Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle

Make no mistake though, Dylan Mulvaney is still there!! You just can't see him because of the camouflage on the can.

Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle amid transgender controversy: report​

The plan is a response to boycotts over the company's promotion of a transgender influencer​

/——/ Complete waste of time and money. Hey, democRATs, if Trump were to campaign wearing a camouflage suit, would that get you to vote for him?

I personally don't like product boycotts as a means of retaliation for whatever the reason. It was an incredibly bad idea to put Mulvaney on the bud light cases, but I don't think AB should be decimated because of it. As always jmo.
I can't disagree more.
It is the only tool the public has. It is our only power left.
We can't change anything by voting. That system has been made so corrupt and totally favoring the incumbent that it is almost pointless.
The trans-madness is poisoning our children, to the point we may be creating a "lost generation".
It needs to be stopped by all means necessary.

FFinE6cXoAc96gk.jpg

I can't disagree more.
It is the only tool the public has. It is our only power left.
We can't change anything by voting. That system has been made so corrupt and totally favoring the incumbent that it is almost pointless.
The trans-madness is poisoning our children, to the point we may be creating a "lost generation".
It needs to be stopped by all means neces
AB and Target got their butts kicked for their misguided forays into trans-promotion. No need to put thousands of people out of work for dumb marketing decisions they had no control over.

AB and Target got their butts kicked for their misguided forays into trans-promotion. No need to put thousands of people out of work for dumb marketing decisions they had no control over.
That I get, however, the madness has to end.
The silent majority has to stop being silent or this will only get worse and worse and sicker and sicker.
FFS - states actually had to make laws to stop parents from taking their young children to see adult performers.
No one would have ever though that would happen. But it did, and still does in states that haven't outlawed it.
Target had coloring books with pictures to color that were two men kissing. Not little cartoon characters. But two adult males kissing. OBVIOUSLY this is meant for preschool children.
It is lousy that real people are getting hurt with the boycotts - but what else are we supposed to do?

Forum List

Back