Bud Light Backlash

Bud Light sales have plunged and its distributors in the Midwest, the South, and rural areas are 'spooked' by backlash after the company partnered with trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney.

Distributors for Anheuser-Busch products, the company that owns Bud Light, have reported dwindling sales over the weekend, according to trade publication Beer Business Daily.

It comes as a video of a man claiming to be a merchandiser for an A-B affiliate went viral on Twitter as he lamented poor sales and the impact on his livelihood.

Comment:
Anheuser Busch wanted upgrade their image.
But they only insulted their customers with crazy liberal wokester hate.
Now they have endangered the livelihoods of their employees.

She’s looking at redeeming herself by hiring Jared from Subway.

He's unavailable, still in prison

This broad correctly identified that Bud Light had a "fratty image". However, that's not just the biggest demographic for Bud Light, its the biggest demographic for their entire light beer macrobrew market. The only way this strategy works out is if she can convince millions of gay beaus to start drinking this in record numbers.

I don't know shit about her but things I'm pretty sure I can tell just by looking at her:

She's vegan.
She has never had a Bud Light in her fucking life.
She doesn't hang out with people who drink Bud Light or other A-B products.
Her entire perception of who drinks Bud Light is formed by stereotypes.
She thinks she's the smartest person in any room.
She has lived her entire life in a bubble filled with hyper-progressive dipshits.

They could have put Kid Rock in charge of marketing and actually had success but we clearly need more examples of "go woke, get broke" before companies finally get it.

FtItAT9WcAkb6fJ_jpeg-2775594.JPG

I don't know shit about her but things I'm pretty sure I can tell just by looking at her:

She's vegan.
She has never had a Bud Light in her fucking life.
She doesn't hang out with people who drink Bud Light or other A-B products.
Her entire perception of who drinks Bud Light is formed by stereotypes.
She thinks she's the smartest person in any room.
She has lived her entire life in a bubble filled with hyper-progressive dipshits.

They could have put Kid Rock in charge of marketing and actually had success but we clearly need more examples of "go woke, get broke" before companies finally get it.
Yep, the kid the person who promoted Happy Dads seltzer with Caitlin Jenner just a few days ago, the man who has worn a boa around his next, the man who has and probably still does wear a pink mink coat. Yep, he'll teach AB.

We should start a pool to guess when their sales will be back to normal and you all will move on to your next outrage.

Yep, the kid the person who promoted Happy Dads seltzer with Caitlin Jenner just a few days ago, the man who has worn a boa around his next, the man who has and probably still does wear a pink mink coat. Yep, he'll teach AB.

I can't stand him either and he's a conservative. I record all my news shows and FF the segments when he's on. I hate those people.

It probably will eventually but that may be a while. In the meantime the company lost a lot of money with this stunt.

They will have gotten more free publicity at the same time.

When was the last time Bud Light was discussed on this forum? Now there has to be a dozen threads about it.

This decision will go down in history as a case study in marketing failures.

"Hey lets put a picture of a transsexual on a can of beer a week after a transsexual murdered children, what could possibly go wrong?"

I'm so glad this did happen however. It gives the Democrats something to think about when they push this transgender bullshit on us.

They will have gotten more free publicity at the same time.

When was the last time Bud Light was discussed on this forum? Now there has to be a dozen threads about it.

Publicity is only good when it's positive. When it's negative, there is a price to pay.

Forum List

Back