Bud Light Backlash

I noticed cases of bud lite piled to the ceiling in the cooler of my local store. The guy said nobody is buying the stuff. Will Budweiser brewing fire the smarmy babe who started this mess and apologize for the misunderstanding? Not as long as there is a mysterious score card (financed by Soros) that forces otherwise sane people and companies to engage in "wokeism" and act against their own instincts.

Looks like Grooming to me

Kind of like this grooming hero?

iu

I don't drink beer and my husband is a scotch drinker.... occasionally he'll have a craft beer, I just don't see any upside to Bud Light doing this.
It wasn't too long ago that I saw the National Hockey league was having pride nights at their stadiums, another stupid thing for a rough manly contact sport with frequent fights. Maybe pride nights would have gone better there if they had been serving Bud Light cans.

It wasn't too long ago that I saw the National Hockey league was having pride nights at their stadiums, another stupid thing for a rough manly contact sport with frequent fights. Maybe pride nights would have gone better there if they had been serving Bud Light cans.

I'm just sick and tired of the entire lgbtqrez trans bullshit.

And I'm not alone

What is really interesting about this BS is the can isn't available to the retail public.
Talk about a bunch of idiots.

It's called baby steps. Pull a stunt like this and if there's no public reaction, then mass produce it with those cans. It sure won't happen now.

I don’t get who was supposed to be the target consumer with this but if they feel this will be financial winner for them have at it. At one time Coke thought they could improve on the original and came up with new Coke that didn’t work out very well.

I'm just sick and tired of the entire lgbtqrez trans bullshit.

And I'm not alone
It's going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far when they want to pressure young kids into gender affirming care, letting men take awards away from women in women's sports, having men change in women's sport's dressing rooms, having boys use the girl's bathroom just because they claim they are female, and subjecting young children to drag queen shows and exposing them to sexuality in schools. To be honest, many years ago, I would have never guessed the left were that low but I was wrong.

It's going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far when they want to pressure young kids into gender affirming care, letting men take awards away from women in women's sports, having men change in women's sport's dressing rooms, having boys use the girl's bathroom just because they claim they are female, and subjecting young children to drag queen shows and exposing them to sexuality in schools. To be honest, many years ago, I would have never guessed the left were that low but I was wrong.

It's an agenda

I don’t get who was supposed to be the target consumer with this but if they feel this will be financial winner for them have at it. At one time Coke thought they could improve on the original and came up with new Coke that didn’t work out very well.

They made a single commemorative can. there was no consumer for this, it is just something they do every now and then.

Forum List

Back