Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

Nothing like shitting on the customer base to placate people who will never buy your product anyways .

They didn't really care.
Money is less important going forward than social credit scores.
But, they didn't expect this.

I never touched the stuff before all this, it's crap, so don't look at me.

But it is nice seeing corporate America squirm and suffer economically after politicizing their product.

After all, they don't care about people, just the money and a PC culture to pad them against the Left.

Maybe they should fear the right more.

Corporate Belgium.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
This is how we stand up to the cancel culture ..this is a pro American boycott.

Meanwhile all sorts of brutal corporations and government officials will cancel people that they deem to be against their views.. they don’t give a damn about free-speech or anything pro American…

Notice what many of the Democrats on the us message board say…. because they’re on drugs all the time, they’re brainwashed or they’re racist against white people they just literally make things up and lie nonstop. Like with this topic claiming it to be “cancel culture” by American patriots who refused to buy Bud light. Nope Bud Light has not been canceled they’re all over the place..thing is nobody’s buying it.

It’s probably 2% of all Americans who are on the far left they are completely unbearable to live with there trying to ruin our country. We need to keep up this boycott of bud light and keep opposing far leftists racism and cancel culture

It is fun watching you all be proud over being triggered by a beer can.
That’s because Budweiser is propping up people that ruin the moral integrity of America. They’re not doing anything to give us better jobs or instill patriotism in us.

“America is racist”

“The police are racist”

“Math tests are racist”

“Don’t have children get an abortion”

All things that Democrats and even some Republicans have said and are telling Americans to do. What do you think about that how could you support politicians who talk like that?

Are you an older person man ? you got to grow up in a much better country don’t you care about how younger Americans are growing up in a bad country with the economy being horrendous?

Got any response to how horrible our economy is and how the Democrats and even some Republicans distract us with “social justice issues”

This is how we stand up to the cancel culture ..this is a pro American boycott.

Meanwhile all sorts of brutal corporations and government officials will cancel people that they deem to be against their views.. they don’t give a damn about free-speech or anything pro American…

Notice what many of the Democrats on the us message board say…. because they’re on drugs all the time, they’re brainwashed or they’re racist against white people they just literally make things up and lie nonstop. Like with this topic claiming it to be “cancel culture” by American patriots who refused to buy Bud light. Nope Bud Light has not been canceled they’re all over the place..thing is nobody’s buying it.

It’s probably 2% of all Americans who are on the far left they are completely unbearable to live with there trying to ruin our country. We need to keep up this boycott of bud light and keep opposing far leftists racism and cancel culture

It's probably more than 2% but whatever the small percent is, they have to be eradicated.

If this is the most effective protest ever... then they all suck. Can someone show me where on this chart or in this article when the impact really hit them?

View attachment 782465

Traders apparently have the opinion that Bud Light's woes are just a minor bump in the road. Doesn't mean that they are right or wrong.

That’s because Budweiser is propping up people that ruin the moral integrity of America.

The "moral integrity of America"....

So, putting some dude who thinks they are a woman on a beer can is ruining the moral integrity of America but electing a thrice married serial adulterer to the highest office in the land makes it stronger?

Are you an older person man ? you got to grow up in a much better country don’t you care about how younger Americans are growing up in a bad country with the economy being horrendous?

I will be 59 soon. I do care about young are growing up in a bad country with the economy being horrendous, sadly all you people can talk about are beer cans and mermaids.

Got any response to how horrible our economy is and how the Democrats and even some Republicans distract us with “social justice issues”

My response is why do you let it happen if you know they are doing it to you?

The "moral integrity of America"....

So, putting some dude who thinks they are a woman on a beer can is ruining the moral integrity of America but electing a thrice married serial adulterer to the highest office in the land makes it stronger?

I will be 59 soon. I do care about young are growing up in a bad country with the economy being horrendous, sadly all you people can talk about are beer cans and mermaids.

My response is why do you let it happen if you know they are doing it to you?

How are you helping?
Other than not participating?

How are you helping?
Other than not participating?

Just imagine if everyone choose not to participate in the social justice issues and instead focused on spending and our economy, then what would the duopoly do?

He was Bruce Jenner when he was on the Wheaties box. True? You guys are so hormonal...perhaps you should take a Midol or something.
he is still Bruce Jenner today. I bet you think he's a woman right now right?

The head of marketing is a genius imo. What other beer company has garnered this much attention in the media?

Yes, because laughing you all for freaking out over a beer can make me a leftist

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You obviously support this tranny fad which is a top-down affair being led by globalist elites.

This expression of political power wielded by ultra wealthy elites seeking their great reset of society is COMPLETELY at odds with actual libertarianism.

You obviously support this tranny fad which is a top-down affair being led by globalist elites.

I could care less if some dude wants to think they are a woman. A good friend of mine from work has a spouse that is that way. Has no impact on my life at all.

I do not support them in the wrong restroom or female sports, but other than than that I am a live and let live sort of guy.

Something you will never understand with your authoritarian tendencies

People are allowed to protest whatever they want to protest and for whatever reason they want and people have a right to comment on it, it is a basic freedom the 1st Amendment allows us to participate in.

This is a great thing for our country to participate in, open debate and boycotting as a form of protest. It can be very effective if you want it to be.

I could care less if some dude wants to think they are a woman. A good friend of mine from work has a spouse that is that way. Has no impact on my life at all.

I do not support them in the wrong restroom or female sports, but other than than that I am a live and let live sort of guy.

Something you will never understand with your authoritarian tendencies
The actual term you seek is "couldn't care less". I understand you are ignorant, though.

Speaking of ignorance, who could be so manifestly unaware as to think OPPOSING a cabal of world elites controlling us all is the actual sign of authoritarianism instead of supporting it?

Forum List

Back