Bud Light Doubles Down on Homo Agenda

It is so refreshing to see you all drop the façade this is not all about hate for those not just like you.
Actually, as is most often the case, you’re wrong.

Most of us don’t give a shit what your sexuality is. I don’t care if a person is gay or straight. I’m not having sec with anyone other than my wife, anyway.

I do care if some other guy happens to prefer kids. Then I care a lot. Leave the kids alone.

If you, as a male, wish to go out in the world wearing a blouse and skirt, I don’t care. I might consider you to be a bit mentally off. But so what? I’m free to believe whatever I wish. I don’t believe it’s up to the government to tell you to wear pants.

But if you like drag shows, with weird-looking males all dressed up in women’s clothing and wearing garish make-up (like a confused clown) insist on doing so in front of an audience of school kids, I protest. Again, leave the kids alone.

What this hate you speak of is, I don’t know. Some people do think that all gays and trannies are “sinners.” So maybe that’s what you perceive as hate. Other than that, it’s unclear why you use that term (except as a tool of your propaganda).

Actually, as is most often the case, you’re wrong.

Most of us don’t give a shit what your sexuality is. I don’t care if a person is gay or straight. I’m not having sec with anyone other than my wife, anyway.

I do care if some other guy happens to prefer kids. Then I care a lot. Leave the kids alone.

If you, as a male, wish to go out in the world wearing a blouse and skirt, I don’t care. I might consider you to be a bit mentally off. But so what? I’m free to believe whatever I wish. I don’t believe it’s up to the government to tell you to wear pants.

But if you like drag shows, with weird-looking males all dressed up in women’s clothing and wearing garish make-up (like a confused clown) insist on doing so in front of an audience of school kids, I protest. Again, leave the kids alone.

What this hate you speak of is, I don’t know. Some people do think that all gays and trannies are “sinners.” So maybe that’s what you perceive as hate. Other than that, it’s unclear why you use that term (except as a tool of your propaganda).

But this thread is not about them going after kids, this thread is about Bud supporting the LGBQT Chamber of Commerce.

Nothing about kids at all, but here we are in a thread attacking them for the mere act of supporting gay businesses.

Your own tribe members prove you are lying .

But this thread is not about them going after kids, this thread is about Bud supporting the LGBQT Chamber of Commerce.

Nothing about kids at all, but here we are in a thread attacking them for the mere act of supporting gay businesses.

Your own tribe members prove you are lying .
I don’t belong to a tribe. That’s just you projecting your hive mind inclinations.

Unlike you, I recognize that the conservative side has a variety of opinions in the matter. Shallow minded propagandists, such as you, try to portray the “other side” as haters. In reality, you are taking one end of the spectrum and over generalizing it to all. A standard but plodding ploy of so many of you leftist propagandists.

It is almost unfathomable to folks with your limited ability to think clearly and honestly to even temporarily assume that not all of those on the “other side” think like one. Even some liberals on your side are sometimes capable of breaking from the liberal hive mind. You should try it.

Unfortunately, the LGBT-Q movement, which once did indeed fight for rights, has now been hijacked by the groomers. Some, but not nearly enough, gay folk are against bringing the kids into it. But most are afraid to speak out, not wanting to be painted as a "hater," when they used that tactic so many times on people with whom they disagreed.

Opposing the LGBTQ movement is now not about hating the gays, but protecting the kids. That idiot Mulvaney doesn't identify as a "transwoman," but as a "transgirl." He's marketing himself to pedophiles who like little girls with something extra.

I suppose Bud has thrown in the towel as far as mainstream Americans and is hoping to prop up sales with more appeals to transgenders. I have to say, for all the unbought Bud Lite I see, their sales are supposedly down by 25%. So someone is still buying their watered down brew.

Last edited:
No matter the outcome of the Great Budweiser Boycott 2023 (also known as the Great How Dare They Recognize That which Scares Me and That which I Hate and Shouldn't be allowed to Live Boycott 2023), this is a fight that can't be won. There will always be gay people, there will always be people who, for what ever reason, feel they are in the wrong body, and there will always be people of color.

And guess what? You don't have to be a liberal or a Democrat to accept those facts.

Get over yourselves, this level of hatred is a bad look...

Can you explain what harm is being done by a company supporting LGBTQ businesses?
Slouching Towards Gomorrah

As with many other delusions, Fairyphiles try to make us believe that this is just another sexuality. That is make-believe; Gayism is not a sexuality at all. And it disgusts, corrupts, demoralizes, and threatens a normal healthy society. It is our civic duty to stamp it out.

They need to do nothing of the sort. Bigots don’t run this country anymore. Sorry
Plummeting sales says you're wrong

So we'll put you on record as. Supporting the groomers

BTW, people still have the right to NOT spend their money with those who offend their morality

No matter the outcome of the Great Budweiser Boycott 2023 (also known as the Great How Dare They Recognize That which Scares Me and That which I Hate and Shouldn't be allowed to Live Boycott 2023), this is a fight that can't be won. There will always be gay people, there will always be people who, for what ever reason, feel they are in the wrong body, and there will always be people of color.

And guess what? You don't have to be a liberal or a Democrat to accept those facts.

Get over yourselves, this level of hatred is a bad look...
That's not the issue.

Budweiser CHOSE to push the groomer/freak lifestyle over their customer base. Their old customer base decided they don't want to drink Tranny Fluid. That's their right

Slouching Towards Gomorrah

As with many other delusions, Fairyphiles try to make us believe that this is just another sexuality. That is make-believe; Gayism is not a sexuality at all. And it disgusts, corrupts, demoralizes, and threatens a normal healthy society. It is our civic duty to stamp it out.
Frightened of people different than you, eh?

Such hate. :no_text11:
Raise High the Roofbeams, Carpenters

Sappho felt overwhelmed by losing one of her playmates to a macho hunk. Her poetry, just like all Lesbianism, is excessively emotional and neurotic. Confirmation of this characteristic was made by Hemingway in describing Gertrude Stein's over-the-top begging her girlfriend to not leave her.

When the outrage over the Mulvaney beer can started we were told it as not due to hatred of gay people or even trans people but the fact that Mulvaney mocked and demeaned women with his actions.

And now the OP proves that was a lie, the mere act of not hating gay people is enough for you all to attack a company.

Can you explain to the class what is wrong with a company supporting LGBTQ businesses?
Do you hate trump voters?

I bet you will say you merely disagree with them

But when conservatives oppose liberal sex perverts grooming children that is called hate by people like you

Forum List

Back