Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

In other words, you are not in the center that you claim to be. If a righty referred to blacks as "you people" you would have a hissy fit but you don't mind using the same very term yourself against a group of people on the other side of your political spectrum, which is the left. Boy, I really tricked you into that admission.
hes always lied about what he is,, he spews more true hate than just about any person on this forum,,

They aren't "scared to death" of anything, they just don't want to send out a message that Dylan is the kind of "broad" they go for.

Just like they are fearful of a swastika, wearing that sends a message they don't want to send either.
You all must be hiding in your basements scared of every fucking thing most of your life's. Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up.

I have never claimed to be in the center. I am just not a member of either tribe. That does not equal being in the middle.

Would I?

Can you give some examples of me doing so? Or is this just one more claim you will refuse to support?
Oh, that's right, I forgot. You are a member of the Libertarian loser tribe. My apologies. But you are a card carrying member of the left tribe.

Oh, that's right, I forgot. You are a member of the Libertarian loser tribe. My apologies.

Not really, there are things with them I do not agree with, abortion and the border being the big two.

In the end it just does not matter.

Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and the citizens are too busy fighting over beer cans and mermaids to stop it from happening.

All I can do is ride it out till I leave and then apologize to my kids for the shit show they are being left with.

Oh, that's right, I forgot. You are a member of the Libertarian loser tribe. My apologies.
hes no libertarian,,

his problem is he doesnt think either party or the country goes far enough in controlling its people,,

hes just another evil person that uses what ever he can to create division to harm the country,, and that includes using children as political pawns,,

So what you're saying is millions of sissy men are scared to death of one fucking can of berr with a tranny on it. Bunch of fucking sissy Karen's.
I reckon.

Ask them some time. I'm sure it will evolve into a fruitful debate.

:auiqs.jpg:

You all must be hiding in your basements scared of every fucking thing most of your life's. Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up.

If I were hiding in a basement, I wouldn't worry about the message I send with my beer choice.

How about you dd?

Will you get a swastika tattooed on your forehead or are you "scared"?

The answer is "no", because a swastika on the forehead sends a message to the public that you don't want to send. Ditto with drinking bud light in 2023.

Not really, there are things with them I do not agree with, abortion and the border being the big two.

In the end it just does not matter.

Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and the citizens are too busy fighting over beer cans and mermaids to stop it from happening.

All I can do is ride it out till I leave and then apologize to my kids for the shit show they are being left with.
And yet the left's policies have brought us much closer to hell in a handbasket and you refuse to criticize them, only criticizing the right, who aren't even the ones in power now. Yes, you do have a lot of apologizing to do to your children.

And yet the left's policies have brought us much closer to hell in a handbasket and you refuse to criticize them, only criticizing the right, who aren't even the ones in power now. Yes, you do have a lot of apologizing to do to your children.
He is full of hate for those on the right, therefore, he is unable.

Those posts were all made before Bud Light came out against heterosexuality, cc. Brands change their lifestyle and focus from time to time. Marlboro used to be a ladies' cigarette back in the day before re-directing its effort to manly men.
So you and your sister beer drinkers decided that you don't want to drink a beer because some transgender guy drinks it too? You guys are so hormonal.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
How long has this fragile masculinity boycott been going on so far?

Again, you don't get it. I don't smoke cigarettes, but even if I did, I wouldn't smoke newports or virginia slims.

They are smokes for black people or for broads.

I'm not either, and I recognize that.

Ditto with the message that is sent when people are seen drinking BL nowadays.
So Wheaties are for transgender people because Bruce Jenner was once on the box?

So Wheaties are for transgender people because Bruce Jenner was once on the box?
thats right,,"bruce jenner " was,,,

why are you disrespecting him by dead naming??

you mother fuckers are so caught up in your hate you cant keep your own BS straight,,

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
Remember the boycott on bed bath and beyond closed the stores. My Pillow won that one.

Will soon be time to find a more stable country to live in, one not so filled with hate and division.
You ought to be spending your time a bit more wisely…Why don’t you ever post with the intent of getting the Hate America / Change America folks to keep their filthy hands off the workings of America?
But till then it is so fascinating to watch two sides that hate each other so very much when they are mirror images of each other
You continue to parrot that bullshit…and you have to know it’s bullshit.
One side hates America as we’ve always known it while the other side just wants to keep it in tact.
Maybe it’s time you pick a side? (As if you haven’t already)

thats right,,"bruce jenner " was,,,

why are you disrespecting him by dead naming??
I didn't know you were so hormonal about this...
you mother fuckers are so caught up in your hate you cant keep your own BS straight,,
Hate? The transphobic reaction you guys are voicing is only happening because it's unearthing some latent urges you have and it makes you uncomfortable, Shirley.

I didn't know you were so hormonal about this...

Hate? The transphobic reaction you guys are voicing is only happening because it's unearthing some latent urges you have and it makes you uncomfortable, Shirley.
that doesnt answer my question,,

why are you dead naming bruce and how is that not transphobic??

haha yeah that’s what was happening in the dembot control states with their Jim Crow laws Cosntitutional loving Conservatives opposed

Demafasict are always about imposing their agendas on the public using pressure on businesses like Bud Light or even mom and pop diners…
It happened because of Lincoln's death. The assassination allowed a new leader to impose nonsense on the country. Lincoln never was allowed to finish the emancipation of the blackman.

Forum List

Back