Bud Light Sales Drop 21% In Wake Of The Company Deciding To Go Woke

Speak for yourself fuck boy, it is you sissies that are the ones always talking about transgenders. You've probably got a case of Bud Light in the fridge right now.
Yeah, I like to grease up a can of Buddy Lite, sit it in the floor, then sit on it, taking it deep inside my rectal cavity. Then I jump up and down and get it all fizzy. I tie a string around the pop top of the can before the procedure, which hangs out my ass when the can is firmly implanted next to my prostate. When the beer is shaken up really good I pull the string and WHOOSH!!!!! Instantly I get a deep cleaning from my beer enema, catch a little buzz from the brew being absorbed into the tissue of my inner sanctum, and sometimes I get lucky and take a direct hit to the prostate, which causes me to nutter-butter. It is the trifecta of pleasure and cleanliness. It also saves the lives of gerbils!

. If I suck your cock and dress like kaitlyn Jenner, or cut my cock off does that disqualify me from buying a gun?

Yes, it does. It means you're self-destructive and fucking nuts. Take up what Republicans think with Republicans. I don't have TDS and don't take those who do seriously.

I’d try Klan beer! You know, it’s funny, superbadbruh. I never figured you for a tranny fucker. Do you prefer them pre-op or post-op? No judgment, just curiosity.

This just SupaBad Breath's usual cry to save him from himself and his bruthaz. He thinks Whitey just hasn't done enough to wipe and powder their asses for them and feed them. They've been handed everything on a platter, and all they managed to do was fuck up even worse, and murder and loot themselves even worse than the Mongols ever did to their victims. He really wants to bring back plantations for him to live on and have a fat white man like Charles Durning taking care of him and telling him what to do all day.

This just SupaBad Breath's usual cry to save him from himself and his bruthaz. He thinks Whitey just hasn't done enough to wipe and powder their asses for them and feed them. They've been handed everything on a platter, and all they managed to do was fuck up even worse, and murder and loot themselves even worse than the Mongols ever did to their victims. He really wants to bring back plantations for him to live on and have a fat white man like Charles Durning taking care of him and telling him what to do all day.
Like george Takai has brad?

Forum List

Back