, and probably millions have been maimed and injured."

Oh, look! IT"S TRUMP ON FAKE NEWS CHANNEL CNN!

Perhaps the reason you are so confused by all of this is that the original claim is that the chix with dix ruined their careers by claiming they were ashamed to be Texans, then by some liberal reverse osmosis of the mind you translated that into what you wish was said and then spat out the above to match it...Trump is or was a NYC limousine liberal, and probably everything else the rest of that babel claims, but it does not address the OP claim, in fact it only addresses your anger and hate.

98 % of all musicians, actors and film directors hate conservatives. You can't watch TV or enjoy music because all the talent and the writers hate you.

What do you even listen to or watch? Informercials and Kid Rock?

When you belittle America on a foreign shore, you're a piece of shit...no exceptions.

Decided to spam me eh, Gertrude? You forgot to mention we WON the Iraq War before Barry handed over the country to ISIS. Trump is about to name the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization.....your boy might end up in Leavenworth yet.

Your bullshit is as fake as your Tom Horn avatar.

Forum List

Back