Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Make no mistake though, Dylan Mulvaney is still there!! You just can't see him because of the camouflage on the can.

Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle amid transgender controversy: report​

The plan is a response to boycotts over the company's promotion of a transgender influencer​

Anheuser-Busch will temporarily redesign its Bud Light and Budweiser aluminum bottles with camouflage print in an effort to boost sales after its promotion of a transgender influencer, according to a report.

The company is set to launch a line of camouflage aluminum bottles that promote the "Folds of Honor" program, which provides educational scholarships for families of fallen and disabled American military service members and first responders, the New York Post reported.

I personally don't like product boycotts as a means of retaliation for whatever the reason. It was an incredibly bad idea to put Mulvaney on the bud light cases, but I don't think AB should be decimated because of it. As always jmo.
its their choice to spit in the faces of their biggest customer,, all they have to do is apologize,,

I wont go back regardless,, I was already having a problem with quality of just about every bottle I opened was flat with some bottles leaking in the box when laid on their sides,, they had us send two bottles back to see what the problem was,,

it had been months since I could pour a bottle into a glass and get a head or even a bubble,,

Here's one with a Harley. I bet if you scratch the paint off, that little bitch 'Dylan' is still there!!

budweiser-camo.jpg

Make no mistake though, Dylan Mulvaney is still there!! You just can't see him because of the camouflage on the can.

Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle amid transgender controversy: report​

The plan is a response to boycotts over the company's promotion of a transgender influencer​

I don’t think it’s going to help.

I mean. Just look what Bud Light does to you.

Forum List

Back