Bud Light Backlash

Yep, the kid the person who promoted Happy Dads seltzer with Caitlin Jenner just a few days ago, the man who has worn a boa around his next, the man who has and probably still does wear a pink mink coat. Yep, he'll teach AB.
If the bitch had put Trump's picture on the can their sales would be soaring now.

They have done irreparable damage to their brand. I have a lot of "redneck" associates/friends and they are all done with Budweiser. Not sure what they'll drink instead but I guarantee you it won't be a Budweiser product.

This was supposed to revive a declining consumer base but it's done the exact opposite.

Beyond easily predictable for anyone with a fucking brain.
I'd drink grain alcohol and chase it with river water before I'd drink another AB product.

They have done irreparable damage to their brand. I have a lot of "redneck" associates/friends and they are all done with Budweiser. Not sure what they'll drink instead but I guarantee you it won't be a Budweiser product.

This was supposed to revive a declining consumer base but it's done the exact opposite.

People say that, then in a month or two they find something new to be outraged over and forget

People say that, then in a month or two they find something new to be outraged over and forget
You don't "forget" what you do EVERYDAY. People who drink that pisswater do it daily. You thinking that after a month of not drinking it they will suddenly forget why they stopped and begin drinking it again shows you are a dumb as the woman who did this to Budweiser

It's simply time to explore local breweries that actually have standards.

For God's sake, pay a bit more for far better beer.

Or stop being a lame-ass and start brewing your own. Almost anything you can brew at home with a minimum of conscientiousness is going to give you a better beer than Bud Light.

Aren't you worth a buck more or a little bit of work on a Saturday afternoon? My brother's brewing afternoons out on the patio were some of our favorite times. Working together at brewing and bottling was great family time.

You don't "forget" what you do EVERYDAY. People who drink that pisswater do it daily. You thinking that after a month of not drinking it they will suddenly forget why they stopped and begin drinking it again shows you are a dumb as the woman who did this to Budweiser

Sure they will, they will be a game or some event that sells nothing but Bud and they will drink it.

Last edited:

Not in this case. It's not like the people that boycotted the NFL or things like that. There is only one NFL.

In this case objectors will switch brands, get used to it and probably never go back. I would say there is more permanent damage in this case than other protests or boycotts.

Not sure if anyone posted this - but apparently that new "marketing executive"
they hired - has deleted her LinkedIn account, deleted her Instagram account and deleted all references to this occurrence on her twitter account
I verified that indeed her LinkedIn account is permanently deleted

I never even considered buying Bud light even before they went woke. That piss just tastes like shit no matter who they're trying to sell it to.

It's simply time to explore local breweries that actually have standards.

For God's sake, pay a bit more for far better beer.

Or stop being a lame-ass and start brewing your own. Almost anything you can brew at home with a minimum of conscientiousness is going to give you a better beer than Bud Light.

Aren't you worth a buck more or a little bit of work on a Saturday afternoon? My brother's brewing afternoons out on the patio were some of our favorite times. Working together at brewing and bottling was great family time.

paul.png

Not sure if anyone posted this - but apparently that new "marketing executive"
they hired - has deleted her LinkedIn account, deleted her Instagram account and deleted all references to this occurrence on her twitter account
I verified that indeed her LinkedIn account is permanently deleted
Still yet.You'd think a cluster f*** like this would have to been approved by the rest of top management.

They made a one of a kind can for Dylan

Enraged the right
From AB...

“From time to time we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public.”

You know all the idiots (like kidboy and Tritt) are dumbasses with dumbasses following everything they say or do.

From AB...

“From time to time we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public.”

You know all the idiots (like kidboy and Tritt) are dumbasses with dumbasses following everything they say or do.

Looks like Grooming to me

Forum List

Back