Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

The actual term you seek is "couldn't care less". I understand you are ignorant, though.

Perhaps I could care less since I am talking about it now.

Speaking of ignorance, who could be so manifestly unaware as to think OPPOSING a cabal of world elites controlling us all is the actual sign of authoritarianism instead of supporting it?

Oh, you are a CT nut.

Never mind, I thought you were a legit poster.

Have a great weekend.

Perhaps I could care less since I am talking about it now.

Oh, you are a CT nut.

Never mind, I thought you were a legit poster.

Have a great weekend.
I plan on working this weekend contributing to society.

Have fun with your prole duties this weekend, yourself.

I plan on working this weekend contributing to society.

Sorry dude, but I am sure you will have fun drooping fries at Wendy's this weekend.

I will be doing some landscaping outside the basement and putting some screen under the screened in porch

I choose the job I have to avoid working weekends.

Sorry dude, but I am sure you will have fun drooping fries at Wendy's this weekend.

I will be doing some landscaping outside the basement and putting some screen under the screened in porch

I choose the job I have to avoid working weekends.
I own my own business, son.

If you need any help with landscaping, though, just let me know. I'm quite good with plants.

Yep... doing a smash-up job on that "boycott."

"...Doukeris said the beer brand's dip in sales in the three weeks following the onset of the backlash represented roughly 1% of the company's global sales volume during that time. He added "it is still too early to have a full view" of the impact of the promotion on Bud Light's beer sales.

The company beat Wall Street's expectations for its quarterly earnings, and the stock closed up over 3% on Thursday."

Admittedly their U.S. are down quite a bit, and they do seem be ready to bend the knee rather than stand their ground here in the U.S. But down only 1% globally and stocks are up? They and their shitty beers (this opinion has nothing to do with the recent controversy and has been held by me for decades) will be just fine with or without you...

I'VE BEEN BLINDED!
Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.42.52 PM.png

Lol…

Let your freak flag fly girls.
That's why it hurts AB so much... we all drank Bud Light and now we don't.... so lets see is another company goes trans woke like this... bet none do..... lessons be learned.... Biden's tranny freak show presidency is almost over....

1% sales drop. Temporary. Can't necessarily all be attributed to any boycott. But I guess you losers will take this as a win.

The good old says for you all, back when you could openly boycott a restaurant for daring to allow a black person in the front door.

Changed a few years ago to democrats openly boycotting restaurants daring any Trump supporters or Trump Administration eat there and be able to finish the meal without being attacked, threatened, stalking, and chased out the door!

Meanwhile, it was actually the democrats who were behind segregating blacks in schools, restaurants, schools and society.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

And yet USA Today is saying just the opposite. Bud Light is a global brand and only the US market is affected. Even in Canada, it's a non-event. However, Canadians are not great fans of American beer. We drink Molson's Canadian, or Labatt's Blue. Up here, Bud Light is referred to as "pony piss".

“With respect to the current situation and the impact on Bud Light sales, it is too early to have a full view,” Doukeris said. But “in the context of our global business, we believe we have the experience, the resources and the partners to manage this." He added that the company's full-year growth outlook for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization remains unchanged. . . .

AB InBev reported earnings of 65 cents per share on $14.2 billion in total revenue, up 13% year over year. This surpassed analysts’ expectations of 59 cents a share on revenue of $14.1 billion."

1% sales drop. Temporary. Can't necessarily all be attributed to any boycott. But I guess you losers will take this as a win.
This is something the corporation must stop. There is a lot of sponsorship at many sporting venues. There is a lot of sponsorship at local events and fairs. The outrageous prices we pay at those events is also publicity for the company. What is interesting is that the consumers right now have the ability to screw over a company with one of their brands.

Changed a few years ago to democrats openly boycotting restaurants daring any Trump supporters or Trump Administration eat there and be able to finish the meal without being attacked, threatened, stalking, and chased out the door!

Meanwhile, it was actually the democrats who were behind segregating blacks in schools, restaurants, schools and society.

No it wasn't actually Democrats. It was Southern whites from both parties. Some Southern Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act in both the House and Senate along with Northerners from both parties, but not one Southern Republican in either Chamber voted for it.

Every person in that Administration that stood by and let that happen deserves to be shamed and jailed for this.

The US government needs to be barred by the courts from removing children from their communities or their families and relocating them out of state unless and until they can prove some kind of danger to the child to remain where they are.

No it wasn't actually Democrats. It was Southern whites from both parties. Some Southern Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act in both the House and Senate along with Northerners from both parties, but not one Southern Republican in either Chamber voted for it.

Every person in that Administration that stood by and let that happen deserves to be shamed and jailed for this.

The US government needs to be barred by the courts from removing children from their communities or their families and relocating them out of state unless and until they can prove some kind of danger to the child to remain where they are.
You are wasting your breath on that psycho. Just block him.

Forum List

Back