Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

I didn't know you were so hormonal about this...

Hate? The transphobic reaction you guys are voicing is only happening because it's unearthing some latent urges you have and it makes you uncomfortable, Shirley.
you do know dylan isnt trans dont you??

he admitted hes only living a yr as a women and didnt even change his name or get any permanent changes done in that direction,,

he admitted hes only living a yr as a women and didnt even change his name or get any permanent changes done in that direction,,
The dude is a complete nut job. cuckoo in fact. holy fk. Since the demofks all honor the nutjob, it's evidence they think his play acting is what women really are!!!! amazing.

Remember, drink a bud light and turn into a vaney!!!!!!

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
let this be the lesson to all the corps

time for conservs to make a list of the top 20 woke corps and plunge their sales

"Hey lets market our product with a picture of a sicko Transvestite on it a week after a sicko Tranny murders school children, what could possibly go wrong?"
i never really thought of that.......now it looks dumber

You ought to be spending your time a bit more wisely…Why don’t you ever post with the intent of getting the Hate America / Change America folks to keep their filthy hands off the workings of America?

Because Hate America people like you will never change.

I don't even know who he is....and you didn't either (or did you hmmmm) until he showed up on a bud light can one day and you decided you had to have him as part of your life.
Well..okay. I support his choices...and I'm glad you're coming out of the closet with yours.

Ok, which woke corporation should we target next?

Mwhahahahaha!!!
Many right leaning idiots own apple products and I post about it CONSTANTLY. What they did was FAR WORSE than what bud did but for some reason most righties don't seem to care about child slave labor

I don't even know who he is....and you didn't either (or did you hmmmm) until he showed up on a bud light can one day and you decided you had to have him as part of your life.

Well..okay. I support his choices...and I'm glad you're coming out of the closet with yours.
figures you would run your mouth on a subject you know nothing about,,,

Of course they should.

It is Bud Light's fault for not knowing how full of hate you people are.

Now they know and they are trying to make amends.

But your hate will not allow that to happen.

Why do you hate women so much, you applaud and support men who make a parody of women and what they think a woman is. Why do you have so much disrespect and hate for women?

Forum List

Back