Bud Light Doubles Down on Homo Agenda

You misunderstood the question.

The OP is about punishing Bud for the mere act of supporting LGBTQ businesses.

Why do you all find that to be such an evil thing to do that you must punish the company for doing so?

Why do you hate gay people so very much that a company doing nothing more than supporting them is bad?

I didn't misunderstand anything. Stop thinking you're some sort of influencer

This trans crap should have ended weeks ago... it's interesting you attempt to keep it going

I didn't misunderstand anything. Stop thinking you're some sort of influencer

This trans crap should have ended weeks ago... it's interesting you attempt to keep it going

It is good you can openly admit that you hate gay people so very much that just the mere act of supporting gay people is a valid reason to punish a company.

This is a good step for you.

It is good you can openly admit that you hate gay people so very much that just the mere act of supporting gay people is a valid reason to punish a company.

This is a good step for you.

I don't hate anybody. It's presumptuous for you to claim that...as you pretend to be something absolutely everyone knows you're not

Save your BS... you're onto and you haven't realized it yet

Actually I do hate leftist word salad though

When the outrage over the Mulvaney beer can started we were told it as not due to hatred of gay people or even trans people but the fact that Mulvaney mocked and demeaned women with his actions.

And now the OP proves that was a lie, the mere act of not hating gay people is enough for you all to attack a company.

Can you explain to the class what is wrong with a company supporting LGBTQ businesses?
It depends on the organization, and what they do with the funds.
If the LGBQT Chamber of Commerce is what it seems to be, an advocate for business owners who live an alternative sexual lifestyle - then there is nothing wrong with it at all.
There are an infinite number of such organizations for all kinds of things, mostly they provide information that can help their chosen advocacy.
If, however, the LGBQT Chamber is a front for activist to us ethe funds for other means, and InBev knows this, then it is wrong.
Of that to which I have no idea.
The Dylan Mulvaney reaction is easily defined.
He represents the crazy. The radical. And Bud Light legitimized him, and provide a platform for him to get into the mainstream. And normal people don't want to be a part of that.
Pretty simple.

I don't hate anybody. It's presumptuous for you to claim that...as you pretend to be something absolutely everyone knows you're not

Save your BS... you're onto and you haven't realized it yet

Actually I do hate leftist word salad though

Of course you.

You support punishing a company for the mere act of supporting LGBQT business, that is what this thread is about.

There is no reason other than hate to do such a thing.

If the LGBQT Chamber of Commerce is what it seems to be, an advocate for business owners who live an alternative sexual lifestyle - then there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Yet here we are in a thread attacking them for doing so.

Weird.

Of course you.

You support punishing a company for the mere act of supporting LGBQT business, that is what this thread is about.

There is no reason other than hate to do such a thing.

So says you and guess what, egghead.? I don't care.

Ya fckn loon

Gulping Gator: "what? Of course you care!!!! I told you that you care!!!"

Nope

So says you and guess what, egghead.? I don't care.

Ya fckn loon

Gulping Gator: "what? Of course you care!!!! I told you that you care!!!"

Nope

Sassy...."I do not hate anyone...but if you merely give support to this group I do not hate i will punish your business and try to drive you to bankruptcy...."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

1685731051604.png

Forum List

Back