Bud Light Backlash

People potentially boycotting Bud light sure has you knickers in a knot.

You are so weird.

I think it is awesome that people would boycott that shitty beer.

It is also fun to watch people give Bud Light their money so they can make a video of destroying it. I always enjoy those videos.

I'm so glad this did happen however. It gives the Democrats something to think about when they push this transgender bullshit on us.

Well, with the Repubs focused on the important stuff like chocolate eggs, the Dems need something to focus on

What I don't understand is why the LGBTQ+ community isn't stepping up to buy Bud Light and rock the sales of the brand.

They've got their own beer now, they've come a long, long way.

How do you know they haven't? Remember that the so-called trans community is only one half of one percent. Even if they all started drinking BL, it would hardly be noticeable among the huge losses.

No you don’t. You are clearly mad that it is discussed.

Silly girl

This shit is entertaining as hell.

It is why I come to this forum, the entertainment value.

Watching you snowflakes lose their shit over a beer can and a chocolate egg all in the same day is worth the price of admission.

Bud Light is the most popular beer in America

Temper tantrums from conservatives will not change it

What would make you think it's just conservatives? You may be a sheep but that doesn't mean all leftists are. I'm sure there are people from all kinds of persuasions that are about sick of this tranny crap.

Bud Light is the most popular beer in America

Temper tantrums from conservatives will not change it
I worked at Circuit city when they were at the top of the market. That changed in a hurry. It can change for Bud too. Seriously, what company deliberately tries to outrage the vast majority of their customer base just to cater to a vanishingly small minority of the population? It would be like them abandoning NASCAR to advertise in local curling matches.

Somebody told the stupid bitch that a transsexual was an "influencer" and she went with it. She went with it a week after a transsexual shot up a school and murdered children.

Talk about being a dumbass.
"the stupid bitch"..........................nothing like telling us you are a fragile misogynist without saying you are a fragile misogynist. :heehee:

Bud Light is losing millions in sales

The woke ad campaign failed
It's kind of funny how the Chik fil a boycott failed spectacularly and this one seems to be succeeding spectacularly. It's almost as if not everyone in America agrees with the liberal agenda. Why are they always shocked to discover that when they get slapped in the face over and over again?

It would be like them abandoning NASCAR to advertise in local curling matches.

Conservatives have turned on NASCAR too…
Boycotting NASCAR prohibiting Confederate Flags

Conservatives have turned in to the boy who cried wolf with their petty boycotts over any perceived slight

Forum List

Back