Bud Light Sales Drop 21% In Wake Of The Company Deciding To Go Woke

You know what I don't understand? How is a black biological woman not allowed in advertisement anymore but a fake woman is? That is so racist and disrespectful to women and black people.

Aunt Jemima was a real person, and of ocurse not ashamed of who she was and neither was her family. Only racist dufuses with nothing to do and zero brains wanted her pics off her endorsed products.

And 800 PM at fox has dropped more than 50%. You crazy MAGAs are a fickle bunch, aren't you?

Tucker was a popular host that people tuned in to see and listen to. His departure leaves and opening for someone else to fill.

2 years ago when the EIB Network lost their long standing host the Maha Rushdie, it hurt EBI and gave a boost to a variety of other hosts. And the same will be here- we'll see who ends up prevailing, but the cream always rises to the top.

I must confess that I'm not a beer drinker anyways, but if I was one I wouldn't be touching the stuff ever again either.

Where Bud Light screwed up was when they forgot that people drink a specific beer because of the beer's image.

They aren't going to drink an LGBTQ+ beer, unless that's what they want to be identified as.

BL doesn't have a distinctive taste, people would rather be associated with Old Mill's endorsers on Sweden's Bikini Team than this homosexual fellow Dylan.

C5CI6PwWAAUu-MO.jpg

Tucker was a popular host that people tuned in to see and listen to. His departure leaves and opening for someone else to fill.

2 years ago when the EIB Network lost their long standing host the Maha Rushdie, it hurt EBI and gave a boost to a variety of other hosts. And the same will be here- we'll see who ends up prevailing, but the cream always rises to the top.
What fox scooped off was more like the scum on top of a fish tank.

No,.. all this fuss because businesses won't sell their damn products anymore without sticking their agendas into it.
i meant the shat is so bad this whole thing is so frookin funny..lol.......................a mental case tranny cost bush 21% of their market....bawwwhahahahah

i meant the shat is so bad this whole thing is so frookin funny..lol.......................a mental case tranny cost bush 21% of their market....bawwwhahahahah

If people buy Bud Light because of its tremendous taste and sophisticated palate and how much better it went with nachos, or whatever, the sales wouldn't have fallen off so much with the Tranny Controversy.

But since the people can substitute Pabst, Coors or Old Mill and not miss a beat, Bud Light is an easy product to substitute for.

I must confess that I'm not a beer drinker anyways, but if I was one I wouldn't be touching the stuff ever again either.

However, since the furor over the partnership with Mulvaney, it saw a fall in that value of over $3 billion, with a market cap on April 10 of $130.8 billion. That figure has continued to decline since then, and as of 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, the company had a market cap of $110.6 billion—which would represent a fall of around $24 billion in 13 days.

That said, stocks in the company were trading in the high €60 to €61 ($65.50 to $66.70) range until they dropped on April 11, suggesting that if the value drop was linked to the uproar, it was a delayed reaction.

These fluctuations in value could be construed as the normalization of stock prices after a peak in late March. That rise could be attributed to the company posting revenue growth of 11.2 percent in 2022 on March 2—from $54.3 billion in 2021 to $57.8 billion last year.

London went on to write: "Bud Light sales have dropped 30 percent in the last week while draught beer sales are down 50 percent in many retailers and bars," referring to a story by Sports Keeda, a global sports content platform that also covers popular culture.https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-have-bud-light-sales-dropped-last-week-1794215

Where Bud Light screwed up was when they forgot that people drink a specific beer because of the beer's image.

They aren't going to drink an LGBTQ+ beer, unless that's what they want to be identified as.

BL doesn't have a distinctive taste, people would rather be associated with Old Mill's endorsers on Sweden's Bikini Team than this homosexual fellow Dylan.

C5CI6PwWAAUu-MO.jpg
i'll take the 2nd from the right..please god forgive me for my hetero desires

However, since the furor over the partnership with Mulvaney, it saw a fall in that value of over $3 billion, with a market cap on April 10 of $130.8 billion. That figure has continued to decline since then, and as of 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, the company had a market cap of $110.6 billion—which would represent a fall of around $24 billion in 13 days.

That said, stocks in the company were trading in the high €60 to €61 ($65.50 to $66.70) range until they dropped on April 11, suggesting that if the value drop was linked to the uproar, it was a delayed reaction.

These fluctuations in value could be construed as the normalization of stock prices after a peak in late March. That rise could be attributed to the company posting revenue growth of 11.2 percent in 2022 on March 2—from $54.3 billion in 2021 to $57.8 billion last year.

London went on to write: "Bud Light sales have dropped 30 percent in the last week while draught beer sales are down 50 percent in many retailers and bars," referring to a story by Sports Keeda, a global sports content platform that also covers popular culture.https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-have-bud-light-sales-dropped-last-week-1794215

The market cap for A-B, or any issue, is based upon trader's opinion as to what future income will be.

Doesn't really prove a thing, the real story will be told in their sales as well as the sales of the distributing companies that handle their products. Even if BL sales are being hit hard now, doesn't mean that the company might not bounce back after seeing the error of their ways.

You're a fucking nobody in this country if you're white, straight, proud to be who you are, and or a woman.
I have to disagree with you here, RR. We all know that our world depends upon the white heterosexual male. Without us we would fall apart, regressing into tribes of ethnicities and perversions.

Believe me, I hear what you are saying and I agree with your general sentiment. It is true that the neo-Marxist revolutionaries wish to destroy western civilization. Thus, they attack every institution in horrid, stupid ways.

They are trying to subjugate us to their stupid ideology. But that ain’t gonna happen with us older guys. Unfortunately, we are dying out and the white kids to seem just fine with being SJW cucks.

So while we still walk softly and carry a big dick, it won’t last forever. Our younger generations are going to let us down. Us white, decent man folk used to be the only thing standing between lightness and darkness. But them days are fading.

So while I disagree with your statement as stated, I do believe that we are headed toward a demise. When the straight white male of old finally dies out, the American republic WILL fall, leaving everyone to struggle in a shit hole that will be susceptible to tyranny.

So thank a white hetero man for your freedom, America. You will miss both us and freedom when we are gone.🖕🏻

I’d try Klan beer! You know, it’s funny, superbadbruh. I never figured you for a tranny fucker. Do you prefer them pre-op or post-op? No judgment, just curiosity.
Speak for yourself fuck boy, it is you sissies that are the ones always talking about transgenders. You've probably got a case of Bud Light in the fridge right now.

Except that nobody wants those mentally ill freaks to be able to own weapons; they're sickos.
Republicans want them to have guns. If I suck your cock and dress like kaitlyn Jenner, or cut my cock off does that disqualify me from buying a gun?

Forum List

Back