Buck McKeon disses Darrell Issa over Benghazi witness

I fully agree. The Republicans are damaging this country in so many ways it is hard to keep up. Benghazi investigations alone count for about a dozen of those attempts.

Initially? Yeah..

But I think the damage is coming to an end.

Everything single thing Conservatives have done against Obama has blown up in their faces.

Additionally it also puts on display, they have no ideas. They are offering no alternatives.

They want a country run by rich folks and the church.

We had a time in human history where that was done.

It was called "The Dark Ages".

I think the fact that they have a 2010 Tea party loud mouth, scandal chasing Rep. leading the committee says a lot about what they are trying to do. The Tea party is standing in the way of every significant piece of legislation that comes to the House and voted to repeal Obamacare over 50 times but they sure are all about getting to the "truth". They care so much for 4 dead but not for millions in need. The Masters of the Tea party have the Republicans on a short lease.

Issa pre-dates the Tea Party and was surprisingly quiet during the Bush administration.

:lol:

Republicans never tire of beating a dead horse

It is all they have

It kinda seriously is..

They keep furiously shifting through all these open ended "investigations" trying to shake out something, anything..each time they think they have something new.

It's fun watching it blow up. Each and every time.

It is all they have

It kinda seriously is..

They keep furiously shifting through all these open ended "investigations" trying to shake out something, anything..each time they think they have something new.

The Republican leadership are a bunch of sissies. If Democrat legislators were running the show, most of the administration would be in jail already.

Sometimes you have to dance with the date you brought to the party.

Is Putin available in the Pro-draft?

Initially? Yeah..

But I think the damage is coming to an end.

Everything single thing Conservatives have done against Obama has blown up in their faces.

Additionally it also puts on display, they have no ideas. They are offering no alternatives.

They want a country run by rich folks and the church.

We had a time in human history where that was done.

It was called "The Dark Ages".

I think the fact that they have a 2010 Tea party loud mouth, scandal chasing Rep. leading the committee says a lot about what they are trying to do. The Tea party is standing in the way of every significant piece of legislation that comes to the House and voted to repeal Obamacare over 50 times but they sure are all about getting to the "truth". They care so much for 4 dead but not for millions in need. The Masters of the Tea party have the Republicans on a short lease.

Issa pre-dates the Tea Party and was surprisingly quiet during the Bush administration.

Yes, I am aware of that. Rep. Issa kind of evolved (I love the way thread bleed across one another here) as the two parties split on ideology, one for the love of America and other for the love of money. Rep Issa was kind of an overseer of the 2010 newbies.

Yes, I am aware of that. Rep. Issa kind of evolved (I love the way thread bleed across one another here) as the two parties split on ideology, one for the love of America and other for the love of money. Rep Issa was kind of an overseer of the 2010 newbies.

He's pretty shifty.

It is all they have

It kinda seriously is..

The Republican leadership are a bunch of sissies. If Democrat legislators were running the show, most of the administration would be in jail already.

Sometimes you have to dance with the date you brought to the party.

Is Putin available in the Pro-draft?

Democrats lack the balls

They conducted superficial investigations on 9-11, Torture, Justification for the Iraq war

Republicans grab a minor issue and won't let go. A seven year Whitewater investigation?

When your own party is getting sick of Shennigans..you know things are going wrong.

McKeon (R-Calif.) called Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell an unreliable witness and criticized Lovell’s assertion that the State Department was not quick to deploy troops to respond to the 2012 terrorist attack in Libya. Lovell testified Thursday before Issa’s (R-Calif.) oversight panel.

(Also on POLITICO: John Boehner calls on John Kerry to testify on Benghazi)

“BG Lovell did not serve in a capacity that gave him reliable insight into operational options available to commanders during the attack, nor did he offer specific courses of action not taken,” McKeon said.

McKeon added, “The Armed Services Committee has interviewed more than a dozen witnesses in the operational chain of command that night, yielding thousands of pages of transcripts, e-mails, and other documents. We have no evidence that Department of State officials delayed the decision to deploy what few resources DoD had available to respond.”

Read more: Buck McKeon disses Darrell Issa over Benghazi witness - POLITICO.com

I actually think they should keep this going to the midterms!

Along with the good news about the ACA, Unemployment and the economy in general, the Conservative alternative is just looking like crap.

There is a pattern with Republicans. Bitch about everything and offer no solutions

It is all they have

Then why didn't obama release the emails when all this first happen? I mean if it's no big deal.

Obama released thousands of emails to Issa, who promptly leaked them, without redacting anything to the press. He put both Libyan lives at risk and jeopardized ongoing investigations.

Forum List

Back