Bud Heading Toward $7 Billion Loss

Apparently Budweiser allowed some smarmy marketing executive babe to make a crucial decision about changing the Budweiser base, It was so bad that the marketing decision might rival Ford's Edsel boondoggle. The biggest mistake Bud made (aside from hiring the marketing babe) was assuming that Americans were loyal to the watered down piss tasting product. It's not hard to give up..

Apparently Budweiser allowed some smarmy marketing executive babe to make a crucial decision about changing the Budweiser base, It was so bad that the marketing decision might rival Ford's Edsel boondoggle. The biggest mistake Bud made (aside from hiring the marketing babe) was assuming that Americans really liked the watered down piss tasting product. It's not hard to give up..
I served more bottles of it than any other brand over the last three summers.....Will be interesting to check in and see how it's selling, when I return next week.

Still not as big of a loss as Elon Musk and Twitter/StarLink/Tesla..
Twitter was already in financial mess when Musk acquired it ..

Tesla made records profits in 2022 - roughly $13 billion, analysts predicted in Q1 2023 a revenue milestone crossing $100 billion for the first time, and the current market capitalization is nearly $600 Billion -- up $200 Billion from their valuation loss in 2022.

Tesla made records profits in 2022 - roughly $13 billion, analysts predicted in Q1 2023 a revenue milestone crossing $100 billion for the first time, and the current market capitalization is nearly $600 Billion -- up $200 Billion from their valuation loss in 2022.
I would imagine removing the bot accounts will end up helping Twitter in the long run

Apparently Budweiser allowed some smarmy marketing executive babe to make a crucial decision about changing the Budweiser base, It was so bad that the marketing decision might rival Ford's Edsel boondoggle. The biggest mistake Bud made (aside from hiring the marketing babe) was assuming that Americans were loyal to the watered down piss tasting product. It's not hard to give up..
Swarmy? She is a full-on woke, narcissistic feminist who was hyper-focused on her achievements, diversity / inclusion and the females involved. She only lost the company $7 Billion + in valuation.

Budwiesr is not an American beer nor is it brewed by Americans in America..

How many Budweiser breweries are in the United States?

12 breweries

In the United States, A-B owns 12 breweries: St Louis; Newark, New Jersey; Los Angeles; Houston; Columbus, Ohio; Jacksonville, Florida; Merrimack, New Hampshire; Williamsburg, Virginia; Fairfield, California; Baldwinsville, New York; Fort Collins, Colorado; and Cartersville, Georgia.

Budweiser has a shitload of money.

8 billion is something they can absorb. This boycott would have to go on for a long time and spread to their other products.
I think. Not sure.

How many Budweiser breweries are in the United States?

12 breweries

In the United States, A-B owns 12 breweries: St Louis; Newark, New Jersey; Los Angeles; Houston; Columbus, Ohio; Jacksonville, Florida; Merrimack, New Hampshire; Williamsburg, Virginia; Fairfield, California; Baldwinsville, New York; Fort Collins, Colorado; and Cartersville, Georgia.
I knew I could force yous to learn something.

A company can earn money and still lose on stock price

Forum List

Back