Bud Heading Toward $7 Billion Loss

The New Right's canceling, censorship and selective outrage is the latest fad for the jackbooted fanatics.

Last edited:
They have a right to do this and we have a right to say we're not going to support this woke nonsense

The populace is just overreacting. Just as we used to see the "Bud-wei-ser" frogs, we don't see them and haven't for years and won't see him/her/it again, after a short period of time.
Personally, I'm a Guinness man. Never cared for Bud Beer.

1681176514999.jpeg

Since this thread was created Buds market cap is up more than 4 billion dollars and their stock is less than 1% below where it was when the right had their latest freak out.

Seems you all have once again failed.

Since this thread was created Buds market cap is up more than 4 billion dollars and their stock is less than 1% below where it was when the right had their latest freak out.

well if that were the case then Alissa Heinerscheid would not be on 'leave'. Would she??

Then you don't know how to read a chart.
At the start of this they were $66.53
They ended yesterday at $65.52.
About $1 billion down at this point.
At the worst of it, it went to just above $63./share. So some people started buying the shares with a good bet that it would go back up. Which it did.

Me personally, all of this aside - the last think I would do is buy AB stock. It is a lead balloon.
It fell $20/share during Covid and simply is not recovering.
The stock is down a whopping 34% over 5 years.
InBev is officially killing Anheuser Busch, to the day they took over, it is essentially and slowly dying.

Have to appease the masses for a week till you all find your next outrage and move on.
okay. We'll see.

Who is little miss heinerscheid anyway. Does she have a MR. HEINERSCHEID?? Article says she has 3 children..by surrogates.

She made a bad decision that cost the company billions and should be happy she still has a job.
I doubt it. I believe she will be let go once this dies down.
And again, I don't blame her. She is not the one at fault here.
Who is at fault is the person(s) who thought it was a good idea to hire a marketing VP with no experience, and who has exactly NOTHING in common with the brand and it's customers.
She did exactly what some boneheads hired her to to do.
Which is why they can't fire her. She could sue, and would win.
What she should be able to get fired for is poor performance. Her first big move resulted in a massive loss in sales.

Forum List

Back